Add a Photo

By TANGLE TEEZER
Tangle Teezer is a revolutionary, award-winning detangling brush which will effortlessly banish tangles and knots from all hair types. Featuring patented, uniquely designed teeth which flex and flick as they glide through the hair.
Photo (1)
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
This is a must for everybody's hair tools chest! You can use it on dry or wet hair and won't damage while detangling. It has a shape made to be easy and comfortable to handle. It comes in different colors to fit all your tastes (mine is purple & pink). I just love it and I think I will continue telling people about it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
This is my holy grail hair brush of all time! I used to dread brushing my hair with all of the breakage and frizz, but this handy (palm sized) little baby has made those days just a bad memory. I love the packaging (simple and compact design), Price is affordable, and the results are amazing. Highly recommended.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I never thought something could untangle my hair til this omg it's so good!! Will go through anything!!
Christina W.
Christina W.
The tangle teezer itself is very good quality. You can feel that from just holding the product.
I use the tangle teezer on my hair when its both wet and dry and I think it makes brushing hair so much easier and enjoyable. It is much more gentle than a normal brush would be and it doesn't rip throught your hair. Which is great because it should help to stop breakage and lots of hair falling ouy. It also feels very relaxing to brush your hair with the tangle teezer.
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
's-Heerenbroek, Overijssel
This brush is life! It isn't painful at all and it looks cool, and of course, it detangles your hair. It is good value for what you get. At first I thought it was a little too expensive but once I started using, it the price didn't matter anymore.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Santa iria de azoia, Loures
It's not a cheap hairbrush, but I never found a hairbrush that can do this miracle with my hair.
I have curly hair, but once I start to use this hairbrush, my hair start to be less curly.