BY TANGLE TEEZER #2 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The multi award winning Original Tangle Teezer in Blueberry Pop is the ultimate detangling hair brush, a revolution in hair care!

Banish tangles and knots with a minimum of fuss, breakage or damage with the Tangle Teezer detangling brush uniquely designed with teeth that glide through your hair leaving it soft and shiny without tugging and pulling.

It’s also the perfect detangler for kids combating painful tangles quickly and effortlessly without pain or tears.

Created by celebrity colourist Shaun P with 30 years of experience at his fingertips the Tangle Teezer hairbrush is the ultimate tool to give you Yeah Hair!

• Where can I buy this at?1 Answers
  • Is it worth it or should I just stick to detangling leave in cond...2 Answers
  • Is good I would like to try but some opinion2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon , CT
I don't know how I ever lived without this brush, but I swear I never will again! I wish I had it growing up because until the age of 15 I had fine long hair ( middle of my butt) that was easily tangled, and especially when I was a little girl, it was horrible! Brushing was painful. My hair is long now and has been since I got this brush I think almost 4-5 years ago. My hair still gets tangled, especially after I wash it, but this brush makes it so easy to unknot my hair and no pain at all, so easy in fact that I didn't even realize that it worked at first. I thought there was a mistake because I didn't believe there was any way my hair could be brushed out so quick, easy and painless, but it was true. For me this brush is a miracle. I even recommended it to someone who has a young daughter that has tangly hair too. So I put her onto this amazing brush. 5 stars isn't enough, for me it's like 10!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I was super skeptical when I received this after having bought it because it was a lot smaller than I had expected it to be (fits in the palm of your hand, more or less). I have A LOT of hair; long, thick, crazy when it's not ironed. It is by no means easy to tangle every time I wash it, but this makes my life a million times easier. Like seriously, where was this when I was a child and never wanted to comb my hair so my mom would simply chop it all off? This is perfect for kids with that problem, or anyone of any age for that matter. This makes detangling my hair so easy, and so much quicker since I don't have to worry about it tugging when it reaches a knot. There is literally zero pain. It's almost magical how effortlessly it detangles all my hair in a matter of less than 5 minutes. Totally recommend this.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
After discovering the Tangle Teezer a few years ago, I literally never touched any of my other brushes. I even bought a brush one time thinking I would need it but it's still in it's packaging.

My hair is EXTREMELY damaged and dry from my bleached and color treated hair. Any other brush will break my hair and won't get through the knots. The reason why the Tangle Teezer works so well is because it brushes through a smaller portion of hair at once. It's a lot gentler and is wet-hair safe, meaning it won't break your hair while it's wet. The product is long-lasting and does't break easily. If you suffer with damaged and tangled hair, this will become your HG brush. I cannot live without it and I don't say that for many products.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I recently started using the Tangle Teezer after hearing so many good things about it. I really love how gentle is on my hair. I never feel like it's pulling anything out, and I never feel like I'm yanking on my hair. It glides through so smoothly. The bristles are really flexible, which helps a lot. It does take some getting used to, & I can see people with really thick hair becoming frustrated, but for thin & normal hair, this brush is amazing! Another thing I love about it is how easy it is to clean! Hair just comes right off without any struggle!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
This brush is really good. It's not complete magic, but it does help make sure I don't rip out my hair.

I have really tangly hair, so when I wake up it's basically a bird's nest (slight exaggeration.... very slight :p). This does help. Always start brushing from the bottom! But it does take a lot of time still. If i take my time, it works really well and I can get all the tangles without ripping hair out.

I've had my brush for a few years and there's definitely a lot of wear & tear. Slightly bent and pretty worn bristles. But, it still works.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Tyler, TX
Since I have been naturally curly, I have depended on my Tangle Teezer brush to detangle my curls whether my hair is wet or dry. I had my first brush for 4 years before I bought a new one. There are a variety of colors and designs to choose from.

Pro: This brush has is great for all hairtypes: kinky curly to or straight I like the original style because it has a better grip.

Cons: However, if it does not have that great of a grip as a palm brush because its composition is a bit slippery if your hands wet with water or conditioner.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
beautiful brush .It has my favorite colors on itso this has became my new favorite brush around the house .My hair is very thick and curly and most brushes dont do the job in getting all the tangles out without hurting me.I like that this brush worked great on my dry and wet hair .works well and just glided through my hair .i like that its lightweight so when doing my hair it doesn't cause my wrist to be sore or cramp up .i love the curved handles design fits well in my hands .great brush that does remove tangles fast without pain
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Was a bit skeptical at first but decided to try the Tangle Teezer Original hairbrush and was amazed at how easily it brushed through my hair and de tangled my knots in a single stroke! The shape of the brush is so comfortable and easy to hold and use, I love it better then having a handle! It works great on dry and wet hair and does not break or damage my hair when brushing out knots like other brushes have. It's so great and gentle that I even use it on my 3 year old sons long hair! Love it and it's worth the price!
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I purchased mine about 2 years ago, and I've never looked back. I have incredibly long, thick 2C Indian hair, and my hair has been known to snap combs/brushes in half. The bristles on this brush are ideal for dealing with my many deep tangles with minimal breakage. However, with 2 years of constant use, the bristles are splitting, and there is a lot of wear. I've just received the maroon version meant for thick/curly/afro hair. I'm anticipating it to be another hit, I will post a follow up review!
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Just received it in the mail after reading awesome reviews! I fell in love immediately ! I bought it on amazon, the price was fairly reasonable! The brush is amazing! I just brushed my hair with ease! I have long hair and most brushes tend to really hurt my scalp, break my hair, give me split ends and etc. after brushing my hair with this brush I couldn't believe it!! It literally glides through your hair! No effort or force is necessary ! I am so happy with my purchase!!
Thanh Huyen N.
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
Does it work? I want to try it. Where I can buy it?
Angela Y.
Angela Y.
Why is this brush SOOOOO hyped right now? Is there some kind of novel technology that they use? It seems so simple and unimpressive first glance!
Ary S.
Ary S.
Would this product work on thick long hair?
Megan M.
Megan M.
My hair isn't thin or thick; it's inbetween both. And I wash my hair daily and it's always knotty regardless what I use in it. Is this a good brush to get rid of knots without ripping the hair out of your head?
Avital E.
Avital E.
Is this better than the wet brush?