Tanwise Medium Wash-Off Mousse uploaded by Jessa S.Tanwise Medium Wash-Off Mousse uploaded by Jessa S.Tanwise Medium Wash-Off Mousse uploaded by Jessa S.

BY TANWISE

Tanwise Wash-Off Mousse provides a temporary bronze color. see more...

Tanwise Medium Wash-Off Mousse
This is a really good product for beginners! I got it at Sallys beauty supply for around 10$ and got amazing results. It didn't smell like normal self tanners, it doesn't show a hint of orange at all and as long as you wear gloves and moisturize dry areas it's really even! Just make sure to exfoliate first so it doesn't come off uneven! Definitely a great buy
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really easy to use! It is a little bit difficult to apply evenly, so I would recommend exfoliating really well before applying. You could definitely use a glove to apply but I just use my hands and then make sure that I wash my hands really well after. This product does wash off, so if you are looking for a weeks worth of results from one application, this self tanner is not for you. That being said when it does wash off and fade, it fades really nicely. Overall I would recommend this product, especially if you are just needing a faux tan for a special event. I do prefer the cream lotion from Tanwise over the mousse. It is just as easy to use and lasts longer.
Haley P.
An excellent product for beginner tanners (like myself). It has much better ingredients than most of the self tanning products on the market.
Chelsea T.
Gives great color! more tan than orange. not a great smell but worth it for the pay off. not amazing lasting time but kept a good tan for about 4 days.
Kay A.
Waianae, HI
I am Hawaiian/chinese/Portuguese, so my skin has a yellow/olive undertone. this stuff works really well for me. looks scary when you first apply, but dries/rinses off to be a very natural color.
Jessa S.
Mount Joy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this is the best self Tanner I have ever found. I bought extras just to make sure I'd never be without. I've also used the face Tanner with great success. I have reviewed this personally and have quite a few friends who fell in love with the product after my suggestion and pictures. This is dark going on so you can see it, meaning no streaks. it has no foul oder. its color is wonderful after 1 application. it fades slowly. I'd say no less than 5 days without reapplying. I use a little bit of baby oil or coconut oil to apply to add the moisture I need after a shower. if you let it dry proprely it does not transfer to clothing. only about 20 mins for me, but I'm sure that differs. I used to be a tanning bed user because I never used a self Tanner than didn't stink, turn orange, or leave uneven coverage. I strongly recommend this product
Karissa S.
Meridian, ID
I've been self tanning for years at least once a week. I tried Tanwise as a cheaper alternative to Fake Bake. For the price point, I think the product is great. I like that it doesn't apply clear so you can see the areas you cover. I also like mousse applications because I think your product goes farther than it would with a spray. I would not use this product unless you have a mitt or glove available. I tried it once and I could not get it back off my fingers and around my fingernails for several days. The color is a nice warm brown - it doesn't end up looking orange which I liked. I would recommend you buy the special face product if you are going to tan your face - it did cause a little bit of a breakout when I put it all over my face. Overall for the price it's worth the money. The biggest negative in my opinion is I feel like the color lasts for a shorter time than other tanners I've used. After 3-4 days I felt like it was completely gone. If you have a weekend event though I would definitely give it a try! (just practice once or twice before :) )
Rain Q.
Calgary
Pretty good product didn't leave me orange, pretty natural look!! And a good price. The problem I had with it was when washing my hand it left a weird line on my wrist from where it would come off with water, it's not a bad thing that it comes off so easily just a little inconvenient yet convenient if that makes sense. I also had a problem with the pump breaking after my 3ed use and is still over half full and I can't use it
Ally C.
Ottawa, ON.
I found this product to be a nice colour, and easy to put on however it does stain clothes easily. Also doesn't work well with dry skin patches.
Mandy G.
Does it rub off onto clothing or sofa?