BY TAPATÍO #5 in Hot Sauce

Tapatio® Salsa Picante® Hot Sauce.
5 fl oz - 148 ml.

• Who else loves TAPATIO?😍 Tapatío® Hot Sauce4 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 107 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot5 Answers
Mallory J.
Midvale, UT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tapatio. I eat it with eggs, avocado toast, & Mexican bowls. I've been trying to eat healthy, and having Tapatio to add to my dishes makes my life SO much easier because it's a GREAT addition. I actually bought like over 100 individual Tapatio packets at one point so I'd NEVER have to be without it!
Danielle D.
Newhall, CA
i literally put this on everything
It makes your food taste so much better. It’s not too spicy and it’s not too mild. It’s very affordable as well. They sell it in different sizes as well. This is something that will be in my kitchen cabinets forever
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Can’t go to a Mexican household and not find bottles of tapatío at their house. My husband keeps about three bottles in the house all the time. This is the only hot sauce he will use. He just loves it.
Alyssa Marie G.
Let’s get real !! This is the bomb.com !! I love putting tapatio on EVERYTHINGGGGG!! And no carbs soooo yeah can’t get much better than that! I go through a bottle of this a month 😂 buying it forever
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
First off who doesn't have tapatio in there house!! Let me just start by saying this is one of the best hot sauces out there it goes good on anything! I can literally put this on anything and i could use half the bottle on one thing!! Its good on chips popcorn asada fries anything!!😍
Kourtney K.
tucson
My favorite topping in the world!!
I put it on everything
So good with lemon as well
I put it on chips tortillas potatoes eggs etc
Would recommend
My fridge will never go without my hot sauce love it
Kasey S.
Hamden
I love tapatio! It is definitely my go to hot sauce. The flavor is smoky and it is spicy...but not too much. I love it on Mexican food but I honestly put it on everything from eggs to pizza. I would suggest giving it a try if you like your food but with a little kick. Also, unlike some other sauces, it has no sugar. Great hot sauce, definitely one of the bests.
Lizzie D.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a life saver. I'm a Latina and I need to have some sort of spiciness on my food. Usually there's not salsas that are made and handy. But I could always count on this bottle to give my food that extra spicy I need. It comes in all sizes. We usually have the big bottle at home. The small one to take for lunch. Great product definitely recommend if you want some spiciness.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Tapatio is a must have in my home. It's great for any food from fruit, meals, chips, popcorn ECT. It's not very spicy but it has a great kick to it. I love that they come in many sizes even to go packs. One of my favorite ways to eat it is im my noodle soups. Tapatio is a must try you will love it.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This hot sauce is good; i wish it had more heat! but it's amazing on top of pizza! It's extremley affordable & can't go wrong with hot sauce! Its good on tacos too. I love tobassco more but it is more expensive! I get tapatio from walmart! i love to eat this plain on a plate too! ;)
Belle A.
Anyone put Tapatio on their popcorn?
Nat T.
Weatherford, OK
How spicy would you say this is on 1-10 scale
Rochelle B.
Riverside , CA
What would you say is the most obvious difference (in taste) between tapatio and tabasco?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 10
Lily A.
Is this hot sauce very spicy or just mild?