BY TANGLE TEEZER

Eliminates tangles and knots on contact and minimizes breakage. Memory flex technology, gentle and ideal on wet and dry hair.

Hair looking soft and silky; 100 percent authentic; Foe all hair types

• Does anyone know where they sell this product other than ...1 Answers
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
I love this hair brush, first of it leaves my hair SUPER smooth, and gets rid of tangled hair easily. The size is perfect for people who always carry their hair brush with them it fits anywhere honestly and keeps your hair smooth all day! Definitely recommend it! Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling HairbrushTangle Teezer The Ultimate Professional Finishing HairbrushTangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Purple Glitter
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
It works well but I’m not really a fan of the brush holder, because as you can see, it doesn’t have a grip, it’s just the brush however, it’s very convenient and practical for traveling.
Super cute and convenient for travel , but kinda frustrating to use as it’s literally just a brush. I guess I assumed there would be some sort of grip for the holder, but overall I can’t complain once, just an impulse buy out of curiosity 🤷🏽‍♀️
Beccy B.
Laingsburg
Purchased at: Amazon
This detangle brush is a lifesaver!! My daughter and I both have hair that tangles if you look at it. I've tried every conditioner possible and still nothing would help. My daughter has a very sensitive head and would cry every time we combed her hair. I resorted to using kids detangler spray, which left our hair feeling greasy and heavy. I tried this brush on a whim, and man oh man does it work!! It detangles with out pulling and I am using a lot less conditioner!!
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
Does anyone know where they sell this product other than online?