BY TANQUERAY #3 in Gin

Tanqueray London Dry Gin has a long-standing heritage of using only the finest botanicals and a unique quadruple distillation. Strong juniper and citrus greet the palate concluding with a very brisk, dry finish. It's no wonder that Tanqueray London Dry Gin has won countless awards including the recent International Gin Challenge. Tanqueray London Dry Gin is a perfect choice for your favorite classic cocktails like the Gin and Tonic. see more...

Ben T.
Hudson
Tanquerary is my go-to gin for mixing cocktails and enjoying a glass while hanging out with friends. It's a great gin, so very versatile in relaxing settings to party settings.  Fans of gin and classic gin, will appreciate the drier, more juniper-forward profile which stands in contrast to many of its peers which balance juniper with citrus and additional spice botanicals.
Lucy G.
San Francisco, CA
Nothing like a nice dry gin to take you home.

This gin is exactly what you pay for. A solid dry gin, no surprises either good or bad. It's affordable as a go-to gin but don't expect the smoothness that comes with a higher quality gin.

I would recommend this to someone trying to mix gin in a cocktail, but this is not the ideal gin to sip without mixer.
Kellie v.
Salinas , CA
Purchased at: Costco
Review for: TANQUERAY LONDON DRY GIN more...
This the Tanqueray gives you a warm feeling while it goes down so you will feel some heat towards the end.The Juniper in this gin is what gives the gin its signature taste. So if mix with a beverage you choosing you will definitely be able to know Tanqueray is mix in because of its signature taste. Tanqueray would be be my number one pick when I’m in the mood for gin.
Nadia S.
It is distilled four times and includes only four botanicals: juniper, coriander, angelica, and liquorice. It is a great all-around gin for any cocktail. 47.3% alc/volume (94.6 proof). While brands like Beefeater and Tanqueray are at the top of the list for a good London dry gin, one would forget about other popular bottles.
Brooke H.
Portland
Review for: TANQUERAY LONDON DRY GIN more...
My favorite Gin. Not too much of the pine taste. Very smooth and mixes so well. Not too crazy expensive either for the quality imo. Plus Amy Winehouse sings about this Gin and who doesn’t love her?  My favorite thing to make with this Gin is called a Foghorn. I usually just go with a classic Gin and soda with biters though.
Tamera A.
USA
Tanqueray is a very well affordable product with a much harsher smell and drink.

It is great for behind bars, because once you're drunk, you tend not to taste it so much anymore.

Can be improved my smoothness and flavours or for the smell to be modified as it seems to be more intense then most gins
Deedee F.
Sacramento
Best Gin there is. Seriously love this with orange juice. I know, classic. But it is a delicious drink and taste best chilled. It is a little expensive if you ask me, but its worth the extra change. I would recommend to anyone looking to have a fun night or anyone who likes orange juice and liquor!!!
David H.
Los Angeles
I discovered this gin recently and I liked the smooth and dryness of the drink. Its a strong punch compared to others but its well worth it over the rocks or in a specialty mix with me experimenting at the bar in the kitchen. Definitely in my top 5 of gins and always a recommendation.
Olivia K.
This is a dry gin that is not as sweet finish-wise, but is delicious in cocktails because it has a distinct flavor. It smells like juniper and licorice almost immediately and when you sip it on its own has a spicy aftertaste. Best gin for cocktails for sure! I highly recommend it, especially for the price point compared to others. Gin, tonic, and a hint of elderflower liquor is one of my favorites.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
This is not my favorite gin...it's my second favorite and my go to when I can't get my favorite. It's fairly smooth and usually a decent price point. It goes well with tonic and lime and makes for a nice light cocktail when mixed that way. It's not bad really, just not my favorite.
Stephanie L.
What do you mix this with?
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Whats your favorite garnish for a gin martini?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
What can you mix with gin?
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Do you prefer this Gin or the one by Bombay?
andreina b.
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?