BY TAN TOWEL

TanTowel Starter Kit Classic Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I don't want to look orange, not have streaks. I want to have a n...2 Answers
Lauren K.
Absecon, NJ
These are fantastic! But practice makes perfect, if you apply an uneven coat it is very streaky. Over time it grows a natural looking tan even myself found I gained a nice glow. I am very fair and they worked well for me.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I am fair skinned, I want a nice healthy tan look without looking orange our streaks. I hippie this works so that I can pass the word on to my fair skinned girls.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
I like these products. I especially like using the towels before getting a spray tan. They help make the color last much longer.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I don't want to look orange, not have streaks. I want to have a nice ten glow for very fair skinned woman. Will this work fit my skin? Does it angel nice, is it waterproof, will it streak if I sweat? How long does it last? How much does it cost? Where can I purchase this?