BY TAPATÍO #4 in Hot Sauce

Tapatio® Salsa Picante® Hot Sauce.
5 fl oz - 148 ml.

• Who else loves TAPATIO?😍 Tapatío® Hot Sauce4 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 107 Answers
  • Do you guys think is hot5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Tapatio is a must have in my home. It's great for any food from fruit, meals, chips, popcorn ECT. It's not very spicy but it has a great kick to it. I love that they come in many sizes even to go packs. One of my favorite ways to eat it is im my noodle soups. Tapatio is a must try you will love it.
Jamz M.
Brandon
One of my most favorite hot sauces! It does the job when I want a kick of spice but also awesome flavor. It’s the perfect pairing with any Tex-mex inspired dishes. I would definitely recommend this for everyone, since it’s delicious but not overly spicy.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
The best hot sauce hands down. I used to only buy Tabasco but Tapatio has taken my food to the next level. Thanks to my friend I was introduced to this brand and I’ve never looked back. I love it and definitely recommend it.
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
First off who doesn't have tapatio in there house!! Let me just start by saying this is one of the best hot sauces out there it goes good on anything! I can literally put this on anything and i could use half the bottle on one thing!! Its good on chips popcorn asada fries anything!!😍
Kasey S.
Hamden
I love tapatio! It is definitely my go to hot sauce. The flavor is smoky and it is spicy...but not too much. I love it on Mexican food but I honestly put it on everything from eggs to pizza. I would suggest giving it a try if you like your food but with a little kick. Also, unlike some other sauces, it has no sugar. Great hot sauce, definitely one of the bests.
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
Love this hot sauce ! Definitely my fave ! A little high on sodium but pairs well with everything ! $1-$3 depending on the size you purchase . Love it on my chips , food & snacks (:
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I love tapatio. It is an item that is always in my pantry. It has that spicy flavor that makes food have a better taste and a kick of spice. I love adding it to my chips, popcorn, seafood, burritos and many other foods.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Lizzie D.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a life saver. I'm a Latina and I need to have some sort of spiciness on my food. Usually there's not salsas that are made and handy. But I could always count on this bottle to give my food that extra spicy I need. It comes in all sizes. We usually have the big bottle at home. The small one to take for lunch. Great product definitely recommend if you want some spiciness.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This hot sauce is good; i wish it had more heat! but it's amazing on top of pizza! It's extremley affordable & can't go wrong with hot sauce! Its good on tacos too. I love tobassco more but it is more expensive! I get tapatio from walmart! i love to eat this plain on a plate too! ;)
Belle A.
Anyone put Tapatio on their popcorn?
Nat T.
Oklahoma city, OK
How spicy would you say this is on 1-10 scale
Rochelle B.
Riverside , CA
What would you say is the most obvious difference (in taste) between tapatio and tabasco?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Do you guys think is hot how you guys rate it 1 through 10
Lily A.
Is this hot sauce very spicy or just mild?