Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant

Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant

What it is: A gel-to-powder clean deodorant driven by performance and purity that was specifically created for active lifestyles. What it does: This concentrated formula features an amplified blend of the brand's original plant actives and mineral powders along with long-lasting, heat-released essential oils that work in harmony with exertion for enhanced protection against odor-causing bacteria and excess moisture. Uniquely designed without
Start your review of Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Waccabuc, NY
Yo no uso desodorante, generalmente no tengo mal golpe, pero me gustó mucho el aplicador y el golpe del desodorante y no me mancha la ropa algo que me preocupa mucho
Austin, TX
Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant uploaded by Ashley M.
I received the Citrus Vetivert scent, It smells very good and it's very subtle. I think it's very unique that it's goes on as a gel and when it dries it's like a powder deodorant! I was able to wear this all day and the deodorant never wore off!
W Sacramento, CA
Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant uploaded by Haley E.
I just tried this product and I like it so far. The texture is great. The applicator is interesting but effective. Hopefully it lasts all day as it’s a natural deodorant!
Manor, TX
Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant uploaded by molly W.
I love the texture and results of this product, but I was not a huge fan of this scent. I would be open to trying this deodorant in a different scent.
Annapolis, MD
Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant uploaded by Isabella B.
Taos Aer Citrus Vetivert Extra Strength Deodorant uploaded by Isabella B.
I was my first time using the brand and I loved they are cruelty free! The scent is not my favorite, but protected me for more than 10 hours for sure! The scent is very strong for me, maybe if was not that strong I would love more!
Toledo, OH
I received the Citrus Vetivert scent, It smells very good and it’s very subtle. I think it’s very unique that it’s goes on as a gel and when it dries it’s like a powder deodorant! I was able to wear this all day and the deodorant never wore off!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renton, WA
il y a 15 jours
Jessica G. il y a 3 jours
Yes! However, It doesn’t last very long.