Tango Orange Soda

by Tango

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tango Orange Soda!
Leanne B.
Manchester, Lancashire
Tango Orange Soda uploaded by Leanne B.
Love this drink ice cold very refreshing. It has a strong orange taste and very tangy. They have other flavours available aswell.Tango Orange Soda Tango Orange Soda
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East lothian
1,358 reviews
Lovely fizzy juice great orange flavour very good value for money. Easy to open & use bottle. Highly recommend
Courteney❤️ P.
High Wycombe
Just so much flavour! This product is easy to find as it is sold in most stores. The bigger bottle makes it perfect for sharing or taking to events. Also mixes really well with certain spirits.
Charley B.
west midlands
Great value in these multipacks and I love the taste - so tropical and refreshing. I always buy these drinks. Big thumbs up!!
Catherine S.
Hertford , Herts
Didn’t like the taste very much found it very sweet and sugary, which considering is meant to be sugar free was disappointing. Tasted more chemical then of orange.
darci S.
Winsford, Cheshire
1,161 reviews
Taste good a verity of different flavours tastes so good need to try this product it’s so good
Rachel C.
Herselt
This tastes so amazing. It's one of my favourite orange juices.. i just wish it was more widelu available!
Hannah O.
Refreshing & super yummy. Good value and a ‘go to’ drink. It’s great. I would recommend this drink.
Sarah M.
Tasty tango taste. Carbonated orange drink. Easy to drink on the go, in a handbag sized bottle. Great refreshing beverage to remind you of summer. Have bought before and would definitely buy again!
Arooj R.
Tango is my fiancé fav drink, I never really use to have tango but since living with him he has definitely converted me

Looking for your answer?