BY CHELLA

Hello, This European designed mechanical pencil has a creamy consistency that glides into place and can be lightly smudged for a truly natural looking finish. With its retractable precision fine tip and brush attachment, you have everything you need to... see more...

Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Pencil with Spoolie (eyebrow brush), Everything You Need to “Wow Your Brows”, The ONLY Pencil you will EVER Buy, One Pencil, By Chella
Buy on Amazon
Ash E.
Ypsilanti
This has replaced my former old faithful Ardell powder palette. Its packaging is super convenient, just one tube with your brush and product that you can throw in any bag without it taking up a bunch of space. The color goes on easy and smooth, and the shade is just right for my dark brown brows. It gives me excellent arches every time!
Bri V.
Arvada, CO
Love this brow cream! Stays all day and makes my brows looking natural! Very easy to apply, comes with a tapered brush to apply the cream and works great! I would highly suggest this product to everyone!
Michaela G.
Northborough
I love this brow product! The color is fantastic and there is a nice thin tip on this pencil that is perfect for defining and filling in brows. I love having spoolies on brow pencils so that is a big pro to this! Overall I would recommend this!
ed3n17 H.
Converse
My go to for eyebrows!just received this in my boxy charm and felt IN LOVE with it! Easy cleaning, High pigments and so much in one tube! Love the natural however bold look it gives my eyebrows! Highly highly recommend to anyone shy about drawing eyebrows !
elllllllimak T.
US
Love the concept, love the formula, and it is very easy to work with. I have been using this since I got it in my Boxycharm. My only wish is that it had a spoolie. I can think of one way for a spoolie to be incorporated.
Samantha P.
I like the color and how easily it goes on. I think it was worth the new experience. Does my vrows pretty well since mine tend to fade into blonde. It doesnt leave my fade noticable it all goes on one color so i was pretty happy with that.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
I’m a little bummed about this I wanted to love it cause I love the brand I love it now it’s not the best it dryer out in two weeks and it crumbled other then that it’s nice
Jessenia E.
Homeland
I love these! They are super quick an easy and they are beautiful on the brows. Only complaint is that the brush gets messed up easily with the tiny tube the pomade is in
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls
I had never heard of this brand and received my first brow product by them in my Ipsy bag. I was so impressed with it that I purchased the pencil with the spoolie. I highly recommend. I prefer it over my brow whiz pencil by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
This is the best brow pencil! It goes on very smooth. The pencil is built nice and easy to hold. Convenient with the built in spooly. My favorite part is that the colors aren’t too harsh making me look to drawn on. I will buy this over and over again.