BY TANTOWEL

The Perfect Self-Tanning Towelette. Look Good Naked™ Tantowel® Tinted On The Glow® Daily Face Moisturizer is the Perfect Skin Conditioner for a Year-Round Radiance. The hydrating formula contains skin color enhancing ingredients that slowly develop a natural-looking glow.  This water-based moisturizer is made from a high-quality shimmer that will give you an immediate color and continue to moisturize and tan. see more...

• Does it matter if you are naturally tan or not? Trying to find so...1 Answers
  • I have seen some tan towels on QVC. I have never tried them. Is t...1 Answers
PEGGY M.
GREENVILLE, TX
Love these tan towels. No orange color or streaks and really easy to apply. Just wipe on like you are using a paper towel and let dry. Color develops in a few hours. Great for even your face.
greidy p.
Me encantan estas toallas de bronceado. Sin color naranja o rayas y muy fácil de aplicar. Sólo tienes que limpiar como si estuvieras usando una toalla de papel y dejar secar. El color se desarrolla en pocas horas. Genial para incluso su cara
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
These towels are great for getting a nice tan and I love that they are disposable. Just make sure you wash you're hands afterwards.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Not my favorite self tan product. Application is not even and is a bit complicated.
Valerie K.
Hammond, IN
I used this on my legs and I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to apply, and it didn't turn me orange. I didn't like the scent, but for the results I can get over it.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have seen some tan towels on QVC. I have never tried them. Is this easy to use and covers well?? What bout the color Orangey?? or a good tan color?? Does it look good??? I have had some skin issues so no longer tan inside or outside.
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Does it matter if you are naturally tan or not? Trying to find something that can help boost my tan. I have a natural dark olive complexion and it takes me longer than most to get tan. Hoping this can help since I will most likely be working more inside than outside this summer!