Tantowel Plus Evolution Plus, Total Body Self-Tan Towelette, 5 ea uploaded by Anna W.

BY TAN TOWEL

The Perfect Self-Tanning Towelette. High-Quality Fiber Towelettes Pre-Measured with Tanning Solution. Look Good Naked™ Self-Tan Towelette Half Body Application For Face & Body. Fair to Medium Skin Tones 10 Towelettes Each Tantowel® classic towelette is concentrated with a self-tan formula to give you a quick and even application with no streaking, mess or fuss.  Tantowel® classic will produce a uniform, natural looking glow within 2 to 4 hours.  To maintain your tan, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times a week.  For a darker result apply more frequently.  Light citrus fragranc. see more...

• Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good sel...2 Answers
  • I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this ...3 Answers
  • Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?2 Answers
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Still streaks in my opinion and the smell isn't the greatest but none of them are, you have to be careful around your feet
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Easy to use unlike others this foes not leave you orange or streaky goes on easy and develops overnight.
Katie R.
These tanning towels are great for anyone who does not want to apply a lotion self tanner
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY
I like the towel because i feel like the product is easier to apply and it smells good
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
I used these for a short period of time but then I noticed a orangish look to my skin.
Melissa A.
San Antonio , TX
This towels are perfect especially for winter time approaching! Give the perfect glow.
Amie R.
I love this product! It leaves you with a nice golden tan and smells good to!
Emma F.
Brampton
Review for: Self-Tan Towelette 2.5 oz; 75 ml more...
I LOVE these tan towels!! The only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because you have to be very very careful when you apply it so it doesn’t go on streaky. But other than that they are amazing!!
Rebecca S.
COQUITLAM, BC
These arnt bad I liked them. On the positive side they give u a nice color, no orange color. Easy to use & doesn't make your skin feel greasy or gets onto your cloths after. My only real complaint is I find using just one isn't enough to do your whole body so I usually use 2. Little costly as well.
Cassandra D.
Edmonton, AB
This tan towelette is so good it tans me instantly, dries instantly does not turn my hands orange and does not smell. I use this product every week instead of a spray tan and people think I am getting spray tans!!
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did anyone have an issue with the smell?
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a store other than ulta that sells the towelette packets? Maybe for a little cheaper?
Christina D.
Grove City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this product before? It seems like it would work great and I'm looking for a great tan!!
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good self option that wut leave
Sandra S.
Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?

back