2 colors available

BY TANQUERAY #1 in Gin

Tanqueray London Dry Gin has a long-standing heritage of using only the finest botanicals and a unique quadruple distillation. Strong juniper and citrus greet the palate concluding with a very brisk, dry finish. It's no wonder that Tanqueray London Dry Gin has won countless awards including the recent International Gin Challenge. Tanqueray London Dry Gin is a perfect choice for your favorite classic cocktails like the Gin and Tonic. see more...

• What can you mix with gin?4 Answers
  • What do you drink this with?2 Answers
  • I use to drank this gin do anyone still drank this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
This was my first gin. I don't drink it often but I enjoy it. The juniper flavor stands out a lot in my opinion. Overall the flavor is good and it is a smooth drink with a crisp bite. I think this is best with juice or as a g&t or gimlet. It's something I buy if I have a little extra cash and really want to taste the botanicals of the gin.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
My absolute favorite gin of ALL TIME! My drink of choice is gin and tonics and this gin is my holy grail! I also like extra dirty gin martinis, and this is the perfect gin to compliment the martini. I absolutely love this gin because it's so smooth. Absolutely worth the price! This will be my drink of choice forever.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Gin is an acquired taste and Tanqueray is one of the best tasting compared to other gins. I learned to drink it with tonic water over ice. Gin is not my first choice in a cocktail but Tanqueray is the only choice of gins for me. I recommend the brand to anyone wanting a good gin.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
It is he only gun my mother ever kept in the house, her favorite so to speak. It's unique packaging stands amongst other alcoholic beverages and its considering it is a top shelf gin, it is moderately priced. It pairs nicely with tonic and goes down smoothly unlike most gins.
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I am finishing anothet huge bottle of it :). Me and my Hubby love it gin and tonic with lots of lemons/limes and this gin is the best for that. The smell is very inviting. Bit on a pricey side but we got great deal at Costco. I will never trade my fave gin ;)
In my fridge:
Rainey R.
Rainey R.
hanover, pa
One of my favorite gins. I am a gin drinker. This one has a more piney fast. Yes it meets my expectations. Its affordable for the amount you get. There is no room for improvement it has been the same for years no need to change a good thing. Yes I tell everyone to drink it
jonathan n.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
My girlfriend's favorite cocktail is a gin and tonic. We've both tried multiple types of gin, and nothing is better than a tanq and tonic. If you're looking for a different flavor, tanqueray 10 is a little more citrusy and brings a nice flavor to your cocktail
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
This tastes like Christmas trees on fire! Its very piney but smooth & enjoyable. A Tanqueray & tonic with 2 limes is very nice. once you try it you'll understand the Christmas tree reference! A nice treat now and then but not something you'll want all the time
Kim A.
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
I've recently developed a liking for gin, especially when it's hot out. I drink mine with soda and a twist of lime and/or lemon. This is a solid, easy to find gin. It has a fresh juniper flavor without feeling like you're drinking pine tree water.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very good gin, a bit more expensive than some others but the taste backs that up. It has a very good juniper flavor and is smooth, enough to drink on its own if you wish. It is more dry than some other kinds, but I like that about it
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
What do you mix this with?
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Whats your favorite garnish for a gin martini?
andreina b.
andreina b.
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other gins ? I have heard about dry gin and you put it into so amny drinks - i would love to try out some!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Hendrick's has a good review also. How do they compare?