Tango  uploaded by Veronica C.

BY TANGO

• What are the pros and cons of this app2 Answers
  • I found out t hrough some friends who all wanted to video...1 Answers
  • How did you find out about the Tango app?5 Answers
Tango
  • "Tango offers users the ability to play online games with each other while video chatting and I have had a lot of fun with friends with this feature." in 15 reviews
  • "I think this is a great app for people to stay connected with video calls even if you both don't have an iPhone and you don't have FaceTime. " in 5 reviews
  • "Its a cool alternative for people who have androids but still want a way to "face time" with there friends and family's." in 5 reviews
Davina H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Always skipped and paused while on the video. Even when I had good service. Before I got my iPhone I used this app on my Android and I hated it. I’d use this app to talk to my mom and it would always skip and cut out. It’s good for when you want to talk and see someone far away but I think some bugs need fixed and the skipping to stop. Good thing I have an iPhone and FaceTime now.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This app is okay. I used it to communicate with my stepkids. I like the concept and the games are fun, but I just feel like some of the features aren't neceasary.
Finley R.
Plano, TX
I love this app when I'm traveling abroad. I've used it for a few years now and wasn't initially sold on it until I started placing calls to my mother in the states FOR FREE. What's better than being able to talk to your loved ones out of the country for free? It's perfect for texting as well. Keep in mind that the person you are trying to reach must have the app downloaded in order to communicate with them. I've noticed that with each update the app continues to improve itself. I don't notice dropped calls as frequently, if at all, anymore. I highly recommend this app if traveling abroad or have friends/family in other countries.
Jessica R.
Sparks, NV
This time last year my husband had to make an emergency trip to California. We spent the entire week talking through Tango so that I could see my daughter, and it was a dream app! This past month he again had to make an emergency family trip, but every Tango conversation froze, cut out, or was so choppy I couldn't understand a word that was being said. Also, why when I miss a call on my phone does it pull up Tango? I am pretty much ready to uninstall this app and maybe try skype or something different. I just cannot stand this app anymore.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
There was no need to add friends like Skype since it added all my contacts off my phone that already had Tango. The message and video chat services work really well and I like that it notifies me of a chat even though the app isn't opened. My only gripe is all the extras....mostly the gaming that I could care less about. The notifications are annoying for those and I don't like seeing it when I open the app.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
I tried the Tango app out a few times and it would always crash. I think it would be a great tool to use to communicate with family and friends who live out of state you don't see in person all the time. It can be a great app to use if the makers would fix the problems it has.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Tango comes and goes. Generally it was my go-to for talking with my boyfriend. It was way better than skype. I absolutely love the games you can with the person you're talking to and the picture sharing capability you have. Overall, I love the app and would always recommend it.
Kimberly H.
TAFT, Ca
I like that the app now offers little mini games you can play with the person you are video chatting with. However, I can barely hear them. I have to have the speaker right next to my ear and even then it's hard. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling, checked all the settings, and I know it's not just who I'm video chatting with because it happens to every single person and the other person can barely hear me even. it also always crashes and will freeze my phone from time to time. I do not like this app at all!!
Kaitlyn F.
Harrisburg, PA
My fiancé is in the military so we used this app to video chat a lot before he got an iPhone. It worked well sometimes but most of the time the call would disconnect in the middle of our convo for no reason. It even happened when we both had very good signal. It was more annoying than anything. Thank god we both have iPhones now and can FaceTime with no problem!!
Andrew Y.
San Diego, CA
This app is very intuitive to use. It is very user friendly. It is very smooth and the video quality is decent. It is not as good at streaming the video as other video services like Skype, but it makes up for it in other aspects. Tango offers users the ability to play online games with each other while video chatting and I have had a lot of fun with friends with this feature. I would recommend this as a lighthearted way to keep in touch with families and friends.
Anna C.
Indianapolis, IN
Why use Tango?
Connie F.
Los Angeles , CA
How did you find out about the Tango app?
Anna B.
What are the pros and cons of this app
Rachel T.
Monroe, GA
I found out t hrough some friends who all wanted to video chat at once. I love it, but its slow and runs my battery way down on my phone.