Judith A.
I love this product! I tried a generic brand and enjoyed it so much! I was looking online on where to get it and couldn't pass this Hello Kitty one up! This fights my tangles a lot better than a regular detangling brush. I use it on both wet and dry hair and it doesn't hurt. It also massages my scalp :) I tried it on my 2 year old niece who has the worst bed head ever! I gently go over her ends to help detangle her hair and it doesn't hurt her at all. She enjoys it! It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. The only con is how thick it is. I would love to carry it around in my purse, but it doesn't fit in small bags. Overall, I recommend this brush :)