BY TANKA BAR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Made from tart-sweet cranberries jalapeno and habanero peppers and prairie-raised buffalo the Tanka Onnit Warrior is a delicious 2-ounce real food bar with 14 grams of protein and 140 calories. Perfect as a "recovery food" for high-performance athletes Tanka Onnit Warrior Bars are gluten-free hormone-free and low-fat. They are guaranteed shelf-stable for up to 12 months Features No Artificial Ingredients Low Carb Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Kosher Refined Sugar Free Low Sodium Vegan It is Wheat Free Yeast Free Case of 12 Size - 2 Ounce Item Weight - 2.5 lbs see more...

Review (1)
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I was introduced to the Tanka Bars when I was doing my second round of Whoke30. I oicked them up from my local Whole Foods, and instantly fell in love. I'm a sucker for jerky usually, but these are so much more. They are nice and moist (but not too much, like I feel the Epic Bars are) and they're the perfect size to throw in your bag for a quick snack, or even pair it with a hard boiled egg or something for an easy on the go breakfast or lunch. And the flavors are excellent!