Add a Photo

By NATHAN GRENO & BYRON HOWARD
#19 in Movies

Disney presents a new twist on one of the most hilarious and hair-raising tales ever told. Your whole family will get tangled up in the fun, excitement of this magical motion picture. When the kingdoms most wanted and most charming bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Let your hair down and get ready to cheer for Tangled.

Photos (5)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Not going to lie, I totally got inspired by this film and named my son Flynn (not Rider, ha, just the first name). I haven't paid much attention to recent Disney princess movies (never seen Brave and I've seen Frozen once) but I've seen this one maybe a dozen times at least. I love it! Disney has always been really good at taking classic tales and putting a kid-friendly Disney spin to it. One of my favorite scenes of any recent movie I've seen has to be during "I See The Light" when Flynn and Rapunzel watch the lanterns rise. I normally don't praise CGI visuals (I love classic animation) but that scene is just breathtaking and it's my favorite part of the whole entire movie. I've always been into Disney princesses, but for me, Flynn and Maximus definitely steal the show in this film. Overall a great movie.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Ambridge, PA

This retelling of the fairy tale Rapunzel is an excellent take on the "princess" genre of children's movies, and is a definite step in the right direction for Disney! Our heroine is not one to sit idly by and be rescued from her tower, rather she actively takes her future and her destiny into her own hands. Her "handsome prince" isn't a prince at all, but a very believable character complete with flaws. Their adventure is full of personal growth and quite a bit of girl power. A great movie for all children, regardless of gender, and adults too!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, New York

One of my very favorite Disney movies. Rapunzel is relatable and loveable and shows growth that will inspire people of any age. Flynn is a character who makes you laugh at first, but as he gets to know and love Rapunzel, we get to know and love him too. Pascal, Maximus and the Thugs give the movie that much needed humor, while Mother Gothel is a very scary villain, mainly because she has no real power except that she's completely brainwashed Rapunzel. All in all one of the best and most underrated Disney films in a long time.
Olivia  Q.
Olivia Q.
Escondido, CA

I really loved this movie! Disney is starting a new approach of not making the princess the damsel in destress, now their the hero, i especially like what they did in this movie both the prince and princess took turns being damsels in destress and saving each other, i mean how cute is that idea. I like how princesses in the more modern disney movies are coming off super strong without the man. this movie was really cute, i would love to introduce this to any child because i love how it teaches you to follow your dreams.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL

My parents didn't allow Disney movies in our house so I grew up not watching a lot of what my kids did so I was kind of clueless when I had kids of my own and my friend's kids were watching them so my daughter watched Tangled with one of her friends and I ended up watching it and fell in love! It is my absolute favorite movie, my favorite princess, everything was just amazing and it was so funny, I loved every second and went out and bought the DVD the next day and have been a huge fan since.
Shelby Z.
Shelby Z.
Louisville, KY

I feel like Tangled doesn't receive as much praise as it should. I remember going to the movies with a friend and seeing this movie because it was one of the only movies out that I had heard of. I wasn't crazy about seeing it, and expected it to be cheesy and just for kids. Totally wrong! I fell in love with the characters, songs, and overall plot. It teaches such a great lesson and works its Disney magic by inspiring viewers of all ages, including my 21 year old self.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I cannot stress enough how obsessed i am with this movie, I swear it's not for kids, most disney movies aren't to be honest, they're mostly enjoyed by the adults. The movie, is really funny, i laughed a lot, it has romance which is always a plus, it has Flynn Rider who even though is an animation is gorgeous. I also loved the little animal characters such a pascal and maximus. This movie deserves more than five stars in my opnion. I highly recommend watching.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY

The animation in this movie is flawless! The music is great, but it's not the most memorable thing about this movie for me personally. The most memorable aspects for me are the characters. Rapunzel is a strong female character and her relationship with Flynn Rider is how I wish my relationships would be. Also, Flynn Rider is perfect. He is funny, handsome, and witty. I guarantee you that if you remember anything from this movie, it will be Flynn Rider.
Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL

I think that tangled is one of my favorite movies both children and Disney, I know almost half of the lines and every time I see it with my little sister we say all the lines we know. I like that despite being about a princess, there is a male protagonist character too, and that helps the boysto be interested at least a little in it. I also like the message about discovering and accepting oneself and always following your dreams.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

As a huge Disney fan I am hard to impress when it comes to the princess movies. The first time that I saw this movie, I was unsure (it felt more like a Broadway musical and less like a Disney movie). Flynn is a phenomenal character, layered and really interesting. The characters in general are week-crafted and draw you into the story. Though not my favorite modern Disney princess movie (Brave wins), this is quite good.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who's your favorite character?
Serena T.
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX

What was your favorite part of the whole movie?
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Ormond Beach, FL

Who's side were you on? The horse or the chameleon?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Is there any other movies like this for kids?
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

Where can u buy this movie

Join Now