BY TAPATÍO #6 in Hot Sauce

Tapatio® Salsa Picante® Hot Sauce.
5 fl oz - 148 ml.

• Who else loves TAPATIO?😍 Tapatío® Hot Sauce4 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 107 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot5 Answers
Alexis M.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG this is a must in my household! Craving a little spice in your food, Tapatío is perfect! I use it on my eggs, Hot Cheetos, Cup of noodles, and everything else I eat! The flavor is amazing and will leave you satisfied!
Mallory J.
Midvale, UT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tapatio. I eat it with eggs, avocado toast, & Mexican bowls. I've been trying to eat healthy, and having Tapatio to add to my dishes makes my life SO much easier because it's a GREAT addition. I actually bought like over 100 individual Tapatio packets at one point so I'd NEVER have to be without it!
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
If you haven’t tried tapatío, what are you doing with your life !???!!! I apply tapatío on every dish😍 it makes my food taste better!!! I just want to know how this sauce ranks #7, like what the heck!! It should be number 1 in the salsa department!!! I would totally recommend people to try tapatío because it’s cheap and delicious to add on your food!!!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,043 reviews
By far the best sauce. The best hot day ex not to hot . I get it at almost every grocery store. I think it’s healthy but I doubt it. I know everyone eats it’s on almost everything and it’s very satisfying.
madem K.
This is literally my favorite hot sauce ever. I am hot sauce fanatic, and I have tried so many but I always find myself coming back to this one. It is has a thicker formula than the Louisiana hot sauce and less salty. this is like the perfect amount of hot. you can feel the hotness but you don't need to take a sip of water everytime you take a bite of your food. It just makes eating food a great experience. I usually have it with every meal, especially eggs in the morning. if you haven't tried it, then you need to get in your car, drive to the supermarket and buy it!
Sam M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite salsa, I put this stuff on everything. I like that it isn't sweet like other hot sauces, just a good level of spice without totally killing you. Packaging is great too - doesn't get gunked up like some of my other salsa bottles.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Tapatio is just something you need at your house honestly. My boyfriend used to not have anything spicy at his house and I would always say there is something missing in my food so one day I brought my own and he always has it stocked at his house now. Last time I went over and it was finished but I don’t remember finishing it. He then tell me “I’ve been having it on everything. You’re right the food was missing something”. It is spicy enough to enjoy on food and chips. Yum.
Jasmine A.
whittier
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a must have , if you love hot sauce I highly think you should have this in your fridge it can literally go on anything , chips , shrimp , beans , fruits , cup of noodles , tacos ... you name it ! (x
Elizabeth A.
Goleta, CA
This stuff is the best. It goes great on everything and tastes so good. It’s the perfect level of spiciness, so you can put enough on to really taste the flavor. It’s great on chips and popcorn, especially. Such a good price as well.
Kourtney K.
tucson
My favorite topping in the world!!
I put it on everything
So good with lemon as well
I put it on chips tortillas potatoes eggs etc
Would recommend
My fridge will never go without my hot sauce love it
Nat T.
Weatherford, OK
How spicy would you say this is on 1-10 scale
Belle A.
Anyone put Tapatio on their popcorn?
Rochelle B.
Riverside, CA
What would you say is the most obvious difference (in taste) between tapatio and tabasco?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 10
Lily A.
Is this hot sauce very spicy or just mild?

Amazon