BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsTangle Teezer
The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz

Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz

The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz by Tangle Teezer effortlessly and painlessly removes tangles and knots as it works through wet or dry hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz!
ashley T.
Corp Christi, TX
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by ashley T.
my hair is always tangled in the morning. I brushed it out with this brush and the tangles came out almost immediately. the brush feels so good on my scalp, like almost like a massage? I love it. the brush is also a perfect size that fits in my hand perfectly. I also love the fact that i can wash my hair with it and rub in the shampoo to make sure my hair gets cleaned. Great brush that i would definitely recommend for people with easily tangled hair and wavy or straight hair like me.
Mercy Q.
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Mercy Q.
Hey! So I actually like the TANGLE TEEZER. First of all it’s so cute. Easy to hold. I have wavy mid length hair and the brushes teeth work very well with my hair so no complaints there. I would recommend!
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Lauren A.
I don’t know how this works but it really does brush through my thick and long hair so smoothly . This was my first time trying this design and I loved how it fits in the palm of my hand. I really recommend this! I have also used on both wet and dry hair !
Alyssa D.
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Alyssa D.
I’m not really sure why all brushes aren’t like this?! it’s honestly amazing and I love how it fits in the palm of my hand. it’s perfect for thick hair and thin hair! I put it to the test with wet and dry hair. I was super impressed with how well it did with my wet hair. my daughter has very thing curly hair and it was perfect for her!!
Anna M.
Ball Ground, GA
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Anna M.
I’ve been a Tangle Teezer customer for 6 years and never been disappointed with their products. This hairbrush is amazing, it’s very gentle on my hair and works great on wet hair. No pulling or yanking, that’s why I like it so much. Fun colors, compact size which is easy to travel with. Definitely 5 stars!
Randi P.
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Randi P.
I received this brush to trial for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. So here it goes! Love the colors! Purple and hot pink garnered a major thumbs up from my 5 year old! Love that it’s palm size…easy for my 5 year old to hold and small enough to toss into a makeup bag for weekend trips, etc. Love that it’s fairly affordable for purchase online! However- if you have a child who loves to channel their inner princess and the pea…be prepared for continued “ouch…mooom, you said this brush wouldn’t hurt!”, comments. My daughter was convinced this brush would be ouchless (she has fine to regular hair)…but alas, it was not. Does she refuse to brush her hair some days making other days epic tangle days? Yes. So really I don’t think I can blame it all on “the brush”…but! If you have a 4-5 year old who packs the drama skills and sensitivity of a 13 year old…just beware :). Otherwise- great all around “less painful” option for those with tangle prone hair! @tangleteezerus #tangleteezervoxbox @influenster
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Jenny V.
I received these product for free from @influenster and @tangleteezerus in exchange for my honest review. My new favorite brush! Sturdy and easy to use. Works well and glides right through with ease. I have thick, long hair and knots often coz I wear my hair up all the time. I’m amazed how it take me less time to detangle my hair without causing damage or hair loss. Cute color too!
Kayla L.
Lincoln, IL
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Kayla L.
I love this little brush! I haven’t used it on wet hair yet but it works great on my dry hair! My hair gets knotted real fast all day long! This brush doesn’t pull at my knots the way other brushes do and I appreciate that! My daughter has a more sensitive head with hair like mine and she even loves how this brush works out her knots! I definitely recommend this brush 💯 ESPECIALLY if you have a more sensitive head with hair that knots over nothing!
Lasheba S.
Newark, DE
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Lasheba S.
This is a great brush. The shape of the brush sits nicely in your hand. The bristles are sturdy and strong. Removes tangles easily. The only issue is.... I have long, thick, wavy hair. This brush is made for someone with thin short hair. I like a handle on my brush and longer bristles. Once again nice brush just not for my hair type. Thank you The Influenster App and Tangle Teezer
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hair Brush - Pink Fizz uploaded by Crissi G.
Not gonna lie, when I opened this detangling brush I was slightly disappointed. My feelings were less than eager to use this! It is really lightweight which I’m not used to, and appeared “cheap”…. After actually using the brush, my feelings have changed dramatically. I love the lightweight feel, and the brush works perfectly for what it is intended. I purposely tangled the crap out of my hair…yea, I know. Regardless, the brush overcame the forest that was on my head, in SECONDS, I tell you. I’ve used it while my hair was wet and that’s always a challenge…not anymore! This thing rocks and I am sold! I find myself bragging on it and urging my friends with little girls to GET THIS DAMN THING!

Looking for your answer?