Tanqueray Rangpur Gin uploaded by Deanna W.
2 colors available

BY TANQUERAY #6 in Gin

Tanqueray Rangpur Gin is quadruple distilled with exotic Rangpur fruit. Bay leaves, coriander, juniper and other botanicals are what make Tanqueray Rangpur Gin so interesting and unique. Its rosy bouquet is a mild variation from the usual strong juniper nose of most gins. On the palate, a lime and citrus burst is followed by subtle juniper notes. Serve Tanqueray Rangpur Gin on the rocks with a splash of lime or in a tall cocktail with Ginger Ale. see more...

Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
Rangpur is an absolutely fantastic cocktail gin. Get yourself some fresh limes and enjoy my favorite summer and wedding drink - the classic Gin and Tonic. As the evening presses on, you'll find less and less tonic and more Rangpur ends up in your glass!
Ping L.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
I can't talk about Tanqueray Rangpur gin without talking about Rangpur lime. Rangpur lime is actually orange in color. It's a hybrid between lemon and mandarin orange. Like the fruit, this gin is very citrucy. In fact, the citrus note overpowers the juniper, which may not be to everyone's liking. Personally I love citrus and I love the blend of citrus and juniper. There's also a hint of ginger but it's not strong. Overall, this is a fruity gin that's great for summer drinks.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Richmond, TX
My favorite, go to gin! During the summer gin and tonic are my drink of choice. Tanqueray has a delicious and smooth flavor that is perfect poolside, after work or on vacation. I prefer its taste to other similar gin products. The price is very reasonable and I intend to continue buying Tanqueray when I hit the liquor store!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Austin, TX
SO BLOODY GOOD! When I get to have a drink this is ALWAYS in my cup. From bloody marys to martinis to mixed drinks, THIS IS IT. Look no further for a perfect gin, and a perfect swap fr anything with vodka. I cant rave about this enough! Even the price is great for what you get. I will never drink another gin brand again
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
This is the best gin I have ever tasted it makes the best gin and tonics and a lovelyrics addition to a Tom collins or even lemonade. Kudos to whomever decided that rangpur limes was going to be a great addition to gin. This stuff is what dreams are really made of and seriously the greatest delite to the taste buds
Megan B.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg
I am not a fan of gin straight up however this gin went down very smooth. It tasted even better when I added pineapple juice and a slice of lime to it. Another favorite recipe is to put grenadine syrup in it with a lime and lemon slice. I buy this on many occasions because it's not cheap tasting and not too pricey
Corinne N.
Corinne N.
Cincinnati
This is my new favorite gin! Made the most refreshing and delicious gin and tonic I've ever tasted. Worth the few extra dollars for sure! Took it to a grill out and no one even touched any of the other alcohol! I normally stay away from flavored alcohols because they taste sweet and artificial, but since the limes are added during the distillation process, you just get true natural lime flavor in excellent gin. Highly recommend
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love nothing more than a good Gin and Tonic. The original Tanqueray is my go-to with diet tonic water and lemons/limes. SO GOOD. I discovered this Rangpur at a friend's house and it is even better! The Rangpur is smoother, some how.. I haven't been able to find it to buy yet, but I will when i see it!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Philadelphia
Travel to the West Indies via a bottle of Tanqueray Rangpur Gin, where the bold flavor of Rangpur limes, and fresh ginger create an exotic paradise within a bottle..Sail Away to Paradise!
I bought this at a local spirit store, and Yes! I've highly recommended this to many other people!
Delicious!

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I've always been a fan of Tanqueray. So I was excited to try something new. Bought this at a liquor store in Washington D.C when I used to live there. I thought it was good...would buy again, but you can just get the lime flavor by adding a real lime. Not really affordable all the time but Gin is expensive.
Horseheads, NY
I really dislike Tanqueray! How many like or dislike it?
Casey M.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
What's the difference between this and regular Tanqueray?
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
Tell me of you love this product as much as I do ?
Horseheads, NY
I really dislike Tanqueray! How many like or dislike it?
Christina A.