BY TANGLE TEEZER #31 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A professional detangling hairbrush ideal for detangling thicker, textured, and coarser hair types. This innovative brush offers pain-free detangling for thick and curly hair because it does not pull or tug at the hair. The teeth feature Firmflex technology, which makes them firm but still flexible enough to retain their shape without becoming distorted after brushing. The patented teeth formation bends and flexes through the hair without locking into tangles and may help to reduce hair loss due to cuticle damage. The ergonomically designed shape fits snugly in the palm for creative styling and easy handling, and the design allows for use in wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I actually found this color at Ulta and was surprised since I thought it was an online only item through Tangle Teezer and on Sephora.com. On to the review! I love it. It’s magical! It completely detangles my whatever 3/4 hair I have going on without ripping out the roots. Works well in the shower and out. I’d definitely recommend it!
Lauryn T.
houston
This is 100% a natural hair must, this could be used for shampooing and even detangling but this product and be substituted by a denman brush so either product can help but I prefer the denman brush, it’s just not the same with out the handle to hold on to, without the handle you’re more prone to drop it in the shower or sink
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Wanted to love this, but I ended up using my regular hairbrush to get out knots. This feels like the bristles aren't long enough and I have to push it into my hair, which is odd because I have thin hair!
Mariely M.
Of all the accessories that i have for my curly hair, this is the one that is literally magic, this is the only thing that detangles very easy my hair, this is the best brush for my curly hair that I ever used!, it doesn't break my hair and is super fast for detangling.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I have very thick slightly wavy, coarse hair. This thing brushes through my hair like magic! It doesn't pull and snap hair off like other brushes. I would say I have less split ends due to this brush. I got my brush at Sephora.
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
PERFECT for thick or curly hair. My daughter has very long curly on the ends hair. This works great in the shower after conditioner to get her hair tangle free. I also like to use it after conditioning in the shower!!
Kayla H.
Arlington , WA
I very excitedly purchased two of these. I was only able to find this particular one on Sephora and to qualify for free shipping you need to spend at least $50. I made the purchase simply because I was sold on the term "thick and curly", I have type 3c/4a hair and it is VERY THICK AND CURLY. Pros: Cute color, Detangles
Cons:
Same force used with other detangle brush brands
Slips of out hands
Difficult to clean, products get stuck to the bottom

All in all, it does what it says, but there are many other inexpensive brushes that do what they claim also :)
At this point I've made the purchase, and will continue to use it when I see fit, however my shower comb and fingers has been my saving grace.
crystal j.
This is a great brush if you have thick a curly hair it is tiny small so make sure you hold the grass it's hard to find in stores as well
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I really like this brush I have curly unruly hair that's very thick and this brush actually works well.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Highly overpriced for what it is. You can buy far cheaper that does the same job if not better. I actually find it quite annoying that it doesn't have a handle especially having thick curls I just feel u can do more with a tangle teezer with a handle. Would not rebuy or recommend
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does it damage the hair?
Krystal S.
Tina, MO
When comparing this version to the original is there really much of a difference? I've got thick, wavey, and colored hair so I'm looking for something that'll go through all of my hair not just brush over the top layer.
Jillian D.
Manchester, NH
I have very thick straight and long hair (in between mid to lower back) I have the original which works well, but does not work well on the underside of my hair (it literally becomes a rats nest by the end of the day). Do you think this brush would work better than the original for my hair type/problem?
Amanda N.
Does this pull super curly hair?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does it pull a lot of hair out.or does it go right through tangled hair?