Taylor M.
Orangeburg , SC
This is my year round go-to self tanner. It is so easy to use (pre-moistened wipe) and always delivers a natural looking tan. I love using these "towels" over a lotion or foam because the packets are so easy to travel with and also they help exfoliate while you apply. I will say that sometimes I mess up and have a white spot since it's kind of hard to tell where you apply it, but I usually do it at night and in the morning if I notice a noticeable white spot I'll just put on another Tantowel and in a few hours it's tan and I'm tanner than I would've been with just one towel! I try to buy these in bulk on Amazon when I can find them because I use them so often and $5/towel is a little pricey--but if I can't find a good deal I'll splurge for them because they're so easy and worth it!