Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz

Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz

I’ve heard several good things about this product but I’ve never used it, is it truly a good product?
Does this smell after you wash off?
the directions say you have to shower a few hrs after application? do you HAVE to shower a few hrs later? what happens if you don't? the tanning water I use now is amazing with zero water
Start your review of Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz!
Lino Lakes, MN
Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Sierra R.
Review for: , , , ,
THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB! I found this at Target while grocery shopping. It immediately caught my eye (I'm a sucker for pretty packaging). Once I got home I started researching this product because I didn't wanna spend the money (about $16?) if it didn't even work. All the reviews I found online were glowing so I went back to Target the next day and purchased it. I love love love this stuff. Coming from someone who has had many prpfessional spray tans this stuff is such a great alternative (and cheaper). I still can't believe it actually works. This got me roughly two shades darker and looked SO natural, I was shook. It's literally a bottle of at home spray tanner - what?! I would definitely recommend this to others. I haven't been back to the tanning salon for a spray since I've started using this product about 6 months ago.
baton rouge
Review for: , , , ,
I’m not one to get spray tans or use mouse because I find it so permanent and easy to mess up. This is the perfect product if you feel the same way. All you have to do is spray all over your body and rub it in with a glove. It doesn’t feel heavy and it’s not smelly. Not orange!! Definitely would buy it again.
Review for: , , , ,
I have been very impressed with tanologist water spray. While ideally you would use a mit, I have been spraying it on and using my hands to blend in and it works wonderfully. No streaking and no bronzing color that you need to wash off. I like the natural looking color that it gives. The smell is minimum.
Austin, TX
Picked this up at target on a whim, and I wasn’t sure how i’d like a clear formula but i havent missed any spots or left patches surprisingly! It’s super natural looking and looks great even on my face. It’s not as dark as what I usually use so i think i’ll try layering it. No bad smell and dries quickly
Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Chloe W.
I like this product! My skin tone is fair-light and this made me look nice and tan! I didn’t use a tanning mitt to apply this just my hands and it still wasn’t streaky or anything. I do wish there was a better mister as it sometimes gets clogged but the product is great!
Medina, OH
Tanologist Water Light Sunless Tanning Treatments - 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Jessica V.
Review for: , , , ,
This is an inexpensive alternative to tanning. I’d say one bottle lasts 2 months if you apply once a week. You need to make sure you rub it in evenly and you shouldn’t have any streaking! I have a lighter complexion so I’m very careful when applying but I’ve received many compliments and people assume I’ve been using a tanning bed. I uploaded a picture of my skin tone a week after application!
Topeka, KS
I love this cheap version of a clear tanner. I was nervous because I hadn’t heard much but I loved it. I tried applying with a mitt and without. I would recommend a mitt so it goes on more evenly in the end. It also didn’t have an awful smell like most tanner!
Scottsburg, IN
Review for: , , , ,
I recently got the on sale at Target and was excited to try this. I literally left it on overnight and it didn’t do anything. I’m barely tan. The scent is very strong as well. It’s a good concept it just doesn’t work well for me
Akron, NY
Review for: , , , ,
I have always stayed away from self-tanners because they all seem to have the same results- streaky and orange looking! However I was so impressed by this tanning water! It is easy to apply (once you get a mitt) I got mine right at Walgreens for $6! It goes on smooth, no bad smells, no stickyness, no mess! I left it on for about 3 hours and then showered. It developed nicely and afterwards it still developed a little darker. If you have light skin I would start with the light color and go from there. Highly recommend!!!
Birmingham
Review for: , , , ,
This new tanning mousse is amazing! The packaging is super cute but most importantly the mousse gave me a very natural and streak free tan overnight! It is not orange or streaky at all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakeland, FL
6 months ago
Ian K. • 4 months ago
I have found it to give my skin a really beautiful olive tan, and it doesn’t streak for me, but it is a little more difficult to apply especially if you are new to self-tanning because it is like water. It has a good smell to begin with, but I usually sleep with it on over night to get the best results, and what my friends and I have noticed is that it smells really weird in the morning. So I would suggest leaving it on for at least 4 hours and then showering.