Tantowel Plus Evolution Plus, Total Body Self-Tan Towelette, 5 ea uploaded by Anna W.

BY TAN TOWEL

The Perfect Self-Tanning Towelette. High-Quality Fiber Towelettes Pre-Measured with Tanning Solution. Look Good Naked™ Self-Tan Towelette Half Body Application For Face & Body. Fair to Medium Skin Tones 10 Towelettes Each Tantowel® classic towelette is concentrated with a self-tan formula to give you a quick and even application with no streaking, mess or fuss.  Tantowel® classic will produce a uniform, natural looking glow within 2 to 4 hours.  To maintain your tan, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times a week.  For a darker result apply more frequently.  Light citrus fragranc. see more...

• Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good sel...2 Answers
  • I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this ...3 Answers
  • Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?2 Answers
Emma F.
Brampton
Review for: Self-Tan Towelette 2.5 oz; 75 ml more...
I LOVE these tan towels!! The only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because you have to be very very careful when you apply it so it doesn’t go on streaky. But other than that they are amazing!!
Caroline R.
Review for: Self-Tan Towelette 2.5 oz; 75 ml more...
A little expensive but worth the price! This product is perfect for sensitive skin and gives the perfect summer glow. No streaks, no strange smells, no hassle. It is worth the extra money when it comes to good skin products and year round glow!
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
The color you get from these is SO natural looking! I have noticed that I actually get a darker tan from the 'Classic' rather than the "Plus". Weird, I know.. They also do not leave any streaks.. Just make sure to wash your hands! I also suggest getting the big ones and not the half body. The half body barely does one of my legs. I buy mine at Ulta.
Taylor M.
Orangeburg , SC
This is my year round go-to self tanner. It is so easy to use (pre-moistened wipe) and always delivers a natural looking tan. I love using these "towels" over a lotion or foam because the packets are so easy to travel with and also they help exfoliate while you apply. I will say that sometimes I mess up and have a white spot since it's kind of hard to tell where you apply it, but I usually do it at night and in the morning if I notice a noticeable white spot I'll just put on another Tantowel and in a few hours it's tan and I'm tanner than I would've been with just one towel! I try to buy these in bulk on Amazon when I can find them because I use them so often and $5/towel is a little pricey--but if I can't find a good deal I'll splurge for them because they're so easy and worth it!
Johnna S.
This product is amazing if you do not like tanning your face. It's not orangey like most self tanners are instead it gives a natural glow. I always use this tan towel on my face before a party because it gives life to my pale complexion!
Katie R.
These tanning towels are great for anyone who does not want to apply a lotion self tanner
Cassandra D.
Edmonton, AB
This tan towelette is so good it tans me instantly, dries instantly does not turn my hands orange and does not smell. I use this product every week instead of a spray tan and people think I am getting spray tans!!
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
These are simply the best for a natural looking tan year round! So easy to use, they come with the tanning solution already added to a towel. You simply apply to your entire body and voila! You have a great, natural looking tan! I only use two a week to achieve the color I want but if I ever want to go darker, I would use a third towel. No orange streaks and it doesn't rub off on your clothes. Absolutely love these!
Stacey O.
I've used many self tanners and this one is super easy to use. Just wipe your body down with the towelette. On my first use my upper body was flawless. My legs, however, were not completely covered. So spend some extra time in that area. The color was a beautiful golden tan. Would definitely use again.
Anna W.
Beverly, MA
Fool Proof! seriously super easy to use. it almost always gives me a perfect tan as long as I remember to wash my hands and be careful of my ankles. I would recommend putting lotion on the dry areas before applying or it will turn orange. overall it is the best self tanner I've used.
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did anyone have an issue with the smell?
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a store other than ulta that sells the towelette packets? Maybe for a little cheaper?
Christina D.
Grove City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this product before? It seems like it would work great and I'm looking for a great tan!!
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good self option that wut leave
Sandra S.
Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?

back