BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsTangle Teezer
The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint

Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint

Tangle Teezer's Ultimate Detangler Fine & Fragile was created for fine, fragile or color treated hair with soft-flex teeth for less breakage and pulling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint!
Sara R.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Sara R.
First things first: this Tangle Teezer that I received as a gift in exchange for a fair and honest review (from Tangle Teezer and Influenster) is an adorable mint green, which I was pumped about immediately. I got the Fragile and Fine #hair version of the #brush - which is PERFECT for me (those two words describe my hair to a tee). It's handle was nice - solid and comfortable in my hands and didn't cause any discomfort when holding for any length of time (I do have RA in my hands). I first tried it out with my hair totally wet; I used it to evenly distribute a mask treatment throughout my hair and I loved it! I felt like every strand was really covered. I washed the mask off the brush and let it dry while I finished my shower. After the shower, I towel dried my hair (second photo) and it definitely needed a good detangling as it always does. I used the brush on my damp hair at that point and it worked flawlessly; it felt nice on the scalp and it didn't feel like it was putting stress on my hair in any way. My hair turned out nice and straight, but wasn't "too flat" as it normally is when I brush it damp - it was detangled and straightened but there was a bit more volume than usual (without any volumizing products). (see last photo) I let it air dry, ran the brush through once more and - voila!! Lovely hair, detangled, dried naturally, nice and shiny with a bit of volume (only a tad but noticeable to me), and ready to go with no product or hot tool usage...just this affordable hairbrush!! Honestly, with it having three great uses, the way it helped my hair turn out, and how gentle it is on my hair at any stage of the washing/drying process. I've been using it for a few days now and I cannot get enough!!!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Jena L.
when I did the survey they asked if I had thin damaged hair, which I do. but they didn't ask me if that hair was long enough to brush. Spoiler alert, it's not. So I can't really review this since I have no use for it.
OLGA Y.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by OLGA Y.
Suffering from Hair Loss? 😒 I think this information may be helpful for you! ✨ I received such a great opportunity to try The New TANGLE TEEZER HAIR BRUSHES.Thank you very much TANGLE TEEZER & INFLUENSTER for a chance to try! 💕 You can find the new Hair Brush in the DETANGLING SECTION on the official website. THE ULTIMATE DETANGLER FINE & FRAGILE is the type of Hair Brush that was in my VoxBox. If you are concerned about thinning hair or hair loss, this type of Detangling Hair Brush would be great for you! It's weightless with a comfortable handle and soft-flex bristles that reduces hair breakage, feels very gentle on the scalp and detangles hair very softly. It's a gentle detangling for fine, fragile or colour treated hair. You can use it on wet and dry hair, just keep it away from heat. You can find this detangling hair brush in different styles for other hair types! 😉
Kristen J.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Kristen J.
If you have fine, colour-treated and distressed hair, then this is your brush. Ideal for wet hair care and not to be used with any heat at all. Great for fragile hair with a slim handle for great control and grip. This brush is designed with soft flexible teeth to detangle your hair with reduce breakage. Designed, developed and made in Great Britain.
Melissa H.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Melissa H.
Tangle Teezers two-tiered flex technology is genius. The long teeth detangle while the short ones smooth to keep frizz to a minimum and and shine to the max. I love that the product claims to be 97 percent more gentle on the scalp. My scalp has been through enough hassel honestly. I have never in my life found a brush that can so easily comb through my messy hair, let alone when it's wet! Something really cool that i noticed is that I have less fallout than I have ever had! For only $14 on their website, this is definitely a must buy bargain!
jo R.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by jo R.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by jo R.
I've finally found the perfect brush for my fine & fragile hair! Tangle Teezer detangling brush gently glides through wet or dry hair like butter!. No extra tugging or pulling! The well designed handle is comfortable to hold. Love how light weight and airy the overall brush is! Soft-flex teeth are durable and provide a soothing massage as you brush. A great way to add and distribute conditioner and/or hair treatments in the shower. The only brush I need now!
Kiley  V.
Dunmore, PA
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Kiley  V.
I have heard a lot of great things about this brush so I was super excited to see I received one to review! So far I must say I’m really liking it! My hair isn’t falling out as much now when brushing it, nor does this cause any breakage. I use this & I’ve been using it on my 1yr old & it works perfectly with her shorter baby hairs. It’s a must have if you have thin/damaged hair like I do. Works amazingly!
Kimberly H.
Munising, MI
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Kimberly H.
I absolutely love tangle teezers. this one will be my third and it is my absolute favorite since it is made to be used for wet hair which is when I prefer to brush my hair. it is also made for fine, thin, color treated and damaged hair. before now I had owned the tangle teaser for fine hair and then the one for like normal to medium hair I believe. I love the different length of the bristles and all of your brushes. this particular one besides it being good for wet hair, I also love that it has a handle. I have been wrecked mending this brand to my friends and family and anyone who will listen forever. I've gotten multiple people to buy them. I will 100% continue to use this brush and purchase more in the future as well as recommend them to others. oh and the brush just happens to be one of my favorite colors!
Keyla  S.
Imperial, CA
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Keyla  S.
Me tomo por sorpresa esta #voxbox no lo esperaba pero me encanto este cepillo, es ideal para cabello fino, tratado con tintes y cabello dañado! Muchas gracias a #Influenster y a #TangleTeezer por mandarme este gran #voxbox This Voxbox took me surprised because this hair brush is so good for my hair because I have damaged hair and fine. Thank you so much #Influenster and #TANGLETEEZER for sent me this great voxbox! ♥️✨
Crystal  W.
Tangle Teezer The Fine and Fragile Ultimate Detangler - Mint uploaded by Crystal  W.
I was giving this brush for free in returnfor my honest opinion! From, influenster, and Tangle Tezzer! This brush is great even my daughter loves it! Gets the knots out with little to no pain! I came in my favorite color, and the bristles are so soft!

Looking for your answer?