BY TANQUERAY #6 in Gin

Tanqueray No. Ten Gin is uniquely distilled with handpicked white grapefruit, oranges and limes. Tanqueray No. Ten Gin acquires its name and flavorful essence from being distilled in a small batch, known as the "Tiny Ten". A vibrant citrus core with subtle juniper notes and soothing chamomile grace the palate. Its elegant spirit and hint of chamomile make it the perfect gin for an ultra-smooth Martini. see more...

Crystal L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I’ve been a bartender for over 15 years...but I have to admit, gin is not usually my go-to when it comes to my personal drink of choice. BUT I find that I get more compliments on my fruit based gin cocktails when I use this (especially with a younger customer). Instead of relying on the juniper notes to carry the gin’s flavor it’s paired with citrus and camomile. If you’re looking for a nice starter gin I HIGHLY recommend.
Amrita S.
Hayward, CA
Just purchased this the other day! I couldn't believe how good it is! As a bartender, I preferred the Bombay Sapphire. However, the Tanqueray 10 deff replaced my Bombay Sapphire as my go to Gin! It's very smooth & better than the Tanqueray Dry Gin in my opinion. It goes down easy as a shot, which is amazing. I would buy it again in a heart beat!
Vegas R.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Purchased at: Instacart
If you’ve read my earlier reviews on tanqueray then you’ll know i have issues with they it treats my body. That is no problem here, its one of the better inexpensive gins in my opinion and i won’t pretend to understand what makes it so different from the london dry, maybe its the formulation or processing? Whatever it is they struck silver with this one!
Jaimie S.
Black River, NY
While Tanqueray is delicious on its own, No. Ten is just a tad bit better. To be honest, I don’t know the difference between the both but I do know I love gin and tonics. Especially with lime squeezed in. It’s also pretty pricy but it’s good gin. Do not drink any gin below this price or place on shelf otherwise it will taste like a pine needle ashtray.
Jenn J.
I love the smoothness, and delicious taste of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin I recommend this brand to anyone looking to try gin for the first time, or to people looking to try a different brand of gin. You can find Tanqueray in any liquor store, and bars. I believe the price is decent for the quality you receive!
Alyssa W.
A nice and clean dry gin.  I wouldn't plan on it blowing your socks off or being overly memorable, but it get's the job done.  It is one of the most recognized gin names in the world, and it is decently priced at most places.  If you are a fan of tradition this could be the gin for you.
Katie Q.
Rochester, NY
Amazing for Gin! Im more of a tequila girl, but this I can handle! It definitely met my expectations!! Considering they were lower than I planned! Haha Generally I don't care for the flavor of any liquor but this was not so bad! If I ever was faced with buying gin again I would definitely purchase this
Kayla V.
Sterling
The first time I tried this gin was when I was visiting Germany. It was the smoothest gin I have ever had! It packs a punch, but you don’t know you are drinking alcohol. I would definitely buy this again and again!! Since then, this gin is my go to drink for a night out on the town. Such a nice mixer!
Jazmine L.
Tasted a little too dry but it was good in a mixer we had. I just wish they had added a couple flavors at the store I bought it from. This was my first time buying gin and I had gotten a recommendation from the store clerk to try it. I would buy it again but with flavoring of some sort.
Gyla D.
It's a very smooth and great tasting gin.  This is one of my favorite gin brands.  I buy it when I want to treat myself to something high class and special.  It met my expectations for a great gin,  and then some.  I will keep Tangeray on my shopping list.