Tanwise® Dark Bronzing Sunless Mousse

by Tanwise

Dark Bronzing Sunless Tanning Mousse (7oz) provides a streak-free bronze glow in a lightweight mousse to give you a natural-looking tan without the sun
Black bronzers give an immediate dark bronze color, while a sunless complex develops over time to keep that bronze glow
Apply sunless tanning mousse all over body and face in small circular motions, allowing 15-20 minutes before re-dressing
Allow 4-6 hours before showering, to allow for deeper product penetration
Packaging may vary*

Tanwise Dark Bronzing Sunless Tanning Mousse (7oz) gives a streak-free bronze in a lightweight mousse. Black bronzers give an immediate dark color, while a sunless complex develops over time to give you a beautiful, natural-looking tan without the sun. Apply all over body and face in small circular motions. Allow 15-20 minutes before re-dressing. Allow 4-6 hours before showering, this allows for deeper product penetration.

DIRECTION

Apply all over body and face in small circular motions. Allow 15-20 minutes before re-dressing. Allow 4-6 hours before showering to allow for deeper product penetration.

PRO TIPS

For best results, apply in thin, even layers. Apply sparingly at hairline and around eyebrows. For best results, exfoliate first.

INGREDIENTS

WATER ,DIHYDROXYACETONE ,DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,GLYCERIN ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,FRAGRANCE ,COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE ,RED 40 ,DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE ,CITRIC ACID ,POTASSIUM SORBATE ,YELLOW 5 ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,BLUE 1 ,PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) O ,CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT ,AMYL CINNAMAL ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,CITRAL ,COUMARIN ,GERANIOL ,HEXYL CINNAMAL ,LINALOOL

Does this tanner make you Orange? I’m wanting to try it and stuck between this one and Loving Tan to try! The price difference is big, but I don’t want to be orange?
Has anyone used this product? Does it come off easily? Does it rub off on clothes? How long would you say it lasts? Thanks!
To all my self tan lovers! Have any of you used St Moriz or TanWise self tanner? I am looking for an inexpensive self tanner. I had try the Banana Boat one which I didn’t really like. Which Is better St Moriz or TanWise? What was your experience using any of these products?
Start your review of Tanwise® Dark Bronzing Sunless Mousse!
Bowmanville
Nicest tan I’ve gotten and the price point is incredible! I bought mine at Sally Beauty and they recommended I apply with a tanning mitt and the results were flawless!!!
Kitchener
Pros:
- dark results
- easy to apply
- lasts for a while
- cost effective, worth the price for the results
- looks natural

Cons:
- for the first three days after application, it stains my sheets BADLY
- the smell if you leave it on longer than 4 hours
- drying
Pros:
- dark results
- easy to apply
- lasts for a while
- cost effective, worth the price for the results
- looks natural

Cons:
- for the first three days after application, it stains my sheets BADLY
- the smell if you leave it on longer than 4 hours
- drying
oshawa
This product is messy. I can’t even keep count of how many towels and bath mats I’ve ruined with this. The pump has a design flaw and for some reasons stops turning the product into foam and just squirts out liquid after using for a little while. The product itself is unforgiving but does what it’s supposed to. If you leave it on over night you will wake up a bronzed goddess.
Can't live without this stuff! I tried it out when I worked at Sally's a few years ago and it's been a staple ever since. It's about $10 Or so unless you catch it on sale (sometimes b1g1 free). The mousse specifically, only comes in one shade, dark tan. I myself have a very light olive skin tone, but who doesn't want to have a glowing tan like they just came back from vacay, am I right?! Okay, so a huge tip I have for this product is prior to your self tanning, I always prep my skin 3 days in advance. So I exfoliate every shower, moisturize my skin to the max and shave the night before! Give your pores some time to close so your not all speckled and dark in those areas and your skin is baby soft and ready for the glow up! The day of, right before you put it on. Slather your bottoms of your feet in lotion, and any dry areas (knees, elbows, armpit, hands, back of ankles) wait a few mins for that to soak in. This just prevents the color from sticking to those areas and being darker than you would want. I like to apply mine with a dense kabuki brush, although I have tried the mitt, my hands, and the sock method, this one is still my favourite. I use the eco tools bronzer kabuki brush. It has a large handle and blends everything beautifully. There is a color gaurd, so you can see if you have missed any spots, which is fantastic. Don't worry so much if you went over an area twice, this will not affect your glow at all, the gaurd just makes it look a little scary. I like to finish off with a good dusting of baby powder so I don't feel sticky or anything and I don't crease. I always apply this before bed, so when I wakeup I just shower and bam, I got that just back from vacay look ;) this product lasts me about 5-7 days depending how well I moisturize and stuff. It does not stain sheets if you do the baby powder dusting either! 10/10 for me. Affordable, great results, long lasting and smells like cherry blossom and almond!
Medicine Hat, AB
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
Really great color, and easy to apply mouse. Does not look orange. It will also last 2 to 3 days. It is around 20 dollars, which is better than some other popular brands.
Ok ladies ,, if your looking for a total hit this is it ,,, I gotta say this sunless tanner is just amazing ,, I've used alot of different tanners ,, & this one is in my top 2 ,, it's a beautiful natural looking color , it's beautiful on the skin , it is east to blend , it lasts about 5-7 days ,, my only issues with it is , it has that tanner skin smell lol , but other then that this is a total winner in my books ,, Ps it also washes off clothing very easily
Conception Bay South, NL
I bought this the other day on a whim and I think it has been the best impulse purchase at an affordable price I've ever made. I applied it with my hands and managed to get an all over, even coverage and was able to remove it from my hands with just soap. The result: a beautiful healthy glow. No orange tinge or streaking and the tan looks natural.
Brockville, Ontario
It's great, easy to apply, no streaks. But can get splotchy in areas that bend (elbows, armpits, etc.), but a little water right after fixes that up. Wash hands right after applying, I used a foaming makeup remover too just to really get it off. The only thing is I find it doesn't last super long, unless you apply a couple layers over time.
Sault Sainte Marie
My first sunless tanner and I am so thankful I did not turn orange. It’s beautiful , easy to apply and doesn’t have a lingering smell like other self tanners have a tendency to have! Not to mention it’s cheap :)
kingston
Not the best tanning foam that I’ve used, but definitely a great product and worth the price! Not super orange or fake looking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...