BY NATHAN GRENO & BYRON HOWARD #12 in Movies

Disney presents a new twist on one of the most hilarious and hair-raising tales ever told. Your whole family will get tangled up in the fun, excitement of this magical motion picture. When the kingdoms most wanted and most charming bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Let your hair down and get ready to cheer for Tangled.

• Is there any other movies like this for kids?35 Answers
  • Who is your favourite disney princess? X4 Answers
  • do you think that disney should give us a second part?3 Answers
Tangled
  • "Since I became the mommy and got to watch Disney movies with my kids I've always kinda steered my girls toward the princess of the 90's that I grew up with and then came Tangled!" in 27 reviews
  • "This isn't anywhere near my favorite Disney film, but Disney does such a good job with films that it definitely deserves an 'A' rating. " in 19 reviews
  • "This was a very cute movie and much better than I thought it would be." in 17 reviews
  • "My girls and I love to watch this movies, funny, emotional, Good story line and great graphics, really enjoyable all around! " in 11 reviews
  • "It is a definite runner-up in my short list of favorite Disney Movies...first being Beauty & the Beast." in 8 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This is such a cute little film! I have seen this so many times and am not disappointed! The actors were great in the movie! Rapunzels hair is memorable. My kids enjoy watching this show and it keeps them entertained. A nice side from just a normal princess movie.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was a fun and cute Rapunzel movie. The soundtrack is great (but what Disney movie doesn’t have a good soundtrack?). I find myself humming to the tune of the songs sometimes. I don’t think it’s the best Disney princess movie but it’s definitely up there.
sav R.
I feel like this got surpassed by Frozen which is so unfortunate because it is such an amazing movie and such a good feel-good movie. I love that Rapunzel doesn’t really take anyone’s crap when she’s out of the tower and I love that she uses a frying pan!
Lexi R.
As always Disney wins. Mandy Moore sounded great singing the songs. She really made the character great. All the songs were stuck in my head. Tangled was fun to watch. I bought this not to long after seeing it in theaters.
Shellby M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Rapunzel is my daughters favorite princess this movie is great it is different than the other princesses she is a free spirit who loves adventure and she hates shoes and doesn’t care about appearance unlike others and doesn’t end up marrying a prince either
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This modern Disney movie feels just like the classics of the 90s with better animation. Staying true to the storyline of Rapunzel while providing underlying lessons for children. One to watch over and over again.
Msbaez25 B.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good re-telling of Rapunzelle (not sure how to spell Rapunzelle).  Plus, it teaches young girls that long hair is not as important as self-confidence and a nice bob up-do.  I recommend this film to the young at heart and those who are thinking of cutting off their hair to make a social statement.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Slow start, but absolutely hilarious at times!  Cute little princess style love story.  Kids and adults alike can enjoy this movie.  There's plenty of action, comedy and music to keep everyone entertained.  We've watched this movie several times and it doesn't get old.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
This is hands down my favorite Disney movie. The coloring in the movie is so appealing to the eyes and the sound track is amazing. Pascal and Maximus (the lizard and the horse) are so cute and hilarious and my favorite part of the movie. This movie is a must see if you love Disney movies.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a really cute movie and I love what they did with the plot! The animation is so insanely good and I really like ten music in this movie too. The characters are all so interesting and it takes you on a true adventure like the original Disney princess movies!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who's your favorite character?
Serena T.
Weatherford , TX
What was your favorite part of the whole movie?
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who's side were you on? The horse or the chameleon?
Stephanie M.
Is there any other movies like this for kids?
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
Where can u buy this movie