Tapatío® Hot Sauce

by Tapatío

#3 in Hot Sauce

Tapatio® Salsa Picante® Hot Sauce.
5 fl oz - 148 ml.

Who else loves Tapatío® Hot Sauce as much as me & literally puts it on everything?
Who else loves TAPATIO?😍 [product:tapatio-food-llc-hot-sauce]
How spicy would you say this is on 1-10 scale
Start your review of Tapatío® Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Pittsburgh
Man am I a hot sauce lover! I can only use Tapatio on very specific foods (I’m very weird and only use certain hot sauces for certain foods). I use it on popcorn, quesadillas and is the best on ceviche! Tapatio is less acidic than Tobasco and is more like Chalula, I also don’t think it’s very spicy, but if you’re new to spice then this may be a little too much. The only bad thing is that it’s kind of hard to find where I currently live whereas it’s literally everywhere in California. If you’re a hot sauce fanatic I would definitely try this
Phoenix, AZ
I am only giving this five stars because my husband LOVES this stuff! He puts it on practically everything and lives by this hot sauce! I can’t have anything spicey so this review is all from him. He says this hot sauce has a tangy kick to it without being too hot. These bottles are super cheap and you can get them at any grocery store. Definitely a must have for people how love spice
Los Angeles, CA
Tapatío® Hot Sauce uploaded by Gabriela C.
My favorite hot sauce. It is hot but not super hot. Nice consistency, great kick of level of spicy and it is not acidic. I have no idea if it is healthy, but I don’t care. Super affordable. The packaging is ok, other brands have nicer looking packaging but this one tastes the best.
HOBART, IN
I am a huge fan of different brands of hot sauce and this one definitely stands out amongst the rest. It is one of my favorites to put on Mexican food (especially at restaurants). I like this hot sauce specifically because it has a good amount of flavor AND heat. I hate when hot sauces lack in the spicy department and this one surely does not.
Terrebonne, OR
The ONLY Hot sauce you will find in this household's fridge! We use this on Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs, Tacos, Quesadillas.... okay pretty much anything that needs a kick, we add some Tap to it! I've tried other "hot sauces" that claim to be "hot", but Tapatio is the only hot sauce that provides good, bold, flavor and some good heat too!
Bartlett, TN
Tapatío® Hot Sauce uploaded by amanda W.
This hot sauce is okay, I bought it because they were out of Cholula at the store and I needed hot sauce for our taco bar party. I make Mexican cuisine all the time. So a good hot sauce is needed for burritos, tacos, and such. Once this bottle is out I will not buy it again. My husband likes it, but I'm not a fan. #hotsauce #spice #spicy
Fremont, CA
A classic! I think it's the best out of all of the standard hot sauces you can find in your typical Mexican restaurant. It's not overly vinegary like some other brands, which makes it have more of an authentic chili flavour to it. Super versatile, I like it with sour cream and guac as well to dress up a cheese quesadilla
Stansbury Pk, UT
Tapatío® Hot Sauce uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a yummy hot sauce. It is borderline make your nose runny and eyes water spicy. This is very cheap and a little hot sauce goes a long way. I would recommend to anyone that loves medium high spicy foods. It is not vinegar based which I love.
El Monte, CA
I out tapatio in everything because eit adds th perfect amiunt of flavor to a dish or even snack. Its a good value, however i would prefer if they sold bigger bottles because i go through mine super quickly and im sure there are others out there who do the same. Im a frequent buyer and would strongly recommend it.
Tapatío gives anything a good kick with good flavor. I prefer this brand of hot sauce to some of the more popular US originals. I would love to try a salsa Verde from Tapatío but haven't seen it in stores yet, or at least I haven't looked for it. I would definitely recommend this hot sauce to any spicy food lover.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles
il y a 16 jours
Steph U. • il y a 5 jours
Yes I love it so much!!!
Pittsburg, CA