BY TANWISE

Tanwise Dark Tanning Lotion creates a rich tan without the sun. see more...

Haley C.
Cullman, AL
I've used this for every special occasion I've ever had! It's seriously the best tanning lotion! I bought it at ulta.
i would love to try this and see if it really works!!!!!!!!!!i feel like it would be good and not dry out your skin
Lisa M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I bought this product last year and been using it this spring and summer love it
.#beachbashcontest @influenster
Rosie W.
I am terrified of skin cancer, but live on the beach. So every summer I take extra steps to protect my skin, but also want that golden tan look. I have tried all of the tan products, gotten spray tans and this is the best product! It looks so natural! I can apply it in the morning and by noon I am a golden goddess! I don't know how more people know about this product, because it really is the best one out there.
Sheri L.
Surrey , BC
Used this once before. It's alright but not the best self tanner. I was orange toned and some spots will streak. But the price is good. I suggest st tropez that's the best self tanner.