BY TANGLE TEEZER #45 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A unique, palm-sized detangling brush with a protective cover featuring a limited-edition look for summer. Key benefits:- Detangles and smooths hair on the goIf you want to know more… This Compact Styler is designed to detangle, define, and deliver great hair on the move thanks to its unique two-tiered system technology. The long teeth detangle and the short teeth smooth the hair cuticle for healthier-looking, glossy hair. The Compact Styler also comes with a protective cover, so no matter where you go, the teeth stay perfect. This product is made in the U.K. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tyena Jenelle A.
Temple Terr, FL
Where do I begin? I freaking love this brush, I have such a curly mane, and this honestly takes out all of the knots in my hair. Its really reasonably priced. Mine has lasted a really long time, and i use it everyday. It is so convenient, it is so compact that I literally throw it in my bag. It is so gentle and it doesn't pull your hair hard while your brushing it. I give this product 10 thumbs up !
Stevie L.
Best hair brush HANDS DOWN! I have long hair with a medium thickness. I struggled to brush through the tangles in my hair daily. Until I purchased this! It’s phenomenal! Brushes through my hair effortlessly! Even after showering or swimming. Bought one for me niece and my mother and they both love it! This is my second tangle teezer and I will absolutely continue purchasing them!
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
I so want one of these tangle brushes! This design is cute or ULTA has a rose gold color one that I think is pretty too! I have hair that tangles easily so this would be perfect. I have read great reviews so far! [product:tangle-teezer-compact-styler-summer-edition-white/pink-flamingo]
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Great for long hair to combat tangling. I like this brush because it is small and easy to hold. It doesn’t pull my scalp too hard as I brush. There are different lengths of bristles that work together to de-tangle even wet hair.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I already had two Tangle Teasers before I purchased this one (one is my own and I had purchased a second one because my fiancé absolutely loves it as well). The brush is the same as the original Tangle Teaser but the flamingo design for Summer was just too cute to pass up! I ordered mine online from Sephora. I highly recommend this hairbrush. If you have thick or curly hair, Tangle Teaser makes a brush specifically for your hair type, which I would recommend that you purchase over this one. If you have thinner hair or if your hair is straight and/or wavy, then this limited edition Tangle Teaser brush will work perfectly on your hair. I highly recommend this brush. :)
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I own 6 tangle teezer Brushes! They’re my absolute favorite and work so much better than the wet brush. The compact ones are great for travel or to throw in a bag. I recently bought the shower one which is great. I like to comb my product through - especially conditioner. This version means less worry about water finding a way inside the brush to breed mold! Side note my dog also LOVES the tangle teezer. He hated getting brushed until we tried this on him... don’t worry he has his own!
Laura A.
Levittown, PA
I wish I discovered this brush ages ago! I have long, thick, straight hair that tangles up terribly and is even worse when wet. Even with detangling sprays, my hair would still break and remain tangled with slow gentle brushing with a paddle or wide tooth comb. With this brush, it brushes through my hair with so much ease and no tugging or breakage! It's seriously magic! I use this on my daughters hair as well. She is almost 3 and has long, extra fine baby hair. It tangles up like crazy and this brush gets it all out with NO BREAKAGE. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend!
Jordan K.
Seaford, DE
By far one of my favorite things to brush my hair with after a shower! I have super long and thick hair, and when my hair dresser pulled out one of these at my appointment I almost laughed in her face. It did wonders on getting every knot and tangle. As soon as I left I went out and got my own; I got the last limited edition flamingo one my local store had in stock. This is a MUST for everyone!!
Sai P.
This is such a wonderful detangler. It's such a great size to grip onto your hand, very ergonomic. It's very gentle on my crazy frizzy curly hair. I also use these on my little sisters and they love getting their hair brushed with it and almost fall asleep. I love the colors and designs. They are totally rad and super cute. Look lovely on my vanity. Also these are great when traveling. I highly recommend it.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is fantastic !! A brush that detangles large teeth on one side, small teeth on the other side for smoothing. Comes with its own cover! A brush on the go, won't have to worry about it being in your purse, the cover will protect your purse and the brush. For Those Days running to the hospital or running to the doctors. Late for work wet hair! No worries take this brush with you. Comes from UK.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
What exactly is this? Can someone explain it to me? It looks super cute!
Justina N.
Dubai
How big is it ? Is it normal size or the one to carry in the bag?
S. W.
Where can I find the flamingo tangle Teaser?
Yerdi B.
providence
What is the size? Or how big is?
anastasia d.
Does this work like s wet brush ?