Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml

What it is: Transparent made-to-measure self-tan serum for use on the face body.Available in: Light/Medium/DarkWhat it does: Transforms your skincare into a custom-made face body self-tan. Mix these concentrated drops with your moisturiser for a hyper-real, super-hydrated tan.

I had a bad reaction to IOPs drops, and I’m scared to try this one. My friend has said it’s less irritating and there’s less troubling ingredients. what do y’all think?
Hii!! I just recently was sent the tanologist body and face drops. How often should i use them//how long does the tan last?
Is it ok to mix these in with my serum and then put my face cream over itTanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml ?
Start your review of Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,017 reviews
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my summer self tanner skincare must haves for fair skin. I use the gradual tan from b.tan for 2 days and the Tanologist light for one. This base tan for fair skin lasts for about a week until I have to reapply.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! I was so nervous to try it at first but I like it! Turns out pretty good! #tan
Brittany A.
New Orleans
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite self tanning product for the face. I use the light formula and it’s perfect. You can definitely see a difference after one application. If you are fair/light skin I recommend starting with the light formula. I mix it in the palm of my hand with my face moisturizer. I use it 2 to 3 times per week. It gives my a healthy glowing tan without looking orange or fake. I like that it’s clear and doesn’t break me out. It also doesn’t have a strong smell. Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml When I’m using this I don’t have to use as much foundation.
Alexa E.
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Alexa E.
Highly recommend absolutely love this product isn’t sticky at all doesn’t leave a weird feeling on your skin very affordable and very worth it
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Walmart
So, I've seen this product all over Tik Tok and just had to jump along and get them. And let me tell ya, they dis not disappoint at all. Im a self tanner beginner but these were so easy to apply. Wash your face (you can apply the rest of your skin care routine but they advise to avoid using retinols and exfoliates), and then add 2 to 12 drops into your moisturizer and apply!! Make sure to wash your hands right after. I love how buildable these are. I do 6 drops and they give me such a tan/glow. No orange or icky smell. Results last about 3 or so days (just depends on what products you use). I cannot wait to try them on my body as well. Y'all need to get these. Easy. Glowy. Beautiful!!
Skylar S.
Tuscola, IL
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Skylar S.
I honestly am really impressed with these self tanning drops! You just mix 6-8 drops with your moisturizer and spread it all over with your hands or tanning mitt and it works great! It gave me a really nice glow on my face! I used the shade light and I could tell a difference I can’t imagine how awesome the darker shades would be after using the light! 😁 really great product and didn’t break me out so it suits sensitive skin as well.
Jennifer L.
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Jennifer L.
This self tan drops are so cool, you can mix with any body lotion, face lotion or you can even mix the drops with your foundation, how cool is that?! That’s how I used the self tan drops, with foundation to give me a dewy look and yessss that was definitely accomplished. I would purchase this product and I have already recommended to anyone who gave me a compliment. 😂😂😂
Amanda L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Amanda L.
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Amanda L.
I used this product on my face. I mixed one drop in with my moisturizer. One drop gave a nice subtle tan that blends in with the rest of my body well. The next day, I did feel like I could have gone a little darker on my face so I just added another drop. It still looked great and natural. There is no streaking or orange color at all on my face. The light shade was perfect for my light complexion. These drops can also be used on the body also. I am very happy with this product! The cute packaging is also a plus!
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received a sample of this in my Walmart beauty box and for such little product it really tanned my face. Make sure to wash it off of your hands because I have little stains under my palms. I overall would recommend this brand
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml uploaded by Courtney K.
These drops were super easy to use and a little goes a long way if you’re super fair like me. I just added 1 drop to a few pumps of an acne moisturizer that I use. Mainly because I was terrified what would happen. Not really a fan of the smell, but it gets the job done. It made my skin look great!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie M.
Glasgow
il y a un mois
Stephanie M. il y a 23 jours
Thanks love!! Just worried incase I end up orange 🍊🤣🤣
Dana O.
il y a 2 mois
Tanologist Self-Tan Drops 30ml Has anyone used this, thoughts? I’ve used other face tanners but they have all been very orange.
Marina C. il y a un mois
You have to find the correct ratio for you. It is a learning process for sure. If you add too many drops, it can definitely give you an orange tint.
Lindsey S.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 2 mois
Desirae B. il y a un mois
I am light neutral skin tone. Just used the medium this week. Had to experiment a little but found that half a dropper full per arm/leg gave a beautiful bronze tan in a couple hours. No orange, no stripes or build up around knees etc. Absolutely best self tan product I have used so far. See photo for comparison between my arm and wrist/ hand.