Tantowel Plus Half Body Self-Tanning Towelette uploaded by ashlee p.

BY TANTOWEL

The Perfect Self-Tanning Towelette. Look Good Naked™ Produces a Deeper Darker Tan TanTowel® Plus has the same convenience of the Classic with a color enhancing additive, . Use Tantowel Plus for medium to dark skin tones. TanTowel® towelettes are a patented, and convenient self-tanning experience.  They are easy to apply and dry in seconds.  Wipe on and allow 3-4 hours for the self-tanning ingredient DHA, to develop your self-tan.  The convenient clear formula contains no stains or dyes so there is no streaking.  Half Body towelettes, are easy to use for a quick on the go application.  They are good for a face, arms and upper body application, or a complete legs application. see more...

• Do these work well? I have been wanting to try them! Do t...2 Answers
  • How does it work? Does it last?1 Answers
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
I got this little sample towel as a gift and figured I’d try it out on my tummy (it was covered the whole summer) to see if it actually works. I don’t know how it works but it TOTALLY DID. There was no residue or smearing or spotting. My tummy looked almost as tan as the rest of my body. However, while it does come out in about 2 hours onto your skin- it doesn’t last too long. Probably less than a week. But! The directions DO say to keep reapplying. Overall - if you want glow in the winter time for an event or something - get this! Tan Towel Half Body Towels
Rosalie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was really excited to try this product because of the convenience aspect. Unfortunately, the color didn’t really show up on my skin. It was affordable and on sale when I bought it. I wouldn’t recommend the shade I bought, but I would maybe try the darker shade another time.
ashlee p.
I used these before every tailgate this season and I just wish it was a deeper tan. I didn’t notice any orange tones or streakiness (even though I sweat like crazy) but it only made my tan lines less noticeable. Which was half what I wanted but I also wanted to look darker. Pic for tone, I am on the right and had a sock tan and farmers tan.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
Orange you glad I didn't say banana? This was a no-go for me. It made my (admittedly fair) skin turn orange. I had to wait for it to unevenly wear off over the course of a week. You really can't control the amount of bronze you're putting on, so it's best left to those with a current golden hue.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
I've bought these twice. I figured the first time was just a bad batch so I gave it the benefit of the doubt. Need to say it does not leave a nice tan color you have to use too many towelettes. Not worth the price time or aggravation
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This stuff is only so so for me. It gives a nice color payoff but it's hard to apply. You use the sheets to rub all over your skin but it's clear so it's hard to not have it get streaky. Plus the sheets feel kind of dry so you end up using more than one and it just seems like a waste of money.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
I tested these on my legs and ended up very streaky and very orange. Now, my skin is incredibly fair and I don't normally use tanning products, so it might look more natural on those who are more experienced and already have some natural color to work with.
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
I have never been so orange in my life after using this product. I had light/medium skin at the time and boy it did not go well at all. I think it depends on your skin tone and what you want to accomplish but for me it was not natural at all and did not blend well with my skin.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
I think these are great and they provide even, dark color in one use. They are easy to go wrong though since they are so easy to apply. I accidentally took the "swipe" motion too loosely and ended up with ridiculous coverage and bad lines. So always remember it is sunless tanner not just a baby wipe.
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
I LOVE Tan towels. They keep a lasting tan for days and aren't streaky. Take your time and be careful when applying and you won't have any streaks. The color is a natural color and and gives a good glow.
Charlotte B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Do these work well? I have been wanting to try them! Do they come out to orange or give a nice color?
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
How does it work? Does it last?