Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler

The Ultimate Detangler hairbrush for use in the shower! Now with a handle design, The Ultimate Detangler is created for a no slip experience while using in the shower. Unlike other hairbrushes, Tangle Teezer's Ultimate Detangler detangles with no pulling, tugging or snagging. The teeth glide effortlessly through all types of wet hair, making for an easy and painless experience.

Usage: For best results use The Ultimate Detangler to distribute shampoo through the hair from roots to ends for a superior, deep cleanse. Instead of using fingertips to work through conditioner or treatments, brush hair through with The Ultimate Detangler to evenly coat every strand of hair.

any1 else get Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler an email asking how their tangle teezer was, i havent even received it yet?
Do this brush work on 4C hair?
Have you ever used this tangle teezer!? Literally hate it…Rips the hair out of my scalp….. 😒😒 Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler
Start your review of Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler!
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Mariam T.
This is by far the best brush I’ve tried. I have fine hair that tends to get very tangled. This brush works! It makes my hair tangled free in no time and it doesn’t pull making it pain free to remove my tangles. Worth it, buy it! Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Lauren A.
Loveeeee this so much. This is my new favorite brush . I’ve tried many with my frizzy curly thick hair and this one is by far the winner . So satisfied. Will always repurchase ! Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler
Amanda B.
Geneva
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Amanda B.
I have been using Tangle Teezer brushes for years. I love how gentle they are on my hair. I originally had one that was made to fit into your palm but I would often be brushing my hair and it would fly out of my hand. I was happy to get one with a handle this time. It can be used on dry or wet hair which is a big must! I’m loving the coral and blue colors too. I have no intention of buying another brand of brush in the future.
Zitza B.
Chatsworth, CA
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Zitza B.
This is seriously one of the best hair brushes I have ever tried! It literally goes right through your hair ( I have very thin hair and it gets very tangled). I feel like it hasn't damaged my hair but is very rough on my scalp. Is my first time trying this brand, great first experience and the package was very cute!
Jasmine  L.
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Jasmine  L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler is my favorite. No matter how tangled my hair is, I use this comb to brush my hair, it makes my hair smoother and less of a headache when it flows and makes my hair fall less. I even bought one for travel, it's very compact and has a cover so it doesn't get damaged (Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Glitter Gold)
Katie R.
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Katie R.
IM OBSESSED with this brush it detangles my hair without pulling or getting stuck it is truly amazing!!
Elena  S.
New Castle, DE
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Elena  S.
This is just an incredible brush. I love everything about it. My long hair is finally well- brushed. The design is also sooo nice, and it is very convenient to hold it in hand.
Barbara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Barbara S.
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Barbara S.
That’s definitely my favorite VoxBox. I am so satisfied with this brush. My hair tip is thin but I also have LOTS of hair, so it’s so easy to tangle and most of the times that I brush it was a suffer. I used this brush and it hurts NOTHING. I am totally in love w it. I am not kidding. It’s the only brush that I will use for now on.
Audrey Z.
Mission, TX
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Audrey Z.
I love how soft it is on the hair I recommend if you have treated hair it is affordable and it can be improved by making bristles little stronger I use after every shower
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler uploaded by Wendy T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm reviewing the naturally curly brush for 3c-4c hair. I got this in the mail yesterday and it's awesome, it really surprised me how it brushes right through and detangled so so fast without much pain as the bristles are very firm. I've used allot of brushes and have been using the thick & curly since it came out but I love having a handle and this seemed perfect. it works much better for me than my previous thick&curly due to the stiff bristles & handle!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
JOCELYN G.
Bardstown, KY
il y a 3 mois
Kayla W. il y a 3 mois
Same I've gotten 2 emails asking me to complete the activities now but the tracking says it hasnt even shipped yet. Glad it's not only me
Alejandra R.
Grand Prairie, TX
il y a 6 mois
andrea W. il y a 2 mois
I can’t use it on my hair while it’s dry because I have 4c hair. But it does rip a bit
Mickee C.
Bellevue, WA
il y a 2 ans
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler vs Fine & Fragile Detangler ? Which one is better for kids with fragile, tangled hair to use on themselves? Would the Fine & Fragile one be hard for kids to hold? Is the Ultimate Detangler okay on dry hair?
Anita C. il y a 5 mois
Yes the ultimate detangler us awesome for knots lol my daughter plays hard and she let me brush hers and it didn't hurt her at all and she has thick hair