Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler

The Ultimate Detangler hairbrush for use in the shower! Now with a handle design, The Ultimate Detangler is created for a no slip experience while using in the shower. Unlike other hairbrushes, Tangle Teezer's Ultimate Detangler detangles with no pulling, tugging or snagging. The teeth glide effortlessly through all types of wet hair, making for an easy and painless experience.

Usage: For best results use The Ultimate Detangler to distribute shampoo through the hair from roots to ends for a superior, deep cleanse. Instead of using fingertips to work through conditioner or treatments, brush hair through with The Ultimate Detangler to evenly coat every strand of hair.

Anyone who didn’t like the original (without a handle) find they do like it now with the handle?
Is it sturdy enough for big thick hair?
I really want to try this. Is it good for kinky/coily hair? Does it detangle without ripping out hair?
Start your review of Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler!
zitza B.
Chatsworth, CA
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by zitza B.
This is seriously one of the best hair brushes I have ever tried! It literally goes right through your hair ( I have very thin hair and it gets very tangled). I feel like it hasn't damaged my hair but is very rough on my scalp. Is my first time trying this brand, great first experience and the package was very cute!
Katie R.
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Katie R.
IM OBSESSED with this brush it detangles my hair without pulling or getting stuck it is truly amazing!!
Elena S.
New Castle, DE
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Elena S.
This is just an incredible brush. I love everything about it. My long hair is finally well- brushed. The design is also sooo nice, and it is very convenient to hold it in hand.
Sharlie W.
KC
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Sharlie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
They actually don’t show the brush (color) I purchased but I bought mine from Ulta! It was exactly $14.00. I purchased this because I’ve been searching for a brush that doesn’t have those super annoying ball thingys on the ends of each bristle because they get hard to clean. I’m in love with this brush! I previously was a Wet Brush girl but they were just to hard to clean and I had one BREAK while brushing my hair. So I’ve since upgraded to the tangle teezer brush and couldn’t be happier!
Barbara S.
Redwood City, CA
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Barbara S.
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Barbara S.
That’s definitely my favorite VoxBox. I am so satisfied with this brush. My hair tip is thin but I also have LOTS of hair, so it’s so easy to tangle and most of the times that I brush it was a suffer. I used this brush and it hurts NOTHING. I am totally in love w it. I am not kidding. It’s the only brush that I will use for now on.
Audrey Z.
Mission, TX
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Audrey Z.
I love how soft it is on the hair I recommend if you have treated hair it is affordable and it can be improved by making bristles little stronger I use after every shower
perla V.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I finally found the brush for my hair I was looking for, it detangles my hair easily without breaking or mistreating it and without pain. I love it, I recommend it 100%, my hair is wavy and tends to curl, so it tangles easily, but this brush has helped me a lot
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Taina L.
Totally delighted with my Tangled Teezer brush that I received courtesy of @influenster. Not only is it cute but it works! I love the way it perfectly detangles my hair. I did not spend work combing my hair. #PowersInTheTeeth #TangledTeezer #hair #beauty #complimentary #influenster #comb
Haleigh L.
Mobile, AL
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Haleigh L.
My absolute favorite brush. I love this one because I have thin fine hair and it doesn’t rip it out. The only recommendation I have is making the handle a little bit more sturdy! Overall I love this product!
lea S.
Columbus, GA
The best brush for wet hair! With this brush I can easily brush through my long bleached hair even when I only used a shampoo (no conditioner)! It makes it so easy to apply a hair mask. Easy to clean - just let sit in warm water and clean it after 10 mins with an old toothbrush (I have to do that every 6 month)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mickee C.
Bellevue, WA
il y a 6 mois
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler vs Fine & Fragile Detangler ? Which one is better for kids with fragile, tangled hair to use on themselves? Would the Fine & Fragile one be hard for kids to hold? Is the Ultimate Detangler okay on dry hair?
Elena R. il y a 4 mois
I don‘t own the fine & fragile detangler. But I can say that the ultimate detangler ist great on dry hair and I think it will work well for kids.