BY TANTOWEL

Look Good Naked™ Ultra-Lightweight, Fine Mist Goes On Even, Quick Drying Tantowel® Tanning Mist provides the gratification of a tanned look in a matter of hours.  This easy to use self-tanner does not contain any stains or dyes.  The Tanning Mist absorbs quickly so you can start your tan and be out the door in no time.  It has a light citrus fragrance that dissipates within minutes.  Enjoy your sun-kissed glow with tantowel® Tanning Mist. Manufactured in USA. see more...

• Does this tanner start to get blotchy and peel off after ...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like and is it streaky 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hands orange like most self tanning ...3 Answers
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used the Tantowel as well, but this spray is a miracle worker for your face. This does not leave you looking orange. I just mist a little bit on in the morning and let dry before applying my makeup. It is a great deal, and a little goes a long way. I use a variety of Tantowel products, but this one is my favorite.
Jillian H.
I really enjoy this brand! I use the tan towel with the spray and rub it in to create an even looking glow on my skin. I love how it makes my skin look natural, not orange. The price is good making it affordable. I recommend this product!
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
This mist is a great companion to the Tan Towel. You can use it on its own, or in combination wit your towel. I usually do a light mist and then blend it out with the towel. You can save the towel in the pack, and then refresh it with the mist - it is like using a brand new towel!
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I was looking for a new self tanning product. and I've tried multiple different kinds and I have been the most happy with this! It compliments my skin tone, doesn't look orange, and doesn't fade. Looks natural! I really love it! I found my at Ulta on the clearance rack(:
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
This product works very well, a great price for the value as you are able to selftan a few different times I have bought this product many times at ulta as it is a good deal for the price. Doesn't cause me to break out nor look orange it gives me an even looking tan
Lauren S.
Wautoma, Wi
I'm super pale and can't get a tan for the life of me (blame it on being polish) but this stuff makes it look like I finally have one! Doesn't look fake or streaky. Only one I use.
Helen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this product! Only self tanner I have found that looks really natural and not fake and orange. Definitely recommend.
Chelsie H.
Really nice tanning mist! I like the tan-towels and these are great as well! Definitely worth a try:)
Emily M.
This isn't bad but a little messy. Smells decent, and works best if you have base tan
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Does this leave your hands orange like most self tanning products?
Aubrey L.
What does this smell like and is it streaky
Katie D.
Does this tanner start to get blotchy and peel off after a few days?