Tapatio Hot Sauce, 500 Count

by Tapatío

Tapatio Salsa Picante Hot Sauce. The true flavor of Mexico. Made by the same family that created it nearly 40 years ago, Tapatio is a well-balanced blend of red chilies, garlic and spices. with an extremely devoted following, Tapatio is now one of the leading retail hot sauce brands.

Tapatio salsa picante hot sauce is a well-balanced, rich blend of red chilies, garlic and spices; Give your foods a distinction people crave, with tapatio hot sauce, the true flavor of Mexico; Still made by the same family that created it nearly 40 years ago, Tapatio is a unique and well-balanced blend of red chilies, garlic and spices; Convenient and portable single serve; Ready-to-use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tapatio Hot Sauce, 500 Count!
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is worth buying once in a while the flavor is ok I also remember my friends just drank 6 packets of tapatio and that was funny so this hot sauce makes memories. I also don’t why anyone would buy 500 packets of tapatio but if you like the product based on this review then go for it.
Forks, WA
I love tapatio in soup on sandwhichs, I like to put ot on alot of different foods even salad.This is not to hot but definitely hot enough.I orefer the taste of this compared to the other brands.I will buy this again. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Though I usually go for the bottle of this stuff- the small packets can help me when I’m traveling or at a hotel that does not carry this sauce. It is not pricey or hard to find. The only hot sauce I usually keep on stock at my home.
I finally got on the Tapatio train and I’m really loving how much flavor this adds to your fifth! You can use this as like a dip for chips or just to add to your food. I love making avocado toast and drizzling this on top. So yummy!
Carmichael, CA
I lived in france for five months so i brought 500 packets with me and i am so glad i did because i love tapatio its perfect for eggs, potatoes, quesodillas, etc
Canyon Cntry, CA
Im a fan of tapatio, and the packets are a god send! Me and my mom ALWAYS carry some in our purses. Sometimes food just needs a kick and you need to have hot sauce in hand!
Westmorland, CA
I love carrying Tapatio Hot sauce in my purse. You never know when you will need it. And since I go to the movies often, I love adding it to my popcorn. Even though my mom gets embarrassed when I get my bottle of Tapatio out lol. I recommend trying this sauce.
california
I love this Tapatio I just love that comes in little packets and when you’re on the go you can take one for your noodles please park or something you can always eat it there with your company does anything else you love that’s why I would really love to have these packets again
I don't care where you get your tapatio it is literally the best hot sauce out there when it comes to mexican food. I recommend this with bean and cheese burritos, fajitas, enchiladas. Etc. Defintely a must have. I hate walking into a Spanish restaurant and not seeing tapatio on the table. I know it's truly authentic when I see it.
Escondido , CA
This is a must have in your backpack or purse if you love tapatio hot sauce, perfect for any meals. Great value you don't have to carry the big bottle of tapatio and just the small carry on packets. Gives it more flavor to your food even on chips.