BY CHELLA

Hello. This innovative Eyebrow Cream formula has a rich velvety consistency that effortlessly applies to your eyebrows. After application, it can be blended onto your eyebrows and skin to create a truly natural looking finish. Once set, this formula... see more...

Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Cream With an Innovative Formula That Has a Rich Velvety Consistency That Will Give Your Eyebrows A Professional & Natural Looking Finish, By Chella
Jackie K.
This is a great color for me. It’s either too dark or too light. It’s natural looking and it fills my brows. I’ve used it everyday since getting it. I got this in my boxycharm and if the price is right I’ll get more.
Tala P.
I got this in my july boxycharm and I’m obsessed. I have super dark brown almost black brows and this gives a look of natural full brows. This is great for travel and stays on all day. Seriously give this a try!!
Ashley S.
Marion , TX
I love that this product is all in one, brush on one end, pomade on the other. Easy to travel with. I love the shade, i unfortunately do not like the brush which makes my rating a 4. I wish the brush was stiffer.
Elizabeth V.
This product is the holy grail! I use to be all about ABH, but I received this in my boxycharm and holy smokes! I like this way better! Leaves my eyebrows looking perfect! Definitely switching to this!
Faith Recchia R.
Sonoma
I absolutely love this stuff. I recieved it in my boxycharm this month. If you have blonde hair, i wouldnt use it, but brown to dark hair, yes. It is very easy to use and very natural looking. I wish it came with a spooly.
Shay L.
Norwalk
this stuff is so cool! i got it i my boxy charm and i really love the formula. almost works as well as ash's dip brow. I'm just not very fond of the packaging because its really hard to dip into it.
Teanna D.
This eyebrow creme is great! It reminds me of a pomade. It lasts all day. The color is buildable. Its neat to have the creme and brush in the same tube. Makes it easy to keep up with everything.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,125 reviews
This is a great product. It’s in a simple bottle and very easy to use. Even though the price is very high the quality of this product is great! It keeps my eyebrows in place. It gives it a all natural look
Kristin M.
Taylorsville , NC
I do like this product because it is super compact! I will say that after multiple uses the brush gets more difficult to use. Overall, the color is perfect for darker brows and it’s very easy to take along on trips!
Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
The color is ok, but kind of grayish. I think it’s best for the front part of your brow if you do a gradient, and also for lighter colored brows. The formula is t bad. It is kind of awkward to use.
Wendy N.
Would this be comparable to anything?

Amazon