BY NATHAN GRENO & BYRON HOWARD #12 in Movies

Disney presents a new twist on one of the most hilarious and hair-raising tales ever told. Your whole family will get tangled up in the fun, excitement of this magical motion picture. When the kingdoms most wanted and most charming bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Let your hair down and get ready to cheer for Tangled.

• Is there any other movies like this for kids?35 Answers
  • Where can u buy this movie 25 Answers
  • Did you know Kristin Chenoweth was originally going to be Rapunze...14 Answers
Tangled
  • "Since I became the mommy and got to watch Disney movies with my kids I've always kinda steered my girls toward the princess of the 90's that I grew up with and then came Tangled!" in 27 reviews
  • "This isn't anywhere near my favorite Disney film, but Disney does such a good job with films that it definitely deserves an 'A' rating. " in 19 reviews
  • "This was a very cute movie and much better than I thought it would be." in 17 reviews
  • "My girls and I love to watch this movies, funny, emotional, Good story line and great graphics, really enjoyable all around! " in 11 reviews
  • "It is a definite runner-up in my short list of favorite Disney Movies...first being Beauty & the Beast." in 8 reviews
Jen H.
Ambridge, PA
This retelling of the fairy tale Rapunzel is an excellent take on the "princess" genre of children's movies, and is a definite step in the right direction for Disney! Our heroine is not one to sit idly by and be rescued from her tower, rather she actively takes her future and her destiny into her own hands. Her "handsome prince" isn't a prince at all, but a very believable character complete with flaws. Their adventure is full of personal growth and quite a bit of girl power. A great movie for all children, regardless of gender, and adults too!
Shelby Z.
Louisville, KY
I feel like Tangled doesn't receive as much praise as it should. I remember going to the movies with a friend and seeing this movie because it was one of the only movies out that I had heard of. I wasn't crazy about seeing it, and expected it to be cheesy and just for kids. Totally wrong! I fell in love with the characters, songs, and overall plot. It teaches such a great lesson and works its Disney magic by inspiring viewers of all ages, including my 21 year old self.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I cannot stress enough how obsessed i am with this movie, I swear it's not for kids, most disney movies aren't to be honest, they're mostly enjoyed by the adults. The movie, is really funny, i laughed a lot, it has romance which is always a plus, it has Flynn Rider who even though is an animation is gorgeous. I also loved the little animal characters such a pascal and maximus. This movie deserves more than five stars in my opnion. I highly recommend watching.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Pop Culture Expert
As a huge Disney fan I am hard to impress when it comes to the princess movies. The first time that I saw this movie, I was unsure (it felt more like a Broadway musical and less like a Disney movie). Flynn is a phenomenal character, layered and really interesting. The characters in general are week-crafted and draw you into the story. Though not my favorite modern Disney princess movie (Brave wins), this is quite good.
Mariama C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
For me personally it was one of my favorite Disney princess movies( behind Mulan and Merida and Elsa). I think it's because I always wanted Rapunzel to be a princess and wanted to see how creative they would be with the story line and I actually enjoyed it. It was a happy ending but it wasn't based on looks. Her hair wasn't long and luscious anymore but it showed that he didn't love her for that. Really cute!
Ariel C.
Pikeville, KY
I've never really cared for Rapunzel until Tangled came out. I was named after Ariel and have always considered that bubbly mermaid my favorite but ever since Tangled came out, I started second guessing it. Tangled shows you to never break a promise and to keep fighting even if everyone is against you at first. The love story melts my heart and the whole story, gives me life. 10/10 recommend watch.
Alyssa F.
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far my favorite Disney movie, and one of my all-time favorite movies in general! There are so many lovable characters, and it is interesting to see the relationships between them change throughout the course of the movie. There is the right balance between serious and poignant moments and laugh-out-loud moments. I highly recommend this movie, even for adults! Adorable movie!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert
Tangled is a wonderful film for the whole family. One of the newest Disney princess brings a level of independence and a sense of how to face your fears. Rapunzel grows as the film goes along. More importantly she grows into a strong independent woman who is capable of conquering her fears. We haven't seen a princess like this since Mulan. This movie is full of comedy and great music.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
This is probably my favorite Disney movie (despite it being one of the newer ones, and one of the most popular ones) and I'm 21! There's something about the adventure, romance and songs in this movie that just makes me swoon and fall in love with it, like I did with movies when I was a young girl. Despite the ending being cheesy as heck, it's super cute and I love the message.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I think this is a movie that I watch a million times with my kids! The funny thing is, I actually watch it with them! I think my favorite part is when he takes her to see the lights and they are on the row-boat singing (I am a singer, so naturally I love the soundtrack). I love that the music is easy enough for my kids to sing along and actually have a good time!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert
Who's your favorite character?
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX
What was your favorite part of the whole movie?
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who's side were you on? The horse or the chameleon?
Stephanie M.
Is there any other movies like this for kids?
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
Where can u buy this movie