BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCala
Tangle Free Brush - Glide Thru Detangler Hair Comb or Brush - No More Tangle - Adults & Kids - Black & White Zig Zag, TANGLE-FREE Hair Brush (Black /, By Cala

by Cala

Main products of our company :electric, home,toy,clother ,etc. Since its foundation ,the company keeps living up to the belief of :"honest selling ,best quality ,people-orientation and benefits to customers. "We are doing everything to offer our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tangle Free Brush - Glide Thru Detangler Hair Comb or Brush - No More Tangle - Adults & Kids - Black & White Zig Zag, TANGLE-FREE Hair Brush (Black /.., By Cala!
member-5d4031
I have long fine hair and other brushes cause it to break when it's wet. This brush is amazing! The tangles fall right out and my hair doesn't break. Love the shape and the cute designs!
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,307 reviews
I was surprised how good this actually worked. I saw this brush during a sale and I'm glad that I jumped on it. I like how it feels in my hands and how easy it is to glide through my hair.
Nicole M.
Quesnel, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brush! It works so well in my daughter's super fine hair that tangles so badly at night. It doesn't pull and get stuck like other brushes because it has bristles with varying lengths. I highly recommend teething this brush! I have bought two more, so I have I've for my car and one for my purse!
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
Love, love, love this!! This is the most amazing brush ever!! I use this everyday for myself as well as my two boys. They love it because it doesn’t tug or pull their hair. It is the best brush and I recommend it to everyone!! Bought mine at winners for like $8.
Maria Alejandra S.
Kissimmee, FL
The best hairbrush ever in the world! It is really for sure TANGLE FREE! 100% recommend and it affordable!
Michelle L.
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
My 4 year old daughter and i both have really long hair that gets tangled up very easy this brush makes life much easier and helps the pain of brushing tangles out way less painful i would definitly recomend this product its a life saver

Looking for your answer?