Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush

The multi award winning Original Tangle Teezer in Blueberry Pop is the ultimate detangling hair brush, a revolution in hair care!

Banish tangles and knots with a minimum of fuss, breakage or damage with the Tangle Teezer detangling brush uniquely designed with teeth that glide through your hair leaving it soft and shiny without tugging and pulling.

It’s also the perfect detangler for kids combating painful tangles quickly and effortlessly without pain or tears.

Created by celebrity colourist Shaun P with 30 years of experience at his fingertips the Tangle Teezer hairbrush is the ultimate tool to give you Yeah Hair!

Is this to be used when hair is wet or dry? Or what is the recommended way?
Is this durable?
How does this compare to the Wet Brush?
Start your review of Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush!
Portland, OR
My holy grail!! I have extremely thick and frizzy hair, it's a horrible pain whenever i want to brush my hair, which is not often because of how annoying it is as it would take me ages to detangle before I can do a proper comb. But with the tangle teezer it really detangles so easily!
Haverhill , Suffolk
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush uploaded by Jen L.
I have 5 tangle teezers, compact, children's and the original size and I love them all my children love them too so great for little girls who totally dislike having there hair done, my oldest tangle teezer has to be 5 years old if not more and still going strong although I do keep buying the designs are so great! Wouldn't be without these in my whole house hold, great for al the family
I wish I had it growing up because until the age of 15 I have fine long hair ( middle of my butt) that gets easily tangled, and especially when I was a little girl, it was horrible! Brushing was painful. My hair is long now and has been since I got this brush I think almost 4-5 years ago. My hair still gets tangled, especially after I wash it, but this brush makes it so easy to unknot my hair and no pain at all, so easy in fact that I didn't even realize that it worked at first. I thought there was a mistake because I didn't believe there was any way my hair could be brushed out so quick, easy and painless, but it was true. For me this brush is a miracle. I even recommended it to someone who has a young daughter that has tangly hair too.
Lives up to the hype! I've had the most tangled hair since birth and this is the only thing that helps. Must have!
BERGEN OP ZOOM
Seriously, this brush is a lifesaver if you have long, knotty hair. I have been using this brush for almost 2 years now!
Whenever I use my Teezer the tangles just disappear without pain or discomfort (as they used to with a brush).

It does tend to rip out the dead hairs, so at first I thought I was using it wrong, but now I realize it gets rid of any mucky, grime or dead hairs in order to give you that silky smooth finish.

Fantastic shape, very easy to hold. All of the teeth have stayed intact since buying it, and I use it every day. It's definitely worth the money.

Seattle, WA
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush uploaded by Meg B.
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush is The. Best. Brush. Ever. You will seriously never buy another brush again! Is it worth the money, you may ask? Yes, yes, yes!! I’ve had mine for years and it works as well as it did the first day. I have extremely long, wavy hair, so it gets very tangled and knotted. I’ve gone through so many (some very pricey) regular store brushes - like Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush, etc. - and they’ve all been a waste of money. Don’t be fooled by ripoffs like Goody TangleFix Brush! It’s not the same. Get the real thing from Sephora. You will not regret it. This is just of my best purchases honestly. I wish I got one for free!!
New Castle , DE
This brush works for me like no brush has ever worked before. I was horrified at the idea of using a brush on insanely wet hair, or even whilst in the shower - but so many women loved it, I thought I’d get it for myself. (Just in case you’re wondering, cheaper substitutes for the original brand that I’ve tested are ok, but not at all comparable to the original tangle teezer). After using it in the shower just once, I was in love. I could run it through my hair easily before, after, or even while I was in the process of washing and conditioning my hair. No hairbrush I’ve ever used has ever been like this, even ones that are made specifically for wet hair. There is only one small problem with it, and it is not a big one. It seems to take a larger amount of hair than other brushes while you use it.
J’ai découvert la brosse Tangle Teezer il y a maintenant quelques années et je l’ai depuis adoptée. J’ai retiré une étoile pour la prise en main car au début c’est un peu contraignant à prendre et après des années d’utilisation il m’arrive encore de la faire tomber et le fait que ce modèle précis ne puisse pas s’utiliser sous la douche ! Ahah [Pour ce dernier point, pas grave, j’ai du coup investi dans la brosse Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Detangling Hairbrush - Pink Shrimp ] Pour le reste, elle c’est nickel ! Elle démêle bien les cheveux sans me les arracher totalement et c’est un bon point ayant tendance à perdre facilement mes cheveux ! Ahah Et au niveau du prix, elle reste correcte.
Newcomb, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
So I have tried a few different brands of brushes including the famous wet brush and even a dry bar hair brush. The tangle teezer is by far the best brush I’ve ever used. I have really long thin stranded hair and this brush glides through my hair with ease! Not only does it do a better job at removing tangles but also makes my hair look a lot smoother! I noticed my hair looked much silkier and put together than when I use my wet brush. There is no snagging of the hair unlike sometimes with the wet brush. I’m officially converted to using the tangle teezer from now on!
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to clump my curls after applying product and it saturates every strand evenly. Does a killer job of reaching every strand. Only reason I gave it one star less is due to the product build up that can develop if you do not clean it after every use. From time to time I’ll forget after use and notice that it’s very difficult to reach in the spaces of the brush considering the narrow spaces in between each bristle. Maintenance is key! Tangle teezer brand brush does have longevity when taken care of! The bristles do not bend or go awry after many uses.

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Parker, CO
il y a 7 mois
kara S. • il y a 6 mois
I prefer the wet brush just because I like a handle. I have owned so many of them- I just have yet to find anything better.
Basildon
il y a 9 mois
Hey can anybody help a girl with long tangled hair out? My hair has always got really tangled and I can never go a Day with out brushing it multiple times. I’ve never really done much to solve the problem other than I bought a Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush once hoping that it would help. It did make the knots slightly easier to get out but at times I still can’t get them out, or I do but takes me a while and hurts. However i recently saw that somebody was using a detangeler spray in one of there videos and thought about buying one of those but I’m not sure if they really work. Does anybody with experience of using a detangler spray know if they actually work and are worth the money and if so could you recommend one?
Shell R. • il y a 9 mois
These are the other 3 I was going to recommend. All are affordable and worth trying!