BY TANQUERAY #2 in Gin

Tanqueray London Dry Gin has a long-standing heritage of using only the finest botanicals and a unique quadruple distillation. Strong juniper and citrus greet the palate concluding with a very brisk, dry finish. It's no wonder that Tanqueray London Dry Gin has won countless awards including the recent International Gin Challenge. Tanqueray London Dry Gin is a perfect choice for your favorite classic cocktails like the Gin and Tonic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
My absolute favorite gin of ALL TIME! My drink of choice is gin and tonics and this gin is my holy grail! I also like extra dirty gin martinis, and this is the perfect gin to compliment the martini. I absolutely love this gin because it's so smooth. Absolutely worth the price! This will be my drink of choice forever.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Gin is an acquired taste and Tanqueray is one of the best tasting compared to other gins. I learned to drink it with tonic water over ice. Gin is not my first choice in a cocktail but Tanqueray is the only choice of gins for me. I recommend the brand to anyone wanting a good gin.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
It is he only gun my mother ever kept in the house, her favorite so to speak. It's unique packaging stands amongst other alcoholic beverages and its considering it is a top shelf gin, it is moderately priced. It pairs nicely with tonic and goes down smoothly unlike most gins.
Rainey R.
hanover, pa
One of my favorite gins. I am a gin drinker. This one has a more piney fast. Yes it meets my expectations. Its affordable for the amount you get. There is no room for improvement it has been the same for years no need to change a good thing. Yes I tell everyone to drink it
Sarah D.
This tastes like Christmas trees on fire! Its very piney but smooth & enjoyable. A Tanqueray & tonic with 2 limes is very nice. once you try it you'll understand the Christmas tree reference! A nice treat now and then but not something you'll want all the time
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
My girlfriend's favorite cocktail is a gin and tonic. We've both tried multiple types of gin, and nothing is better than a tanq and tonic. If you're looking for a different flavor, tanqueray 10 is a little more citrusy and brings a nice flavor to your cocktail
Kim A.
Boulder, CO
I've recently developed a liking for gin, especially when it's hot out. I drink mine with soda and a twist of lime and/or lemon. This is a solid, easy to find gin. It has a fresh juniper flavor without feeling like you're drinking pine tree water.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very good gin, a bit more expensive than some others but the taste backs that up. It has a very good juniper flavor and is smooth, enough to drink on its own if you wish. It is more dry than some other kinds, but I like that about it
Ki R.
I've tried different gins, and this has the best taste. It's sharper and more piney, which I think works the best when you're in the mood for gin. Throw in a touch for like in your gin and tonic and you have a winner.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My boyfriend said every time he has drank this, terrible things have happened. He drank it twice. He says it gets you too twisted. Brings the beast out, if yall know what I'm sayin. I'm sure a lot of yall do.
Stephanie L.
What do you mix this with?
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Whats your favorite garnish for a gin martini?
andreina b.
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other gins ? I have heard about dry gin and you put it into so amny drinks - i would love to try out some!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you mix with gin?