TanTowel Plus Half Body 5 Pack

by Tantowel

TanTowel Half Body towelettes give you a quick and even application with no streaking, mess or fuss. This self-tanning pulp fiber towelette is a half body application for medium to dark skin tones. It exfoliates exfoliates the skin during the application, allowing for smoother, healthier skin. Color will start to develop in 2-4 hours and your sunless tan will continue to develop for up to 24 hours. This product does not contain a sunscreen.

How does it work? Does it last?
Do these work well? I have been wanting to try them! Do they come out to orange or give a nice color?
Start your review of TanTowel Plus Half Body 5 Pack!
Angelica M.
Diamondhead, MS
TanTowel Plus Half Body 5 Pack uploaded by Angelica M.
I tried these in 2015 when I was in Cabo. Nice deep tan no orange 🍊 color. I looked like I had a two month tanning bed tan and I owe to these towels
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
1,503 reviews
It's a big no from me. I had high hopes for these towelettes and they did not perform. I tried going up and down, I tried rubbing them like lotion on my legs. I tried every way I could think and still got streaky uneven color. And the smell was kind of strong. Smelled like a tanning salon during prom season. My sister and I even tried them together and we both got the same results. Keep a good loofah and body scrub handy if you buy these.
Calista R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Tan towels were my go-to when I was a competitive cheerleader. I always used these as a quick way to give me some color before a competition. Compared to other self tanning products, these smell really good too!
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
Orange you glad I didn't say banana? This was a no-go for me. It made my (admittedly fair) skin turn orange. I had to wait for it to unevenly wear off over the course of a week. You really can't control the amount of bronze you're putting on, so it's best left to those with a current golden hue.
Alyssa K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I didn't like this product. I was excited about the convenience of it, but instead of a bronze glow, my skin was streaky orange. Not a cute look.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
This stuff is only so so for me. It gives a nice color payoff but it's hard to apply. You use the sheets to rub all over your skin but it's clear so it's hard to not have it get streaky. Plus the sheets feel kind of dry so you end up using more than one and it just seems like a waste of money.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
I tested these on my legs and ended up very streaky and very orange. Now, my skin is incredibly fair and I don't normally use tanning products, so it might look more natural on those who are more experienced and already have some natural color to work with.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: ULTA
Classic Total Body Self-Tan Towelette (5 Pack) I wasn't really sure about these. But they were very simple to use after my shower. They left great coverage, pleasant smell and a beautiful cover.
Mackenzie D.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite self tanner. I’ve used this product for years and always come back to it. The half size is the perfect size and the plus color is a great natural color, even if you’re on the paler side like I am
Jena S.
Thornton, CO
I tried this product. I didn’t really care for it. It left streaks and turned me more orange than brown.