Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleanserstanologist
Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight Treatment

Tanologist Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight Treatment

A hydrating night treatment to smooth and condition skin, Tanologist's Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight Treatment provides a natural, build-able glow thanks to a blend of pure oils for hydration and rejuvenation.

Build-able color; Perfect for beginners; No transfer; Non-comedogenic, won't clog pores!; Odorless; Vegan, organic & cruelty-free

does this give a good tan without leaving you orange?
Do you mix this with your night cream? Or use it in place of your night cream?
does this product mix well with lotion?
Start your review of Tanologist Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight Treatment!
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Tanologist Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight Treatment uploaded by Wendy B.
Love this product it's very easy to use. I like that you just put on before you go to bed. Give's you a nice natural tan look. I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
This is... pretty good. Honestly, I prefer using the regular glow drops in my moisturizer as opposed to this formula, but this is not a bad product by any means. The formula is a tad bit oily feeling and has a little bit of a fragrance once the bottle has been open and the product has oxidized. Again, nothing horrible, it’s just a preference.
Sarah B.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. The fact that it works as an overnight serum and you can still wake up with a nice glow is amazing.
Margo W.
Wevelgem
This is da bomb!! Wow! It works so so well (would recommend using a little bit haha) it is affordable for what it does because I get sooooooooooo tan from it!! The packaging is very nice too! I would recommend
Queva S.
I love this keeps my skin hydrated overnight while making me glow. It’s honestly amazing like all the other products from this brand.Tanologist Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight Treatment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah L.
Colts Neck, NJ
il y a un an
Tanologist Gradual Oil Self Tan Overnight TreatmentTanologist Self-Tan Drops 30mlTanologist Extra Dark Self-Tan Mousse does anyone have opinions about these or which one is the best? Any recommendations would be great :)