BY NATHAN GRENO & BYRON HOWARD #8 in Movies

Disney presents a new twist on one of the most hilarious and hair-raising tales ever told. Your whole family will get tangled up in the fun, excitement of this magical motion picture. When the kingdoms most wanted and most charming bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Let your hair down and get ready to cheer for Tangled.

• Is there any other movies like this for kids?35 Answers
  • Who is your favourite disney princess? X3 Answers
  • do you think that disney should give us a second part?2 Answers
Tangled
  • "Since I became the mommy and got to watch Disney movies with my kids I've always kinda steered my girls toward the princess of the 90's that I grew up with and then came Tangled!" in 27 reviews
  • "This isn't anywhere near my favorite Disney film, but Disney does such a good job with films that it definitely deserves an 'A' rating. " in 19 reviews
  • "This was a very cute movie and much better than I thought it would be." in 17 reviews
  • "My girls and I love to watch this movies, funny, emotional, Good story line and great graphics, really enjoyable all around! " in 11 reviews
  • "It is a definite runner-up in my short list of favorite Disney Movies...first being Beauty & the Beast." in 8 reviews
Shellby M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Rapunzel is my daughters favorite princess this movie is great it is different than the other princesses she is a free spirit who loves adventure and she hates shoes and doesn’t care about appearance unlike others and doesn’t end up marrying a prince either
Courtney R.
Chesterfield
This is such a great princess movie!! The songs from this movie are fun and great to sing along to. The story line is well thought out! This movie is good for all age groups. This movie was very well casted and directed. I will definitely watch again!
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite disney movie . I was hooked on The Little Mermaid for years and still enjoy it but this took its place , i like the comedy and the feelings behind the movie. It does a great job at giving a boring classic story of the princess in the tower a fresh and exciting new take absolutely love it just wish my nephew hadn't scratched the only copy i had.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. I'm more of an old school Disney girl myself, but this movie can do no wrong. It's hilarious, the soundtrack is amazing, and everyone of all ages will love it, not just the little ones. I'm 20, have no kids or no little siblings, and I watched this movie by myself. It's such a feel good movie, everyone will love it!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this movie! To be honest, I love every Disney movie but this one is really cute! It’s a very cute take on Rapunzel! I have gone back and listened to the songs from the movie as well. They’re just so good and it’s a very sweet love story. Definitely recommend if you enjoy Disney!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
This is hands down my favorite Disney movie. The coloring in the movie is so appealing to the eyes and the sound track is amazing. Pascal and Maximus (the lizard and the horse) are so cute and hilarious and my favorite part of the movie. This movie is a must see if you love Disney movies.
Tasia M.
Ever since this movie came out I was so exicted too see it, because it seemed like it would be a good movie and it was. I love how they made the movie too. If you haven't seen this, I recommend you to watch it.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
We love this movie in our house! ... my daughter got it for christmas last year and we all watched it together that night! I thought Mandy Moore did a great job and i loved the pet!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
This is my favorite Disney princess movie when it comes to the newer movies that Disney has been putting out. I love Flynn Rider. He's my favorite. And, I love the scene with the wish lanterns. I highly recommend this movie if you haven't seen it.
derrika k.
Sumter
I love this movie so so so much. I watched it with my little sister and just thought it was the cutest little thing. I love the features in this movie and I'm a sucker for music so I loved all of the songs. Definitely recommend this movie.
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who's your favorite character?
Serena T.
Weatherford , TX
What was your favorite part of the whole movie?
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who's side were you on? The horse or the chameleon?
Stephanie M.
Is there any other movies like this for kids?
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
Where can u buy this movie