BY TAPATÍO #5 in Hot Sauce

Tapatio® Salsa Picante® Hot Sauce.
5 fl oz - 148 ml.

• Who else loves TAPATIO?😍 Tapatío® Hot Sauce3 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 106 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Breanna R.
I love tapatio! I love that vision of that mustache man with the Sombrero. Whenever I go to any restaurant I always ask if they carry some. If they don't I die down inside or I sometimes save the day because I bring some little packets. I love it because the flavor is not too vinegary or too garlicky. I like it to heat up my food and not mask the wonderful flavors. I go through a 32oz bottle less than 2 months.
I am addicted to tapatio!
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
If you like spicy they this sauce is the one you need to try other than that do not get it. Beginners don't even dare your mouth will be on fire but those who love spicy I recommend it. It isn't expensive small bottle can be 99 cents or big bottle like around $3. Goes with anything pizza, chips, popcorn, quesadillas, pretty much anything.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
If I had the option I would rate this 10 stars! I put tapatio on almost all of my foods. Popcorn, lays, soups, rice, this is my go to hot sauce. Yes I eat others too but this is the one that is always in my pantry. I actually carry one in my lunch bag and there's always one in the break room at work. The giant bottle.
Alika S.
Fayetteville, NC
This hot sauce is perfect for breakfast. I use the sauce on omelettes, scrambled eggs, even in quiche. My favorite way to use this sauce is in a Mexican breakfast burrito. It's priced just right always available at Walmart and I keep it in the refrigerator when not using it. I would definitely buy this again!
Jenn R.
Foodie Expert
Man, I love spicy food, but this is the one I love coming back too, and I can eat spicer than this, but for some reason this is just perfect like right with everything where you can just simple enjoy your good. It's not too spicy, but it's just the perfect mount. Try it! No regrets.
Yolanda M.
My favorite hot sauce to put on practically everything! I like it because it isn't sour unlike some other hot sauces I've tried. I put it on my ramen noodles, chicken, chips, and cucumbers, etc! It is satisfying especially when I want something spicy! I would definitely recommend.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Foodie Expert
Huevos rancheros with a drizzle of Tapatio hot sauce is basically the breakfast of champions. This is one of my favorite hot sauces. It's not too spicy, but the undercurrent of cumin and other spices adds a warm note to pretty much anything. I always have a bottle on deck.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
If you're Hispanic who doesn't have one at the house. I'm jalisciense and best believe I have one in my house. It's has a great spicy taste and I love putting this on everything! If you don't like spicy then maybe this isn't for you but if you do you'll like this.
Alex G.
Coral Springs, FL
One of the best hot sauces out there ! The flavor is on point and it just goes great with all dishes. Great on Mexican dishes , and pizza of course ! My fiancé and I make a mixture of butter and Tapatio sauce for chicken wings all the time. Delicious !
Jenny K.
Foodie Expert
Everyone should have this hot sauce in their fridge ! It's very affordable . And the taste is amazing ! I recommend everyone to buy it . I would pair it with any food . I would continue to buy it every time I finish one bottle .
Belle A.
Anyone put Tapatio on their popcorn?
Rochelle B.
Riverside, CA
What would you say is the most obvious difference (in taste) between tapatio and tabasco?
Nat T.
Oklahoma city, OK
How spicy would you say this is on 1-10 scale
Cchiina L.
ceres
Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 10
Lily A.
Foodie Expert
Is this hot sauce very spicy or just mild?