BY TANTOWEL

Instant Tint Ultra-light Weight Fine Mist A caramel tinted mist that contains walnut extracts to provide the perfect sunless tan for immediate results.  Express Tan mist has color enhancing ingredients DHA and Erythrulose so your sunless tan will continue to develop for up to 24 hours. see more...

• I have used the actual towel and loved it. Does this work...2 Answers
  • Are the results with this tan spray legit?2 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Oxford, OH
Best, best, best self tanning product I've tried. And I've tried a ton. The Express Tan is tinted so you can see where it is applied and it gives immediate color. I've never streaked with this product unlike most others. It's best applied with a self tanning mitt. And bonus points for no stinky smell!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
You'll be disappointed in how much you pay for this and how little it lasts. The bottle doesn't take you far and the tan is easily removable if you have to shave as often as I do, which is everyday to every other day.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I'm a normally very fair complexioned person and I tend to burn and freckle rather than actually hold any color. I like this entire line because of the ease of use, as well as the more natural color it creates on my skin. I've used other self tanning products that make me a definite shade of orange.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Natural tan in no time! Love this product and have used for years off and on. It does stain white clothes if it rubs on it...such as bra straps. Tanning smell is rated at medium to strong.
Great product! Gives u a nice bronze tan without looking like a carrot. Super easy to apply yourself and lasts for days.
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
It like this product, It goes on really easy and looks natural instead of looking like you are trying to tan.
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I purchased this product off QVC and was very pleased with the results. I will be using this again!
Rebecca L.
Works well. Goes on easy and color looks realistic and stays on well. Watch wearing white clothes.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I would love to try this item. Maybe one day I can. Makes me happy. I hope one day I can.
Julia R.
I usually do not like spray bottle tanning products but this stuff works pretty good!
Courtney P.
I have used the actual towel and loved it. Does this work the same?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Are the results with this tan spray legit?