BY TANGLE TEEZER

A handbag-friendly design, the Compact Styler detangles and delivers the perfect finishing touch. You can smooth, shine and define anytime and anywhere thanks to its unique two-tiered system technology – the long teeth detangle and the short teeth smooth the hair cuticle for healthier-looking, glossy hair. It’s also great for back-brushing to add volume and easily brushes out.

Keeping the innovative two-tiered teeth in top condition thanks to its protective cover, the Compact Styler gives you perfect hair on the move.

Keisha W.
Bronx, NY
Okay, so I saw this product multiple times and was like....It might not work for my hair but I was wrong. So, I have 2C/3A hair and I ALWAYS wait till last minute to care about my hair which leads to HUGE knots. HUGE ones. Yes, I know that it's not good but when you work, have an internship and go to school - you just start not to care. I decided to buy it and combed my hair out and it did not hurt at all. Not at all. I loved having it. It did slip out my hand a couple of times but that's because its small in my hands but it worked without being painful. I do recommed getting it for kids, if you hate combs or if your life is super busy.
Thao T.
I own a few of these travel Verizon and they are great! They’re small but not super small, and the little cap that comes with it is nice so your bristles don’t get all smooshed. I really love using these brushes because I feel like they pull out far less hair than other brushes. I have very straight fine hair so tangling sometimes can be an issue. It’s great to use wet or dry and lasts a long time. My original size one is about 5 years old and no bristles have broke off at all!
Erin C.
Review for: Pink Flamingo more...
I don't have this specific color but the brush is the same on all of them. I think this is excellent and I actually have several different styles. They are perfect to throw into your bag or keep at your desk at work. I have very wavy hair and I am able to get through it without feeling like I'm ripping out my hair. Would recommend.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Starlet more...
This is an absolute life saver! My hair is thin and straight and gets tangled everyyy minute. This works wonders. It untangles and smoothens by hair and there is very very less hair fall in doing that .as compared to other hair brushes and combs. It is definitely at a higher price point but worth it if you have hair that tangled easily
Tyena Jenelle A.
Temple Terr, FL
Review for: Pink Flamingo more...
Where do I begin? I freaking love this brush, I have such a curly mane, and this honestly takes out all of the knots in my hair. Its really reasonably priced. Mine has lasted a really long time, and i use it everyday. It is so convenient, it is so compact that I literally throw it in my bag. It is so gentle and it doesn't pull your hair hard while your brushing it. I give this product 10 thumbs up !
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
This brush is a hair game changer! I love my Tangle Teezer brush! It works like magic with detangling my long hair. I brush my hair when it's still wet and the flexible little plastic bristles bend while untangling my hair. Plus I like that it's plastic so it's vegan friendly. The way that it has its own protective storage cover also makes it perfect for travel or a gym bag.
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Pink Flamingo more...
I so want one of these tangle brushes! This design is cute or ULTA has a rose gold color one that I think is pretty too! I have hair that tangles easily so this would be perfect. I have read great reviews so far! [product:tangle-teezer-compact-styler-summer-edition-white/pink-flamingo]
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
I put off buying this for the longest time simply because I didn't really think that I could justify spending $20 on a simple hair brush. In addition to that, I didn't think this would work as I have quite thick hair that tends to get knotted quite easily and I have to take a brush with some thick bristles normally to attempt and smooth it out.

This brush is honestly a miracle! I don't even have to tug and swiping this through my hair once or twice leaves it completely tangle free. As a test I brushed half of my hair with this and the other half with a normal brush - the tangle teezer half was smooth and tangle-free in seconds whereas the half with the regular brush was still very knotted and I was tugging on my hair a LOT in an attempt to get the tangles out.

You can get a tangle teezer for $5 less if you don't get the compact style however I think it is worth it because I throw it in my bag, in my backpack and nothing else gets caught in it. It's a very easy brush to clean as well, I could definitely recommend for everyone!

Judith A.
I love this product! I tried a generic brand and enjoyed it so much! I was looking online on where to get it and couldn't pass this Hello Kitty one up! This fights my tangles a lot better than a regular detangling brush. I use it on both wet and dry hair and it doesn't hurt. It also massages my scalp :) I tried it on my 2 year old niece who has the worst bed head ever! I gently go over her ends to help detangle her hair and it doesn't hurt her at all. She enjoys it! It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. The only con is how thick it is. I would love to carry it around in my purse, but it doesn't fit in small bags. Overall, I recommend this brush :)
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Pink Flamingo more...
I own 6 tangle teezer Brushes! They’re my absolute favorite and work so much better than the wet brush. The compact ones are great for travel or to throw in a bag. I recently bought the shower one which is great. I like to comb my product through - especially conditioner. This version means less worry about water finding a way inside the brush to breed mold! Side note my dog also LOVES the tangle teezer. He hated getting brushed until we tried this on him... don’t worry he has his own!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
How is this for long (to the waist) color treated hair?
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
Does this brush work and where can I find this hello kitty one
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
What exactly is this? Can someone explain it to me? It looks super cute!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Bow does this compare to a Wet Brush?
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
My hair falls off a lot now that I had my son and I wanted a brush that won't pull my hair so much. Does anyone recommend this brush?

Amazon