Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion

Tanologist's Gradual Tan Lotion is a daily moisturizer with an added gradual glow that hydrates and gradually tans in one application.

Can be used in place of your daily moisturizer; Light, build-able color; Perfect for beginners; Super hydrating and streak free; Odorless; Vegan, organic & cruelty-free

How long does this last after applying?
Do you need to use a mitt with this product?
Does this leave a natural glow without streaks?
Start your review of Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion!
Lena S.
Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion uploaded by Lena S.
Purchased at: Target
Pros : it doesn't smell bad like most sunless tanners Cons: it takes time to absorb which results in uneven application and streaks. It takes more than 1 application for this lotion to develop on my skin. It washes off easily creating even more streaks. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this product.
Melissa S.
Elyria, OH
Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Target
So I'm olive toned and I tan easily, but as a stay at home mom managing the home school life I rarely see the sun enough these days to get/maintain the natural (and even) glow that I love. Enter this lotion. I use it daily and I love the color it gives me. No streaking, I actually really enjoy the scent, and it goes on so smoothly. For those who don't want to self tan and can't make it to the beach on the regs, this stuff is golden. Definitely recommend!
Kristi R.
Owensboro, KY
I love this self tanner. You get such a beautiful color. Not orange at all. Very lasting and natural looking color. Just wish when it starts to fade, you wouldn't get the blotchy spots. Thats the only downside. Definitely a great tanner at a good price.
Elizabeth F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product works well. It goes on super easy and does not leave a greasy residue. I like that the tan builds well and you can apply as much as you’d like. Not strongly fragranced which is a plus.
Sarah-Ann M.
Mounds View, MN
Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion uploaded by Sarah-Ann M.
This isn’t my favorite gradual tanner. I prefer the tanologist drops or even jergens gradual tanner over this one. While it’s not absolutely awful, it never seems to apply evenly and without streaks. It is a bit of a runny formula as well.
Lindsey S.
Tanologist Gradual Tan Lotion uploaded by Lindsey S.
Purchased at: Target
Being the pale person I am who gets burnt at any glimpse of sun I wanted to try this out. I did as the directions said and once it kicked in, I noticed there were streaks everywhere, especially on my arms. The lotion itself wasn’t bad for there wasn’t a strong scent and it’s ingredients are safe for the skin. It was sticky for a little bit, after putting it on, but was fine half an hour later. I’m wondering if it was streaky because I applied with my hands instead of a mitt. I may try a mitt next time in hopes of it working better.
Lizbeth B.
Northridge, CA
everything from this brand is sooo amazing. i have their spray tan and the face and body drops and omgggg the tan is serioussss
Alyssa M.
Bartonsville, PA
For the drugstore price this tanner is actually pretty good. It doesn’t have a strong fake tan smell. And the color has nice olive undertones do it. Lasts about a week and no streaking ! I will purchase again. I believe I purchased mine at target
Emilee B.
Slippery Rock, PA
Haven't used this in a while but this is my very favorite gradual tanning lotion! The tan lasts longer than normal tanning lotions and is super affordable. Has the typical self-tan smell, but as an experienced tanner, I don't mind the smell all too much. Highly recommend still using a mitt to apply to avoid "tan hands".
Chloe B.
West Vancouver, BC
One of my favourite gradual tan builder. The smell is great, it doesn’t have that weird fake tan smell. The product is vegan and goes on easily.