BY TANGLE TEEZER

A professional detangling hairbrush ideal for detangling thicker, textured, and coarser hair types. This innovative brush offers pain-free detangling for thick and curly hair because it does not pull or tug at the hair. The teeth feature Firmflex technology, which makes them firm but still flexible enough to retain their shape without becoming distorted after brushing. The patented teeth formation bends and flexes through the hair without locking into tangles and may help to reduce hair loss due to cuticle damage. The ergonomically designed shape fits snugly in the palm for creative styling and easy handling, and the design allows for use in wet or dry hair. see more...

• Does it damage the hair?2 Answers
  • Does it pull a lot of hair out.or does it go right throug...1 Answers
  • I have very thick straight and long hair (in between mid ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie V.
O'fallon
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush
[ENG] I have known this product
for a long time, but I did not believe in its potential. Recently I decided to
buy and I loved it!
My
hair is thin and the hairbrushes used to break my hair a lot. But it clears
without damaging the hair.

[PT] Eu conheço esse produto há um bom tempo, mas não acreditava em seu
potencial. Recentemente, eu decidi comprar e eu amei! Meu cabelo é fino e as escovas de cabelo costumavam quebrar muito meu
cabelo. Já essa, desembaraça sem danificar o cabelo. Eu costumo usar com o cabelo molhado, e me rende ótimos resultados.

Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
I love the color of the Thick and Curly tangle teezer brush. So beautiful. I don’t know if that’s much different with its bristles compared to the original tangle teezer. I bought this brush because I do have thick and curly hair that does get tangled frequently and I also have been losing a lot of hair. So I read that this product can also help prevent hair fall since it’s detangling and not yanking so much hair. However, I noticed this brush does pull out a lot of my hair. It doesn’t hurt and it does get the tangles out, but it also does pull out a lot of hair... of course that could be my own issue with a damaged scalp and loose hair, not sure
Lynn B.
This was a huge disappointment. False advertising on how it works. It doesn’t work any better than other brushes and pulls on your hair. I know others that tried it and they weren’t impressed. Save your money. Don’t buy it.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Wanted to love this, but I ended up using my regular hairbrush to get out knots. This feels like the bristles aren't long enough and I have to push it into my hair, which is odd because I have thin hair!
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I actually found this color at Ulta and was surprised since I thought it was an online only item through Tangle Teezer and on Sephora.com. On to the review! I love it. It’s magical! It completely detangles my whatever 3/4 hair I have going on without ripping out the roots. Works well in the shower and out. I’d definitely recommend it!
Lauryn T.
houston
This is 100% a natural hair must, this could be used for shampooing and even detangling but this product and be substituted by a denman brush so either product can help but I prefer the denman brush, it’s just not the same with out the handle to hold on to, without the handle you’re more prone to drop it in the shower or sink
Laurena S.
Stafford, TX
I purchased this for a YT video and I absolutely love it. It does bend easily which is normal but besides that I have no complaints. Works all all hair textures. I recommend to people with very curly hair who have trouble detangling their hair
Mariely M.
Of all the accessories that i have for my curly hair, this is the one that is literally magic, this is the only thing that detangles very easy my hair, this is the best brush for my curly hair that I ever used!, it doesn't break my hair and is super fast for detangling.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I have very thick slightly wavy, coarse hair. This thing brushes through my hair like magic! It doesn't pull and snap hair off like other brushes. I would say I have less split ends due to this brush. I got my brush at Sephora.
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
PERFECT for thick or curly hair. My daughter has very long curly on the ends hair. This works great in the shower after conditioner to get her hair tangle free. I also like to use it after conditioning in the shower!!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does it damage the hair?
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I'm trying to decide if I should buy this thick and curly version, or the original? What's the actual difference in the design? My hair is curly and poofy in it's natural state, but my curls are a mess so I have to use an iron. Any preferences between the brushes?
Krystal S.
Tina, MO
When comparing this version to the original is there really much of a difference? I've got thick, wavey, and colored hair so I'm looking for something that'll go through all of my hair not just brush over the top layer.
Jillian D.
Manchester, NH
I have very thick straight and long hair (in between mid to lower back) I have the original which works well, but does not work well on the underside of my hair (it literally becomes a rats nest by the end of the day). Do you think this brush would work better than the original for my hair type/problem?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does it pull a lot of hair out.or does it go right through tangled hair?