Tantowel Plus Evolution Plus, Total Body Self-Tan Towelette, 5 ea uploaded by Anna W.
3 colors available

BY TAN TOWEL

The Perfect Self-Tanning Towelette. High-Quality Fiber Towelettes Pre-Measured with Tanning Solution. Look Good Naked™ Self-Tan Towelette Half Body Application For Face & Body. Fair to Medium Skin Tones 10 Towelettes Each Tantowel® classic towelette is concentrated with a self-tan formula to give you a quick and even application with no streaking, mess or fuss.  Tantowel® classic will produce a uniform, natural looking glow within 2 to 4 hours.  To maintain your tan, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times a week.  For a darker result apply more frequently.  Light citrus fragranc. see more...

• Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good self option t...2 Answers
  • I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this product be...3 Answers
  • Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?2 Answers
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
These are simply the best for a natural looking tan year round! So easy to use, they come with the tanning solution already added to a towel. You simply apply to your entire body and voila! You have a great, natural looking tan! I only use two a week to achieve the color I want but if I ever want to go darker, I would use a third towel. No orange streaks and it doesn't rub off on your clothes. Absolutely love these!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
I've used many self tanners and this one is super easy to use. Just wipe your body down with the towelette. On my first use my upper body was flawless. My legs, however, were not completely covered. So spend some extra time in that area. The color was a beautiful golden tan. Would definitely use again.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Beverly, MA
Fool Proof! seriously super easy to use. it almost always gives me a perfect tan as long as I remember to wash my hands and be careful of my ankles. I would recommend putting lotion on the dry areas before applying or it will turn orange. overall it is the best self tanner I've used.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Orangeburg, SC
This is my year round go-to self tanner. It is so easy to use (pre-moistened wipe) and always delivers a natural looking tan. I love using these "towels" over a lotion or foam because the packets are so easy to travel with and also they help exfoliate while you apply. I will say that sometimes I mess up and have a white spot since it's kind of hard to tell where you apply it, but I usually do it at night and in the morning if I notice a noticeable white spot I'll just put on another Tantowel and in a few hours it's tan and I'm tanner than I would've been with just one towel! I try to buy these in bulk on Amazon when I can find them because I use them so often and $5/towel is a little pricey--but if I can't find a good deal I'll splurge for them because they're so easy and worth it!
Johnna S.
Johnna S.
This product is amazing if you do not like tanning your face. It's not orangey like most self tanners are instead it gives a natural glow. I always use this tan towel on my face before a party because it gives life to my pale complexion!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Midlothian, IL
I use these all the time. Make sure you have some sort of color before you use them though. They will look less streaky with a base tan.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
These are really quick and easy to use. They work really well and don't turn you orange, but the smell is really weird. Thats the only downfall
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Moulton, AL
I stopped using tanning beds in April 2012, but would still use a low SPF sunscreen while in the sun. Recently, I was referred to these while shopping in ULTA one afternoon. I was a little iffy because I had heard the horror stories of orange and self tanner. But I found them to work great! Of course I had my husband cover my back smoothly because it is impossible to even apply non-bronzing lotions or products smoothly to a place you cannot see.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
Tanning towels are amazing! I get super pale in the winter and these towels really help give me some color around spring time! Not a bad price either.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
I used these before homecoming and I think they made me a little bit bronzer. I applied them before going to the dance, and during pictures I looked super tan! Does the trick in little amount of time
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Did anyone have an issue with the smell?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Is there a store other than ulta that sells the towelette packets? Maybe for a little cheaper?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I would really like to know if anyone has ever used this product before? It seems like it would work great and I'm looking for a great tan!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this product really work? I'm looking for a good self option that wut leave
sandra s.
sandra s.
Which is better the tan towel plus or the classic?