Skin CareTanning Productstanologist
Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 676 fl oz

Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz

Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz

Has anyone tried this self tanner? I’ve heard good things in person about it but still nervous to try it.
I Want to try this one out so bad! What’s everyone’s thoughts on it that has tried it?
I’m interested in trying this self tanning product. I’m pretty familiar with self tanning, but I wanted to try something new. Has any used this product? If so, what are your thoughts on Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz ?
Start your review of Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz!
Vanessa T.
Bayport, MN
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa T.
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa T.
I am so excited to have received this complementary self tanner from Tanologist!! Living in Minnesota makes it difficult for me to maintain a tan in the winter months which is why I love self tanner so much! The application process for my body was sooo easy. I sprayed in on my body and sections and rubbed it in with one of my self tanner mits. The results are amazing. I have such a nice glow and finally feel like myself again!!
Jordan M.
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Jordan M.
I was thrilled to try this product, but hesitant of how good the quality would be. I tend to buy high end/expensive tanning products because I really want it to look natural and good. This stuff was AMAZING!!! I am so beyond thrilled. I did not find the smell to be overwhelming (which I prefer). Also I loved the iridescent packaging! It was a light weight feel and loved the color. Cant wait to buy again when I run out.
Jennifer L.
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
The Self-Tan Water, great for my sensitive skin, even mine. I have no problems. I tried it over makeup as setting spay. What really made me excited to try this Self-Tan Water products they are Non-comedogenic means no clogged pores & Vegan & cruelty free!! I love the glow I had on my skin after. Definitely would recommend.
Braxton Lily G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Braxton Lily G.
The product sprayed very nicely and left a good tan. I got the product in dark. I would improve this product by including the tanning mitt with it. Otherwise an amazing product!
Amanda B.
Massena, NY
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Amanda B.
I am obsessed with this product, i don’t know what i was expecting but this went above and beyond them! Perfect color!
Jessica S.
Tomball, TX
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Jessica S.
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Jessica S.
This is probably the best fake tanning anything I’ve ever used and I’ve tried sprays, lotions, etc this is the best! I’m VERY pale and this let me become the perfect glowy tan without sitting out in the sun all day. I used a tanning mitt to rub it in and had virtually 0 mistakes unlike when I’d use others! My only complaint is that sometimes the sprayer just stops spraying and working properly to where you have to waste some product to get it to spray right but other than that it gave me a long lasting color that didn’t make me look orange and looked really good! Pictured below are my before and afters to show the difference!
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Stormie S.
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Stormie S.
Purchased at: Target
I’m always scared to try self tanners. I’m a Fitzpatrick 2 so I got the light one. I did it twice today to get a little darker color. I’ve only ever used Jergens in high school 12 years ago! But this is being added to my weekly night ritual. I just need a mitt to help my wrist splotchiness. Not orange! Glowing! RECOMMEND!
Audrey M.
Seattle, WA
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Audrey M.
I got the self tan water in the shade dark, and I am OBSESSED with this product. I had previously tried the tanning mousse from Tanologist which I liked, so I had high hopes for the tanning water and omg did it deliver!! I saw, probably like many others, a tip on Tiktok to get a consistent spray bottle from Amazon to apply the self tan water, so I did that and purchased a Tanologist mitt as well. I think that is the absolute best way to apply, it mists evenly and quickly and the Tanologist mitt works well to rub in the mist to ensure an even application. The color is great, not too orange, and lasts about a week or so. I will definitely be repurchasing this product as it is so much cheaper and easier than spray tanning but just as good in my opinion! The only drawback is if you’re not very experienced with self tanning there is no guide color, so I would say it’s not a great product for beginners. But on the flip side that is a bonus because it doesn’t rub off on your clothes or sheets! 😂
Addison D.
Holmen, WI
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Addison D.
I sprayed it on after my workout and waited about 4 hours until showering. It worked well, and I’m happy with the result! It is a light and natural tan, not spotty at all... perfect for spring transitioning into warmer weather. I will continue to use regularly!!
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Purchased at: Target
So at first I was super amazed by this tanner. Not only is it affordable, but it also does a great job bronzing you. It develops after 24 hours. At first I thought I’d hit the jackpot, but after about a week, the tanner started flaking off my body and ended up looking super patchy and horrible, despite moisturizing as soon as I got out of the shower (pictures below). So it had me in the first half, but once I started flaking and looking like a cheetah, I don’t think I’d purchase this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elisabeth K.
Troy, MI
il y a 2 mois
Julia S. il y a 13 jours
Absolutely love it. You really only need one application and it comes out super even. Only setbacks are it make you feel sticky for a little while after but I use it a couple hours before going to sleep and wash it off in the morning
Hannah S.
Overland Park, KS
il y a 2 mois
olivia L. il y a un mois
I don’t hate it but there are definitely better options. I recommend isle of paradise but if you’re looking for a more affordable option try L’Oréal’s self tanners:)
Jennifer K.
Tempe, AZ
il y a 3 mois
Tanologist Water Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz What’s the best way to use these? I’m confused how you’re supposed to mix it with lotion, since it says 3-12 drops which is a pretty big range. Any tips for applying this would be appreciated! :)
Noelle C. il y a 2 mois
Hi Jennifer - the Water can be applied directly to your skin! No need to mix with lotion prior!