BY TANITA

Buffalo Meat with Cranberries br And Pepper Blend 7g Protein 2 Gluten Free No Nitrites* 2 No Antibiotics or Added Hormones* No MSG - No Soy - No Lactose Certified Authentic ~ Made Produced by American Indians Minimally processed, sustainably raised Buffalo eat vegetarian diet exclusively Native American Natural Foods, LLC. Inspected and Passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture 800-416-7212 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carla M.
Denver, CO
The texture is something you have to get used to but I love these when I need a break from the typical sweet and carb heavy bars. I feel they are a healthy option. They are very similar to EPIC and Wilde bars. Give them a try next time you see them!
greidy p.
La textura es algo que tienes que acostumbrar pero me encantan estos cuando necesito un descanso de los típicos dulces y barras pesadas de carbohidratos. Siento que son una opción saludable.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Nooooooo. This product was not for me I guess you could say you need an acquired taste for it.. I wouldn't buy this again.
brandi B.
Medina, OH
Not good. Although my brother in law, loves them! I found them not very tasty at all.................................
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Buffalo meat is very underappreciated and I feel like has a bad reputation. this is amazing and super flavorful
Alee L.
I love this stuff! I can taste the cranberry and I love it. My husband also loves this stuff! Must try!
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
Is this more sweet or salty\hot?