BY NATHAN GRENO & BYRON HOWARD

Disney presents a new twist on one of the most hilarious and hair-raising tales ever told. Your whole family will get tangled up in the fun, excitement of this magical motion picture. When the kingdoms most wanted and most charming bandit Flynn Rider hides in a mysterious tower, the last thing he expects to find is Rapunzel, a spirited teen with an unlikely superpower 70 feet of magical golden hair! Together, the unlikely duo sets off on a fantastic journey filled with surprising heroes, laughter and suspense. Let your hair down and get ready to cheer for Tangled.

Tangled
  • "Since I became the mommy and got to watch Disney movies with my kids I've always kinda steered my girls toward the princess of the 90's that I grew up with and then came Tangled!" in 27 reviews
  • "This isn't anywhere near my favorite Disney film, but Disney does such a good job with films that it definitely deserves an 'A' rating. " in 19 reviews
  • "This was a very cute movie and much better than I thought it would be." in 17 reviews
  • "My girls and I love to watch this movies, funny, emotional, Good story line and great graphics, really enjoyable all around! " in 11 reviews
  • "It is a definite runner-up in my short list of favorite Disney Movies...first being Beauty & the Beast." in 8 reviews
Sezim M.
Round Rock
I LOVE this movie! I don’t know if it’s the adorable heroine, hilarious horse or the use of a pan as a weapon that keeps bringing me back to this movie! A guaranteed laugh and “Happily Ever After” ending will make it perfect for anyone of any age and if it doesn’t make you want to see floating lights, I don’t know what will
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
I think this is a great children's movie!  Raider is hilarious and so is Rapunzel.  The soundtrack is pretty addicting and the storyline does have a great message.  I didn't think they would be able to make a good movie out of a princess stuck in a tower with extremely long hair, but they did.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was a fun and cute Rapunzel movie. The soundtrack is great (but what Disney movie doesn’t have a good soundtrack?). I find myself humming to the tune of the songs sometimes. I don’t think it’s the best Disney princess movie but it’s definitely up there.
Lexi R.
As always Disney wins. Mandy Moore sounded great singing the songs. She really made the character great. All the songs were stuck in my head. Tangled was fun to watch. I bought this not to long after seeing it in theaters.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a great princess movie, not typical to any of the classic Disney princess movies but still sweet with a great story. Good for all ages and the music is so lovely you’ll want to sing along!
Shellby M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Rapunzel is my daughters favorite princess this movie is great it is different than the other princesses she is a free spirit who loves adventure and she hates shoes and doesn’t care about appearance unlike others and doesn’t end up marrying a prince either
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
One of my all time favorite movies, even as an adult! I love the unlikely bunch of characters that come together to make this movie what it is. It’s a funny twist on a classic fairy tale that has some of the most beautiful scenes in it! I LOVE the lantern boat scene and the music that goes with it!!
Erica C.
Athens
Rapunzel is my favorite princess and this is one of Disney’s greatest animated films yet! The songs are beautiful and captivating. The character development throughout the story is heart warming. This is an extremely family friendly film that someone of any age can enjoy and sing along to of course!!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Slow start, but absolutely hilarious at times!  Cute little princess style love story.  Kids and adults alike can enjoy this movie.  There's plenty of action, comedy and music to keep everyone entertained.  We've watched this movie several times and it doesn't get old.
Brittany H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really love this movie! So cute! My favorite part is when she's a baby and a toddler! So cute! My 2nd favorite part is when they light up all the floating laterns! So pretty! I also love watching the tv series. Mandy Moore is my favorite in this movie, as well as in "A Walk to Remember". Rapunzel is one of my favorite Disney princesses!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who's your favorite character?
Serena T.
Weatherford , TX
What was your favorite part of the whole movie?
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who's side were you on? The horse or the chameleon?
Stephanie M.
Is there any other movies like this for kids?
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
Where can u buy this movie