Tanwise® Dark Bronzing Sunless Mousse

by Tanwise

Dark Bronzing Sunless Tanning Mousse (7oz) provides a streak-free bronze glow in a lightweight mousse to give you a natural-looking tan without the sun
Black bronzers give an immediate dark bronze color, while a sunless complex develops over time to keep that bronze glow
Apply sunless tanning mousse all over body and face in small circular motions, allowing 15-20 minutes before re-dressing
Allow 4-6 hours before showering, to allow for deeper product penetration
Packaging may vary*

Tanwise Dark Bronzing Sunless Tanning Mousse (7oz) gives a streak-free bronze in a lightweight mousse. Black bronzers give an immediate dark color, while a sunless complex develops over time to give you a beautiful, natural-looking tan without the sun. Apply all over body and face in small circular motions. Allow 15-20 minutes before re-dressing. Allow 4-6 hours before showering, this allows for deeper product penetration.

DIRECTION

Apply all over body and face in small circular motions. Allow 15-20 minutes before re-dressing. Allow 4-6 hours before showering to allow for deeper product penetration.

PRO TIPS

For best results, apply in thin, even layers. Apply sparingly at hairline and around eyebrows. For best results, exfoliate first.

INGREDIENTS

WATER ,DIHYDROXYACETONE ,DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,GLYCERIN ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,FRAGRANCE ,COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE ,RED 40 ,DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE ,CITRIC ACID ,POTASSIUM SORBATE ,YELLOW 5 ,TETRASODIUM EDTA ,BLUE 1 ,PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) O ,CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT ,AMYL CINNAMAL ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,CITRAL ,COUMARIN ,GERANIOL ,HEXYL CINNAMAL ,LINALOOL

Does this tanner make you Orange? I’m wanting to try it and stuck between this one and Loving Tan to try! The price difference is big, but I don’t want to be orange?
Has anyone used this product? Does it come off easily? Does it rub off on clothes? How long would you say it lasts? Thanks!
To all my self tan lovers! Have any of you used St Moriz or TanWise self tanner? I am looking for an inexpensive self tanner. I had try the Banana Boat one which I didn’t really like. Which Is better St Moriz or TanWise? What was your experience using any of these products?
Start your review of Tanwise® Dark Bronzing Sunless Mousse!
Winnsboro, TX
This product is good but it leaves ALOT of streaks. I found a perfect hack. Put it on with your favorite lotion . It doesnt smell to bad but I personally dont like the smell. I got it on sale at Sally beauty and I would recommend it if y ok ur looking for a quick easy tan. Doesnt last forever though.
Knoxville
One of my favorite at home tanners! The color is very natural and doesn’t leave you feeling like you just put self tanner on...ya you know the feeling. Love this stuff and it gives an even smooth glowy goddess tan!
Bowling Green, KY
This does give you a nice subtle tan, the only thing I did not like about it is that my hands were definitely orange afterwards. If you use it make sure you wear gloves! It does go on nice and even though.
Asheville
I was surprised at this lotion. Dosent have a very good smell and left me looking more orange than tan. You can definitely smell that you have a sunless tanner on and the smell last almost as long as the color. This is not something I would recommend to others looking for a golden glow.
Phoenix, AZ
My FAVORITE self tanner! I have been using the product for years and don’t plan on changing! It has a green undertone so the tan looks more natural and not orange! The foam makes it easy to apply and you get a nice, streak free tan! It lasts as long and looks as good as a spray tan and a bottle will last you at least a month (definitely more if you only apply every couple of weeks!)
Columbus, OH
Good product: way better than most store tanners but not as good as some products you can order. Smell isn’t as bad as most self tanners but also isn’t the most pleasant. The glow that shows immediately is great and works as a guide for easy application. The color turns out great as well.
New Iberia, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I put on a glove and then a sock over it and applied like that then showered after 4 hrs. Wasn't fully satisfied so did it again the next day for 6 and wow it's amazing and totally natural.. not orange at all. I got the lotion too so I'll be using that as well. This stuff is awesome.
Morganton
Purchased at: Amazon
Tried this for the first time and will continue to be a repeat customer. Application is extremely easy, it doesn’t make you streaky. Within one use, I’m a Tremendous amount darker. It doesn’t rub off on your clothing either. Product was recommended by a regular self-tanner user.
Port St Lucie, FL
Super dark!! At first it’s tacky sticky but let it dry and wait 12 hours to wash off!! You’ll thank me!! It’s a nice color! Lasts a week and then you gotta do it again. Exfoliate before reapplying it’s crucial!! Also keep skin moisturized after the initial 12 hours.
Ball Ground, GA
Not my favorite self tanner. The problem I personally had with it was it faded rather fast than any other tanner I’ve used- and it left my skin looking super patchy. Unfortunately I wouldn’t recommend this tanner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...