Tantowel Plus Evolution Plus, Total Body Self-Tan Towelette, 5 ea uploaded by Anna W.

BY TAN TOWEL

The Perfect Self-Tanning Towelette. High-Quality Fiber Towelettes Pre-Measured with Tanning Solution. Look Good Naked™ Self-Tan Towelette Half Body Application For Face & Body. Fair to Medium Skin Tones 10 Towelettes Each Tantowel® classic towelette is concentrated with a self-tan formula to give you a quick and even application with no streaking, mess or fuss.  Tantowel® classic will produce a uniform, natural looking glow within 2 to 4 hours.  To maintain your tan, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times a week.  For a darker result apply more frequently.  Light citrus fragranc. see more...

• Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good sel...2 Answers
  • I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this ...3 Answers
  • Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?2 Answers
Caroline R.
Review for: Self-Tan Towelette 2.5 oz; 75 ml more...
A little expensive but worth the price! This product is perfect for sensitive skin and gives the perfect summer glow. No streaks, no strange smells, no hassle. It is worth the extra money when it comes to good skin products and year round glow!
Taylor M.
Orangeburg , SC
This is my year round go-to self tanner. It is so easy to use (pre-moistened wipe) and always delivers a natural looking tan. I love using these "towels" over a lotion or foam because the packets are so easy to travel with and also they help exfoliate while you apply. I will say that sometimes I mess up and have a white spot since it's kind of hard to tell where you apply it, but I usually do it at night and in the morning if I notice a noticeable white spot I'll just put on another Tantowel and in a few hours it's tan and I'm tanner than I would've been with just one towel! I try to buy these in bulk on Amazon when I can find them because I use them so often and $5/towel is a little pricey--but if I can't find a good deal I'll splurge for them because they're so easy and worth it!
Johnna S.
This product is amazing if you do not like tanning your face. It's not orangey like most self tanners are instead it gives a natural glow. I always use this tan towel on my face before a party because it gives life to my pale complexion!
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
These are simply the best for a natural looking tan year round! So easy to use, they come with the tanning solution already added to a towel. You simply apply to your entire body and voila! You have a great, natural looking tan! I only use two a week to achieve the color I want but if I ever want to go darker, I would use a third towel. No orange streaks and it doesn't rub off on your clothes. Absolutely love these!
Anna W.
Beverly, MA
Fool Proof! seriously super easy to use. it almost always gives me a perfect tan as long as I remember to wash my hands and be careful of my ankles. I would recommend putting lotion on the dry areas before applying or it will turn orange. overall it is the best self tanner I've used.
Cindy B.
Moulton, AL
I stopped using tanning beds in April 2012, but would still use a low SPF sunscreen while in the sun. Recently, I was referred to these while shopping in ULTA one afternoon. I was a little iffy because I had heard the horror stories of orange and self tanner. But I found them to work great! Of course I had my husband cover my back smoothly because it is impossible to even apply non-bronzing lotions or products smoothly to a place you cannot see.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I have used tan towel products, and I have been very satisfied. It compliments my skin tone and is easy to use. I had some streaks but you just have to apply with care. I don't love the smell but its not the worst smell. I recommend the spray
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
The color you get from these is SO natural looking! I have noticed that I actually get a darker tan from the 'Classic' rather than the "Plus". Weird, I know.. They also do not leave any streaks.. Just make sure to wash your hands! I also suggest getting the big ones and not the half body. The half body barely does one of my legs. I buy mine at Ulta.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
The self tanning process can be quite discouraging, and at times and absolute nightmare. However, Tan Towel has stepped onto the scene and changed all that. With it's foolproof technique application with quick dry, elimination of the self tan skunk odor, and it's streak free results- you can't go wrong with this stuff!
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I really like these tan towels. They are easy to use and did not turn my skin orange. No matter what tanning products claim they always have a smell. So it will never surprise me when tanning products have a smell. Yes these do but thats why I tan before I go to bed! After you shower your fine.
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did anyone have an issue with the smell?
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a store other than ulta that sells the towelette packets? Maybe for a little cheaper?
Christina D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this product before? It seems like it would work great and I'm looking for a great tan!!
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good self option that wut leave
Sandra S.
Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?