Add a Photo

By NATHAN GRENO & BYRON HOWARD
#17 in Movies

Disney presents a new twist on one of the most hilarious and hair-raising tales ever told. Your whole family will get tangled up in the fun, excitement of this magical motion picture. When the kingdoms most wanted and most charming bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Let your hair down and get ready to cheer for Tangled.

Photos (5)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Not going to lie, I totally got inspired by this film and named my son Flynn (not Rider, ha, just the first name). I haven't paid much attention to recent Disney princess movies (never seen Brave and I've seen Frozen once) but I've seen this one maybe a dozen times at least. I love it! Disney has always been really good at taking classic tales and putting a kid-friendly Disney spin to it. One of my favorite scenes of any recent movie I've seen has to be during "I See The Light" when Flynn and Rapunzel watch the lanterns rise. I normally don't praise CGI visuals (I love classic animation) but that scene is just breathtaking and it's my favorite part of the whole entire movie. I've always been into Disney princesses, but for me, Flynn and Maximus definitely steal the show in this film. Overall a great movie.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Ambridge, PA

This retelling of the fairy tale Rapunzel is an excellent take on the "princess" genre of children's movies, and is a definite step in the right direction for Disney! Our heroine is not one to sit idly by and be rescued from her tower, rather she actively takes her future and her destiny into her own hands. Her "handsome prince" isn't a prince at all, but a very believable character complete with flaws. Their adventure is full of personal growth and quite a bit of girl power. A great movie for all children, regardless of gender, and adults too!
Shelby Z.
Shelby Z.
Louisville, KY

I feel like Tangled doesn't receive as much praise as it should. I remember going to the movies with a friend and seeing this movie because it was one of the only movies out that I had heard of. I wasn't crazy about seeing it, and expected it to be cheesy and just for kids. Totally wrong! I fell in love with the characters, songs, and overall plot. It teaches such a great lesson and works its Disney magic by inspiring viewers of all ages, including my 21 year old self.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I cannot stress enough how obsessed i am with this movie, I swear it's not for kids, most disney movies aren't to be honest, they're mostly enjoyed by the adults. The movie, is really funny, i laughed a lot, it has romance which is always a plus, it has Flynn Rider who even though is an animation is gorgeous. I also loved the little animal characters such a pascal and maximus. This movie deserves more than five stars in my opnion. I highly recommend watching.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY

The animation in this movie is flawless! The music is great, but it's not the most memorable thing about this movie for me personally. The most memorable aspects for me are the characters. Rapunzel is a strong female character and her relationship with Flynn Rider is how I wish my relationships would be. Also, Flynn Rider is perfect. He is funny, handsome, and witty. I guarantee you that if you remember anything from this movie, it will be Flynn Rider.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

As a huge Disney fan I am hard to impress when it comes to the princess movies. The first time that I saw this movie, I was unsure (it felt more like a Broadway musical and less like a Disney movie). Flynn is a phenomenal character, layered and really interesting. The characters in general are week-crafted and draw you into the story. Though not my favorite modern Disney princess movie (Brave wins), this is quite good.
Mariama C.
Mariama C.
Westerville, OH

For me personally it was one of my favorite Disney princess movies( behind Mulan and Merida and Elsa). I think it's because I always wanted Rapunzel to be a princess and wanted to see how creative they would be with the story line and I actually enjoyed it. It was a happy ending but it wasn't based on looks. Her hair wasn't long and luscious anymore but it showed that he didn't love her for that. Really cute!
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego, CA

Disney does it again, they definitely told the store of Rapunzel in such a fun new way! The animation is great and so bright, I loved every bit of it. Mandy Moore did a wonderful job as Rapunzel and "I See the Light," is just a sweet and lovely song. My best friend recently got married at Disneyland and the song she and her husband danced to was, "I See the Light." Absolutely fantastic movie for everyone!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Pikeville, KY

I've never really cared for Rapunzel until Tangled came out. I was named after Ariel and have always considered that bubbly mermaid my favorite but ever since Tangled came out, I started second guessing it. Tangled shows you to never break a promise and to keep fighting even if everyone is against you at first. The love story melts my heart and the whole story, gives me life. 10/10 recommend watch.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

This is by far my favorite Disney movie, and one of my all-time favorite movies in general! There are so many lovable characters, and it is interesting to see the relationships between them change throughout the course of the movie. There is the right balance between serious and poignant moments and laugh-out-loud moments. I highly recommend this movie, even for adults! Adorable movie!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who's your favorite character?
Serena T.
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX

What was your favorite part of the whole movie?
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Ormond Beach, FL

Who's side were you on? The horse or the chameleon?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Is there any other movies like this for kids?
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

Where can u buy this movie

Join Now