BY TANWISE

Tanwise Dark Tanning Lotion creates a rich tan without the sun. see more...

Heather F.
Love this!! I usually use a more expensive brand that I love but I ran out and needed a more affordable substitute, so I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and picked up Tanwise. I was a little skeptical and had a hard time deciding between this one or the one hour but I'm glad I chose the original. My legs are super white so I didn't notice much of a change after one application but after my second application they have the prettiest color and darker than my more expensive self tanner ever got them! The only con is that it takes awhile to absorb and dry and the color guide transfers quite a bit for about an hour after application but the ending result is worth it, in my opinion! I also love the facial gel by Tanwise. Definitely recommend!
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
I love all of the tanwise products so much. I apply the dark at night with a mitt and go right to bed. I wake up a tan new human! I constantly get compliments on how authentic it looks! It smells nice, is easy to apply, and doesn't transfer all over all my things. Get to Sally's and grab this asap. I literally cancelled my membership at a tanning salon because of this line.
Sierra M.
Perry, OK
I have been using this lotion for about 10 months now and I really like the tone. I like the price and that it washes off evenly. It lasts about 4 days. The smell is very pleasant, it takes about 30 min to dry before you should put on clohting, I sleep in mine and wash the next morning. Its pretty easy to apply. I wish it came out darker. it looks dark when you first apply it bc the bronzer guide, but it does not leave you that dark. Im still pleased with the overall product
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I love this tanning lotion so much out had been my go to for glow for over 3 years. It's instant tan but also lightly intensifies as the hours after you wear it (like 4 hours). It last up to 6 or 7 days, scrub or wash off what's left and apply again.
Chrissy B.
My go to self tanner I've been using it for about 3 years now! It has a nice smell and I really like that fact it doesn't transfer on clothing or bedding! The only thing i don't like is it seems to have a green tint to it every once and a while.
Paula S.
Phoenix, AZ
It's fantastic!! It gave me the most perfect tanning color! It lasts me a few weeks but i feel the color isnt very noticeable after a week of wearing it. So i keep retouching it after a while. I really like it, the only tip i can give you is dont use your hands even though the instructions say so.
Madeline M.
This was an all right self tanner, definitely not the best. It's stains your hands pretty quickly so make sure you wear gloves, also make sure that you don't wear any clothes you want to get stain for the first 24 hours, including sheets. It was a little streaky and spotty, it was cheap though you get what you pay for.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Definitely wear gloves while applying this and take your time. It can be patchy looking . My skin is very pale and this gives it a instant tan but I have used better products then this before. I don't think I'll be buying again.
Madi D.
Orwigsburg, PA
Love this stuff!!! It's just as good as expensive tanning lotions but it's fairly cheap! Great for the summer when you want to look super bronzed!
Melanie S.
Miami, FL, FL
Provides a dark looking tan without the sun Hydrates, Moisturizes Won't clog poresL'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil All Hair Types