Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly Detangling Hairbrush uploaded by Anna B.Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly Detangling Hairbrush uploaded by Hana H.Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly Detangling Hairbrush uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY TANGLE TEEZER #71 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A professional detangling hairbrush ideal for detangling thicker, textured, and coarser hair types. This innovative brush offers pain-free detangling for thick and curly hair because it does not pull or tug at the hair. The teeth feature Firmflex technology, which makes them firm but still flexible enough to retain their shape without becoming distorted after brushing. The patented teeth formation bends and flexes through the hair without locking into tangles and may help to reduce hair loss due to cuticle damage. The ergonomically designed shape fits snugly in the palm for creative styling and easy handling, and the design allows for use in wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mariely M.
Mariely M.
Of all the accessories that i have for my curly hair, this is the one that is literally magic, this is the only thing that detangles very easy my hair, this is the best brush for my curly hair that I ever used!, it doesn't break my hair and is super fast for detangling.
Gardner , KS
I have very thick slightly wavy, coarse hair. This thing brushes through my hair like magic! It doesn't pull and snap hair off like other brushes. I would say I have less split ends due to this brush. I got my brush at Sephora.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
PERFECT for thick or curly hair. My daughter has very long curly on the ends hair. This works great in the shower after conditioner to get her hair tangle free. I also like to use it after conditioning in the shower!!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
I really like this brush I have curly unruly hair that's very thick and this brush actually works well.
Arlington, WA
I very excitedly purchased two of these. I was only able to find this particular one on Sephora and to qualify for free shipping you need to spend at least $50. I made the purchase simply because I was sold on the term "thick and curly", I have type 3c/4a hair and it is VERY THICK AND CURLY. Pros: Cute color, Detangles
Cons:
Same force used with other detangle brush brands
Slips of out hands
Difficult to clean, products get stuck to the bottom

All in all, it does what it says, but there are many other inexpensive brushes that do what they claim also :)
At this point I've made the purchase, and will continue to use it when I see fit, however my shower comb and fingers has been my saving grace.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Delta, BC
I have very thick, wavy hair that gets impossibly tangled in my sleep and post shower, no matter how much I condition. I have purchased two of these and I keep one in my shower and one out - there is truly nothing like it. I couldn't even imagine returning to a regular brush after using these! I've tried denman and other high quality brushes and they pull and snag and take forever, the tangle teezer glides right through! It's the best hair related purchase I've ever made!!
Polly R.
Polly R.
Larksfield , Swindon
HANDBAG ESSENTIAL!!! When I'm out, if I realise that I have left without a tangle teezer in my handbag I panic! (I own 4)
I have nearly waist length hair that gets completely matted and knotted beyond belief...to the extent I have to occasionally cut bits out (yikes!). The tangle teezer allows me to save as much of my hair as ever possible and try and stay on top of it to prevent the nasty knots from ever getting grip of my hair!
Although it is not completely painless, it is an awful lot better than any brush I've ever used.
I used to have minimal breakage from this brush, too, But since I've bleached my hair and it's been more damaged I have noticed a slight increase...but this just means I need to look after my hair more!! I would never buy a different brand of brush! I love the colour in particular of this thick and curly one!

Overal, all hail the tangle teezer!!x
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Having very curly, dry, brittle, blonde hair I hate brushing my hair, it's a task I avoid as much as I possibly can that some times id end up with mini dreadlocks starting to form. I purchased one of these brushes after using one at work (I'm a hairdresser) and I will never ever go back, I now can't live without my tangle teaser and brushing my hair is no longer scary. It's flexible bristles glide through the hair easily and they're so gentle that they don't cause the hair to snap, I think everyone needs one of these brushes, but I definitely recommend it to those with damaged hair or curly hair.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Tangle teezers are an absolute god sent and I used the original for ages until one day I went to purchase a spare and stumbled across this! It's perfect for thick and curly hair as the bristles are longer than the original which does make loads of difference. If you have a lot of hair this is better than the original for getting through all your tangles quicker and easier. It's fab!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Oakville, ON
I recently picked this up and my life is SO MUCH BETTER. I thought all the hype around the Tangle Teezer was a little ridiculuos because after all its just hair brush. But I was so wrong! I have thick, curly hair that I usually only brush in the shower or before I shower because otherwise my hair just poofs up. I use to do this with a wooden comb but now this brush has made the process so much easier and faster! I find that i'm not constanly in a battle with my hair and tugging at the knots but they just detangle with ease. Highly recommend!!
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does it damage the hair?
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
Manchester, NH
I have very thick straight and long hair (in between mid to lower back) I have the original which works well, but does not work well on the underside of my hair (it literally becomes a rats nest by the end of the day). Do you think this brush would work better than the original for my hair type/problem?
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Tina, MO
When comparing this version to the original is there really much of a difference? I've got thick, wavey, and colored hair so I'm looking for something that'll go through all of my hair not just brush over the top layer.
merita H.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Does it pull a lot of hair out.or does it go right through tangled hair?
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I'm trying to decide if I should buy this thick and curly version, or the original? What's the actual difference in the design? My hair is curly and poofy in it's natural state, but my curls are a mess so I have to use an iron. Any preferences between the brushes?