Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz

Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz

How does this compare to a Wet brush? Which do you prefer??
I Wanna try this does it really detAngle as well as advertised?
Never really tried a product like this? Any pros or cons?
Start your review of Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz!
Lindsay S.
Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz uploaded by Lindsay S.
I like this brush a lot! My hair is super thin, fine, and wispy. This brush helps to keep frizz and flyaways to a minimum. I’ve also noticed way less breakage since switching to the Tangle Teezer hair brush. I’d definitely recommend this brush to others!
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
After discovering the Tangle Teezer a few years ago, I literally never touched any of my other brushes. I even bought a brush one time thinking I would need it but it's still in it's packaging. My hair is EXTREMELY damaged and dry from my bleached and color treated hair. Any other brush will break my hair and won't get through the knots. The reason why the Tangle Teezer works so well is because it brushes through a smaller portion of hair at once. It's a lot gentler and is wet-hair safe, meaning it won't break your hair while it's wet. The product is long-lasting and does't break easily. If you suffer with damaged and tangled hair, this will become your HG brush. I cannot live without it and I don't say that for many products.
Natalie A.
I was super skeptical when I received this after having bought it because it was a lot smaller than I had expected it to be (fits in the palm of your hand, more or less). I have A LOT of hair; long, thick, crazy when it's not ironed. It is by no means easy to tangle every time I wash it, but this makes my life a million times easier. Like seriously, where was this when I was a child and never wanted to comb my hair so my mom would simply chop it all off? This is perfect for kids with that problem, or anyone of any age for that matter. This makes detangling my hair so easy, and so much quicker since I don't have to worry about it tugging when it reaches a knot. There is literally zero pain. It's almost magical how effortlessly it detangles all my hair in a matter of less than 5 minutes. Totally recommend this.
Maryna S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz uploaded by Maryna S.
This is the best thing that I have ever tried as a hairbrush. It is suitable for both the wet and the dry hair. It’s extremely great product!!! I cannot imagine how would I live without it!! Completely in love.l😻😻😻
Kaitlyn F.
Centennial, CO
This brush is pricey BUT SO WORTH IT!! I have frizzy, curly, thin hair and it is a complete rats nest by the end of the day. With the tangle teezer I brush my hair about once a day. The bristles keep my hair nice and untangled for the entire day. I LOVE IT.
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
Thought I would love this because of the amazing reviews, but I find it hard to hold in my hand and it’s a bit difficult to grip. I find myself just going back to my wetbrush. Won’t be repurchasing this
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz uploaded by Meg B.
Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz is The. Best. Brush. Ever. You will seriously never buy another brush again! Is it worth the money, you may ask? Yes, yes, yes!! I’ve had mine for years and it works as well as it did the first day. I have extremely long, wavy hair, so it gets very tangled and knotted. I’ve gone through so many (some very pricey) regular store brushes - like Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush, etc. - and they’ve all been a waste of money. Don’t be fooled by ripoffs like Goody TangleFix Brush! It’s not the same. Get the real thing from Sephora. You will not regret it. This is just of my best purchases honestly. I wish I got one for free!!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
My daughter bought a couple of these for my granddaughters and she doesn’t like them, nor do my granddaughters. They have plastic bristles that pulls their hair if it’s tangled unless you are very careful and work slowly and gently. I personally would not recommend this.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz uploaded by Susan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love LOVE this hair detangler! I keep this one in the shower to spread my conditioner through my hair and help spread it to the ends (I keep the hair brush detangler on my vanity to brush after toweling). This is a desert island necessity.
FoodDom S.
Richmond, VA
Tangle Teezer The Original - Pink Fizz uploaded by FoodDom S.
I swear by this brush. I have very long thick hair and I brush it wet. Before using these (I have to have been using this brand for at least 7 years now) brushing my hair would result in breakage and pain. NOT with this brush. It is so much better for your hair especially if you have a lot of it!

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...