BY TANGLE TEEZER

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An easy-to-use, professional-quality detangling hairbrush ideal for grooming all types of hair minus the pulling or yanking. Key benefits:- Detangles painlessly- Reduces hair loss- Great for wet/dry hairIf you want to know more… Perfect for all hair types including curls, fine, thick, long, short, extensons, wigs, or weaves Tangle Teezer's Compact Styler helps reduce hair loss and cuticle damage. Offering pain-free detangling for wet and dry hair, you can use this in the shower to brush through conditioning treatments. The patented teeth formation bends and flexes through the hair, while the convenient clip-on/off cover protects teeth when in your luggage, gym bag, or handbag. Plus, the ergonomically designed shape fits snugly in your palm for creative styling and easy handling. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have this , and it is not bad I think it does an ok job of detangling, but I like the Wet Brush Pro and the Goody tangle fix better. Wet brush is my go to, the tangle fix is a little more ergonomic. The problem I have with this brush is it ends up flinging out of my hand all the time. The others I mentioned are cheaper and for me they work better.
Jackie F.
Flagstaff
This is so cute! Love this brush it is the best for detangling my very thicke and heavy hair, the only reasons why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it had plastic bristles it gives your hair static, but I am willing to look it over cause it's the only brush that doesn't pull at my scalp
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
I loved the original Tangle Teezer brush so much that I HAD to buy this one when I saw it available on Sephora. This brush can detangle anything..wet or dry.. without ripping my hair out! I also love that there is a cover on this brush which makes it so convenient to travel with. This is my go-to hairbrush.

The Hello Kitty design is just too cute to pass on.. the cherry on top!
Stevie L.
This was the first tangle teezer that I purchased (mainly because I love Hello Kitty!) but I was completely blown away by the difference it made in my hair brushing! It saves me time and doesn’t damage my hair. I love that it’s compact enough to throw in my purse or gym bag. Since purchasing this one I have purchased another for myself and two for my family members! Absolutely love this product!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
This is the cutest detangling brush I have ever seen. I love Hello Kitty and using this brush makes me super happy!

Jewels G.
This thing is amazing! I was literally looking for something for my little one's curls forever. I just happened to come across this little gem and I'm so happy that I did. It doesn't pull the hair or too rough. It just leaves the hair smooth and curls in tact. Amazing!
S. W.
I love this little brush. I purchased a plain pink tangle Teaser for my curly haired daughters and we used it for a few years. When I saw this one in Sephora, I couldn't resist. It does such a good job of getting the tangles out of their hair. The short bristles are easy to clean. I would highly recommend
Larissa S.
My new and best acquisition!!! This brush is incredible doesn't break the hair and tangle perfectly.
Jessica C.
Love this product and it's so cute I had to get 2! I have thick hair that's not too coarse but can get SUPER frizzy especially after washing. This is amazing for detangling wet hair and for taking out the frizz! Love it so much and I'm not sure why I ever waited to buy it and doubted it! Not sure how or why it works but it definitely does and it's great for traveling! Tangle Teezer Hello Kitty x Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Pink/White
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Convenient little brush that I keep in my purse to tame my mane! Works so well with wet hair. I purchased this at Sephora and I am totally satisfied with this travel-sized beauty essential!
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
Does this brush work and where can I find this hello kitty one
S. W.
Anyone else love this brush?
S. W.
Why is the bottom piece for?