Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz

by Tapatío

#1 in Hot Sauce

Tapatio® Salsa Picante® Hot Sauce.
5 fl oz - 148 ml.

Who else loves [product:tapatio-hot-sauce] as much as me & literally puts it on everything?
Who else loves TAPATIO?😍 [product:tapatio-food-llc-hot-sauce]
How spicy would you say this is on 1-10 scale
Start your review of Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Candice N.
Purchased at: Target
Best breakfast hot sauce!! I love using this on my eggs, and breakfast burritos! This sauce gives everything an extra kick of flavor and heat in every bite. This is a good price and extremely affordable.
Bryana M.
Omaha
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Bryana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it!! it tastes so good I recommend eating it with popcorn it taste best✨ Alone it doesn’t taste as well tho
Cheerio T.
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Cheerio T.
Very decent and tasty sauce. Not organic but still recommend when nothing else is available. Pawrents use it when it’s the last sauce available. Woof! Insta: @cheeriotheshibainu
Tracey W.
Springfield, TN
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Tracey W.
We prefer the picante salsa thickness over a thin sauce. It is not just great on Mexican style foods! We use it on barbecue and flavor in dips. If you like a thicker sauce this is the one for you.
Erika H.
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Erika H.
This is definitely a use to the last drop kind of hot sauce. It’s a classic and will always stay stocked in my fridge. It’s spicy, but not miserably so. I eat this on everything, but I love it on eggs.
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’m pretty sure we are hot sauce addicts in my household because we always have a new hot sauce and recently it’s been tapatio it’s not hot to me it give just the right flavor to anything I love putting it on my omelets and burgers definitely recommend Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz to anyone who can’t stand the heat to much!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Reika H.
Tapatio is one of my must to have item. I use it not only for Mexican food, but also for omelettes and sometimes on pizza too!! I love spicy food and this is just right for me to be able to enjoy the meal. Unlike sriracha, the sauce doesn't over power as much and I can still enjoy the flavor of the food.
Noam G.
SanDiego
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Noam G.
This is the best non-specialty hot sauce out there. Cheap price, available more or less everywhere, and doesn’t have a weird smell (for instance, Tabasco has a smell that puts me off). Not super spicy but perfect for me.
Nick S.
Greenfield, OH
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Nick S.
This was a really good product. I love adding it to my eggs in the morning so that I can get a little bit of spice in the morning. I’m definitely a addict and I love it. I recommend for everyone.
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Target
🇺🇸If you like spicy, you should try this sauce, which is one of the most traditional and favorite of all time. It is perfect to accompany any type of food giving it a different and delicious flavor. Medium spiciness level, 100% Recommended 🇪🇨Si te gusta el picante, debes probar esta salsa, que es una de las más tradicionales y favoritas de todos los tiempos. Es perfecto para acompañar cualquier tipo de comida dándole un sabor diferente y delicioso. Nivel de picante medio, 100% recomendado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gissele A.
Los Angeles
il y a un an
Who else loves Tapatio Hot Sauce 10 oz as much as me & literally puts it on everything?
Miriam alondra Z. il y a un an
Yes! Is a perfect complement