BY TANGOME, INC.

Tango is a free messaging service that allows you to connect, get social, and have fun with those who matter most to you. Send text messages, make video & voice calls, share photos, meet new friends, play games, send music messages powered by Spotify & more! Join the hundreds of millions of people around the world using Tango as their #1 messaging app & new mobile social network. Free & Easy to Use - All video & phone calls & text messages are free locally & globally - Calls & messages don’t use your minutes or SMS plan - No login & password - create an account in seconds - Automatically finds your friends using Tango - Calls & messages work just like they do on your phone - Always on so you don’t miss a thing Connect - High quality video & voice calls & messages - 1 to 1 & group chat with up to 300 friends - Works across most smartphones, tablets, & PCs - Great quality voice & video calls on 3G, 4G, & Wi-Fi Get Social - Personalize your profile with status updates & photos - Edit, share, comment & like photos - Post status, videos, music clips, links, audio messages, and animated surprises to the News Feed - Easily find friends nearby or anywhere in the world - Connect with friends of friends in “People You May Know” Have Fun - Challenge friends, send gifts, & climb leaderboards in 40+ featured games on Tango - Discover, listen & share songs powered by Spotify - Personalize your calls & messages with fun animations - Play a mini-game or share photos during a call Awards - Best Communication App – 2013 Appy Awards - Best Texting App – 2013 About.com Reader’s Choice Awards - Must Have Apps List – 2013 Verizon Wireless * Learn more at http://www.tango.me * Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/TangoMe * Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TangoMe * Follow us on Google+ at google.com/+tangoapp * Follow us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/tango-me * Need Help? Visit http://support.tango.me Try Tango’s Premium Discovery – Chat with the most popular people on Tango - Available for $9.99 per month - Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, & identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication." - For more information see Tango’s Privacy Policy at http://www.tango.me/privacy-policy & Tango’s Terms of Use at http://www.tango.me/terms-of-use see more...

TangoMe, Inc. Tango Text, Voice & Video
  • "Love this app it makes it very easy to talk with my husband from my phone to his tablet 👍👍👍👍 love it !!!!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "This app is great if you don't have a front facing camera because your not required to have it.it's free to video chat and is wonderful when your missing someone. " in 2 reviews
Diane Mae R.
I used this app almost a year and a half ago to talk to my friend across the globe, the call quality is clear, the voice message quality is also clear; i don't know if its just me but all the messages starting from the first time i used it is still saved.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
This was one of the 1st apps i put on my phone. This was one of the ways i kept in touch with friends in different countries. Now that Tango made a few changes, its a better. The newly added free calls and face chat is cool, haven't tried it yet but it sure puts them in the running with the other free messaging apps.
Rebekah M.
Hamburg, AR
I have got to say, I was sad switching from an iphone due to losing FaceTime! Little did I know Tango was exactly what I needed!! I haven't lost a thing! Works great!! Love love love!!
Jessica G.
I use this app a lot to face chat with family in other states. I love it! You can also send silly animations. I use it for the kiddos to see their grandparents.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Pretty cool, but has some kinks it needs to work out. Face time quality was horrible, but it could've been because I didn't have the best wifi when I was in Mexico. It's good, just not great.
Barbara C.
Albany, OR
Way better than Skype. It always works and never drops service. It's also great to use if your on a pre plan cell phone. I really like all the extra stuff you can do. It's a great app!
aliciapoe2
Canton
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
I remember first getting my phone I used this app to stay in contact with friends. It's OK but there's a lot of apps that do way more then this one has to offer.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This app is great and it is free. I do experience a lot of dropped calls and a huge delay. I did use it a lot when my husband was working out of state.
Monica F.
Lovevthis app when I needed to see my parents while I was away this is what I used it was clear and had a blast playing with the fun things you can do
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Which do you prefer Oovoo, Skype, or Tango?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Anyone used the tango free calls?
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Where is this app most popular in?