Tango Apple Soda

by Tango

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tango Apple Soda!
Very tasty full of flavour and always very fizzy .. love the Apple one as tastes so sweet and refreshing.
rotherham
Not very good in taste doesn’t taste like apple. Orange one is better. Affordable. Make the taste better.
London
My douther she like this drink her favourite flavour. She like it. All the time she drink Tango.🖒🖒🖒 ❤❤❤❤
Brecon
i don’t like this flavour as much as the orange one but it is a very tasty drink! it is affordable too!
BRISTOL
Love this but is a bit sweet for me so I tend to add some sparkling water and then it's perfect 👌🏻
hull
A very nice and sweet drink. I really like it and it is very affordable. I recommend it

Looking for your answer?