Tangle Teezer Compact Styler

A handbag-friendly design, the Compact Styler detangles and delivers the perfect finishing touch. You can smooth, shine and define anytime and anywhere thanks to its unique two-tiered system technology – the long teeth detangle and the short teeth smooth the hair cuticle for healthier-looking, glossy hair. It’s also great for back-brushing to add volume and easily brushes out.

Keeping the innovative two-tiered teeth in top condition thanks to its protective cover, the Compact Styler gives you perfect hair on the move.

What is better for detangling thick, curly hair- the tangle teezer compact or tangle teezer classic with handle?
Is it big enough to use comfortably?
Does this brush gently detangle hair or is it just overhyped puffing?
Start your review of Tangle Teezer Compact Styler!
Amite, LA
This is my go-to brush for all things travel and always for when I have wet hair super Compact and convenient! I have mentioned it in several of my YouTube videos as one of my favorite products it is also a super affordable brush. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good Wet Brush especially for travel or anyone that struggles with tangled hair issues in general.
Brunette / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
Redondo Beach, CA
I originally bought the tangle teaser compact for travel but now are use it all the time and it’s just in my daily drawer so I have to say I am definitely satisfied and would recommend it to people as it doesn’t pull out your hair and you can still style without your hair getting really frizzy
Thornville, OH
The only brushes I use.

I have three of the compact styler Tangle Teezers. They are perfect and easy to carry in a purse, take on a trip, etc. Very compact.

I feel like it absolutely helps with any tangles and I have been using these for years now. I wouldn't go back to a regular brush, ever.
The only brushes I use.

Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Oily
Memphis, TN
I don’t know how I ever brushed my hair before I had a tangle teezer! This thing is amazing and works through knots so easily without pulling my hair! It works great to brush wet hair after a shower because it is so gentle and doesn’t pull your hair! Everyone needs one of these for sure! This one is great because it’s like my original one but it has a cover that is great for traveling so the bristles don’t get bent
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Thin
McAllen , TX
I loved the Tangle Teezer brush because it wouldn’t yank or pull my hair. I have fine thin hair so it tangles very easily. The Tangle Teezer helped comb through my hair. But I lost the one I had. I need to get another one.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thin
Los Angeles, CA
I have long hair that tangles very easily especially when I wash it. I love how this brush makes detangling my hair easier and less painful! It’s compact and perfect for travel!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Straight
Clarksburg, WV
This is always in my purse! I never leave home without it and it goes on all my traveling adventures! Its so compact but perfect to get my strands without tughing and pulling and ripping my hair out! I definitely recommend this! It has a piece that goes over it and I love that because it keeps my hair in it even when its in my purse! Very easy to tote around and It doesn't damage my hair. I got this at Ulta and it was deff worth the buy!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Seattle, WA
I had really long, fine, slightly wave hair until I cut it short a few weeks ago. It tangled if you breathed on it wrong. The tangle teezer got all the tangles out painlessly with the least hair loss out of everything I have ever tried. My only problem is that it is really small and took forever with my hair being down to almost my waist.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Stockton, CA
I’ve got the rose gold and black version of this brush and I love it! I normally detangle my hair in the shower if I’m letting it air dry, but I use this after my shower when I’m blow drying and styling it. It never tugs on my hair or pulls my hair out! It’s great for traveling too!
Red / Brittleness, Frizz, Volume / Curly, Coarse
Gilbert, AZ
I Bought this compact hairbrush by someone's advise and I'm very happy with my purchase! It is very easy to carry it around without breaking it and it brushes hair really nicely and thoroughly! Would highly recommend if someone's looking for travel hair brush.
Brunette / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orillia , ON